Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Driving Life with a Lead Foot

NSB Brony

My OC Skyline lives an incredible life. No, not Forrest Gump incredible. Skyline's life has had its awesome parts, and its dark parts. In book one, the scene set is Skyline trying to find a place to settle, to hide from his past. But, really, does it ever work out that way? Soon he makes a couple classic Skyline decisions, and now he has new friends to be worried about. Old enemies, New friends, and lots of cars grace the pages, and I'd love you guys to check it out, if you're interested.

Think Call of Duty, Need for Speed, and Fast and Furious (And more!) put together, with an awesome storyline.

I'd also love criticism, wherever you see fit. The series is continued in Book 2, where there are two chapters currently published. And, if you do read it, try to bring google with you. I matched characters with cars for specific reasons. I feel that my car choices relect their personalitle, and I'd be helpful for you to quickly search up the cars as you go if you are unfamiliar with them. You can find the fic on FIMfiction and Wattpad, both of which have links on my profile, and later I'll drop the links here in the post.

NSB signing off. Keep your foot to the floor everypony! B)

Edited by NSB Brony