Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cars, What Does Everypony Drive?

Rolls Royce

I was just wondering what everypony on the forums drives. You can just talk about it, post pictures, or do both. I drive a 2000 Ford Ranger with rubber floors, manual windows, stock CD Player, ice cold A/C, and tinted windows with 183,640 something miles.

post-8252-0-38668000-1348427309.png

post-8252-0-45578300-1348427331.png

Still looking for a car...

Too bad everyone is a freaking ripoff artist where I live; and sell-for-parts cars are no less than $600, and anything that actually runs will be in the $1000. Heck, even the "used cars" junk-mail we got the other day are charging in the 8500 range and above for cars with more than 200k miles. We haven't got any chop-shops or stolen car lots around, so it's hard to find a decent deal.

Dang, I hope you eventually find something. My dad bought my truck back in 2002, and gave it to me the day that I got my drivers license. He used it as his daily driver, and he now has an '08 Ford Fusion with voice sync.

• 6 years later...
(edited)

I own a '96 Dodge Ram 1500 short bed crew cab, still has a lot of work needing to be done on it as you can tell and at the moment it isn't driveable cause it needs a new battery, but is still my baby. :wub:

IMG_2722.JPG.491e32a9c7f6ab7279cb1baca8579c6b.JPG

The only purpose of this truck is to get me to and from work, so I can eventually get a slightly newer and in better shape vehicle (preferably another 2nd gen Ram or Dakota but we'll see what's out there). So, just trying to not get TOO attached to this old guy. :please: But I already named it so...there goes that. :yeahno:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have my license yet, but my parents' old car is a silver 98 Pontiac Bonneville, and it's basically mine whenever I get my license. It shorts out when it drives over a puddle too quickly, the sun roof leaks when it rains, the a/c and heat barely work, and the interior is just nasty in general, but other than that it's a solid car. I think it'd be cool to drive a late Gen 2 Firebird. They're not too expensive, so maybe once I'm living on my own and I have the spare money.

• 2013 Camaro with 30K miles- Hibernates for the winter.

• My winter/ hauling car is a 1998 Chevrolet Blazer with 119K miles that I inherited from my grandmother. It has a few small issues and needs front brakes but looks and works great for 21 years old since it lived in a garage its whole life

• I also have that silver-beige '01 Pontiac Bonneville in the upper right of the first picture. I bought in 2009. :mlp_confused: I can't believe it's been that long. It has 98k miles and runs great but isn't driveable at the moment. I have to rebuild its brakes and brake lines due to rust damage from the winter salt. I haven't been motivated to get on that job :yuck:

I only have insurance on whichever car I am driving at the time and the Bonneville's plates aren't paid since it isn't going anywhere

post-24370-0-91827500-1396153071_thumb.jpgpost-24370-0-16615700-1415471132.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I drive a 2009 Smart Fortwo Passion Cabriolet. She's metallic blue with a silver sports stripe, and her name is Electra (because her paint sparkles in the sun like it's electric). 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Used to drive a Kia, but it needs repairing now. Hopefully the engine is fine, as the place where I got it looked at said the engine itself needed replacing, but another mechanic told my dad that's not true at all.

• 2 months later...

I own two cars:

2008 Toyota Corolla.

2013 Toyota Highlander.

I use the Corolla as a “daily driver” during the warmer part of the year, and I use the Highlander as the “daily driver” in winter, as its AWD makes commuting in snow easier. 

• 8 months later...