Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Does Everypony Think Of FlutterCord?

Saphipony

Well I have recently admired both Discord and Fluttershy as a couple, and I personally think that they have great chemistry. Fluttershy sees the good in him when the other Mane ponies do not. Gentle and kind, she blends perfectly with Discords' complex and chaotic nature. Both fill in the empty spaces of each other; opposites are heart they are like Ying and Yang in a way. :)

What are everypony else's thoughts on this pairing?

fluttercord_shippings____fluttercord_shi

• Brohoof 5

Ok my pony couples. RainSoarin, TwiSentry, PinkieCheese, FlutterCord, AppleSpike, No idea for Rarity. Sorry it's hard. I recently started listening to the bride of discord drama on youtube. Wright's a little stingy to be honest. :l

(edited)

I think Discord goes well with Celestia. I don't really see Fluttercord all that much.

Dislestia OTP

BnS3H4eCMAAV5H8.png

But in a serious note I feel like Discord at times takes advantage of Fluttershy way too much, and I feel like she's too much of a doormat to do anything about it.

Edited by Carbon Maestro
  • Brohoof 2

I like fluttershy and discord shipping! I think its great because fluttershy knows how to get through to discord and him actually taking it seriously when he does other then when someone else tries he doesnt care at all.

• Brohoof 2

x) I think Celestiacord officially eclipses it with that finale ending moment of Discord giving Celestia flowers, is what I think.

I don't ship Discord in general, so I prefer the two of them as good friends.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, if there was one that was going to happen i would want Fluttetcord. Especially after the episode today, they have such great chemistry and I love watching them interact with each other

• Brohoof 2

I ship Fluttercord. I got so many OTP feels during the season finale. I think it's a cute pairing. I like the opposite-attract thing, sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

While my favorite Discord Shipping is Celestcord, Fluttercord is pretty darn cute. The finale had some really strong shipping moments, my favorite by far is when discord is telling Tirek that he is doing this for his friends (but mostly for Fluttershy) and then makes this glorious face.

OK, maybe later I might have to snoop around for some Fluttercord art  ;)

I ship Fluttercord. I got so many OTP feels during the season finale. I think it's a cute pairing. I like the opposite-attract thing, sometimes.

I was basically screaming OTP at all the shipping in the finale too my friend

Edited by Egghead
  • Brohoof 2

While my favorite Discord Shipping is Celestcord, Fluttercord is pretty darn cute. The finale had some really strong shipping moments, my favorite by far is when discord is telling Tirek that he is doing this for his friends (but mostly for Fluttershy) and then makes this glorious face.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-05-11 at 13.12.29.png

I noticed this too, and that look screams he was crushing on Fluttershy at the moment. So it was curious he gave flowers to Celestia at the end.

Maybe his new "reformed" way to create chaos is to create love triangles among all the characters? :lol:

I noticed this too, and that look screams he was crushing on Fluttershy at the moment. So it was curious he gave flowers to Celestia at the end.

Maybe his new "reformed" way to create chaos is to create love triangles among all the characters? :lol:

Oh god, I can already see the fanfictions  :o

That is bloody brilliant. That would be hilarious,yet slightly cruel, but yeah the more I think about fluttercord the more I approve, but braeburn x daring do is still best ship