Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Does Everypony Think Of FlutterCord?

Saphipony

• 1 month later...

I think it's adorable. Fluttershy and Discord have great chemistry together, and by the fourth season finale, it's practically canon. I actually think Fluttercord was my username on some MLP site.

• Brohoof 1

A ship between Discord and Fluttershy, while potentially interesting, also seems rather creepy. I've always seen Discord m.ore as a big brother to Fluttershy that likes to play rough and fool around.

218521__safe_fluttershy_animated_discord

The two have unique and amazing compatibility, but not as lovers, but like siblings. Fluttershy is the little sister that always is willing to reach out and help her big bro Discord stay outta trouble, while Discord as the big bro tries to show her and her friends how to live life and have a bit more fun.

• Brohoof 1

I fully support this Pairing....even if for some ulterior motives.

But by all means, it is pretty much canon.

There are rumors of a Fluttercord Episode in S5 and there will be probably a Fluttercord Comic too.

Hell, they even got an Friends Forever Issue all for them alone (ok, Zecora was there too but...).

Honestly...every other Discord Pairing would make absolutely no sense.

1se58m.jpg

632534__safe_fluttershy_discord_idw_spoi

• 1 month later...

I fully support this Pairing....even if for some ulterior motives.

But by all means, it is pretty much canon.

There are rumors of a Fluttercord Episode in S5 and there will be probably a Fluttercord Comic too.

Hell, they even got an Friends Forever Issue all for them alone (ok, Zecora was there too but...).

Honestly...every other Discord Pairing would make absolutely no sense.

img-2754875-1-1se58m.jpg

img-2754875-2-632534__safe_fluttershy_di

There is actually a high chance that we're going to get Discord turned into Spike with one sided crush in S5.

That rumor have been traced to belong to this source:

http://a-happy-pear.tumblr.com/post/86009310105/dallas-comic-con-so-far

http://a-happy-pear.tumblr.com/post/86009463435/mlp-season-5-spoliers

If this tumblr blogger is speaking the truth then Discord being jealous of Fluttershy might shake the shipping community.

There is also comic with Discord, Fluttershy and CMC together coming in October with this wierd scene.

230852.jpg

It seems that this ship is getting restocked with new sails, cannons and crew  ;) 

• Brohoof 1

There is actually a high chance that we're going to get Discord turned into Spike with one sided crush in S5.

That rumor have been traced to belong to this source:

http://a-happy-pear.tumblr.com/post/86009310105/dallas-comic-con-so-far

http://a-happy-pear.tumblr.com/post/86009463435/mlp-season-5-spoliers

If this tumblr blogger is speaking the truth then Discord being jealous of Fluttershy might shake the shipping community.

There is also comic with Discord, Fluttershy and CMC together coming in October with this wierd scene.

img-2879044-3-230852.jpg

It seems that this ship is getting restocked with new sails, cannons and crew  ;) 

Yep and since the new Comic contains also the CMC, i expect them teasing about it

You know, they ask them if they are more than just friends which they will of course deny and then shyly look away and blush together.

Or the CMC are going to try to pair them up together... ;)

I think it's sweet that a devious character like Discord has a soft spot for Fluttershy :please:. They even mail each other according to that last episode :squee:.

I felt sad when Fluttershy was betrayed :c.

I think it's sweet that a devious character like Discord has a soft spot for Fluttershy :please:. They even mail each other according to that last episode :squee:.

I felt sad when Fluttershy was betrayed :c.

I loved how badass Discord was vs. Tirek to begin with, but the thought of Fluttershy soon brought that to a halt :lol: 

I'm not a shipper, but I do love their relationship. I was broken-hearted when he betrayed her :(

Yep and since the new Comic contains also the CMC, i expect them teasing about it

You know, they ask them if they are more than just friends which they will of course deny and then shyly look away and blush together.

Or the CMC are going to try to pair them up together... ;)

Yeah and if you think about it, there was never an episode about jealousy. At least not about "male being jealous over female" since the only guys were Big Mac and Spike. And in Simple Ways Spike wasn't jealous nor it was a message of this episode.

Yeah and if you think about it, there was never an episode about jealousy. At least not about "male being jealous over female" since the only guys were Big Mac and Spike. And in Simple Ways Spike wasn't jealous nor it was a message of this episode.

While it's still a rumor, it has a very high probability of being true.

From what i gathered Meghan herself likes Fluttercord and i heard that she once compared Fluttershy and Discord to Q and Janeway (Star Trek).

Eh, it isn't my most favourite pairing, but I don't dislike it either. It is a better ship than Dislestia, in my opinion. -3-

I definetly ship them. This is why: I have a slight affection for Fluttershy. I assoziate myself with Discord. Therefore, I ship Fluttercord.

Or is it the other way round? Does Discord have a crush on Fluttershy and I therefore have an affection for here, too? Or...