Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony,what do you think of this?

Doctor Doom

• 2 weeks later...

That’s a really cool paint/wrap/decal job! I love it when people MLP a car! It looks great and the artwork in those pics is beautiful.

Here’s a pic of a little Smart car I saved from way back (I have a Smarty so it holds a special place in my heart). Sadly this little car is not mine so I take no credit for its awesomeness. 

m2zP1gW.jpg

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 2

27 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

That’s a really cool paint/wrap/decal job! I love it when people MLP a car! It looks great and the artwork in those pics is beautiful.

Here’s a pic of a little Smart car I saved from way back (I have a Smarty so it holds a special place in my heart). Sadly this little car is not mine so I take no credit for its awesomeness. 

m2zP1gW.jpg

Thanks! Also that car is so cool it's like a bite sized version of mlp

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2023-12-21 at 3:41 PM, Doctor Doom said:

I have redone my original livery for my car,now with a better horn,ears and hair

1c9c587b-c2aa-42a1-835a-f880f3aba740.png

d13a9872-ba0a-4a82-8e34-8e66426bf5bd.png

5ce8e10a-413e-4842-a5f3-6f8ef02cc414 (1).png

2dcc9d1e-bd35-4143-9e4b-240473d0f3d3.png

2f4343ff-dddb-45fd-9267-e57906edb06d.png

Wow, that looks great!  Just started the new Forza Motorsport myself (having played all except 5).  Wish i could import all the livery's i made back in Forza 4, lol.

Edited by Techno-Babble
  • Brohoof 1

On 2024-01-10 at 6:17 PM, Techno-Babble said:

Wow, that looks great!  Just started the new Forza Motorsport myself (having played all except 5).  Wish i could import all the livery's i made back in Forza 4, lol.

That's great,iv played all of them minus horizon 2 and majority of the motorsport series,you actually can import them if I remember correctly,I'm not sure but try check your design section and it should load up your old designs if your on the same account 

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-01-05 at 1:31 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

m2zP1gW.jpg

It's a small car, but I'm sure to fit in it:stressed:  

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

• 1 month later...