Register now to remove this ad.
Nah

If ponies could drive what would their car be?

35 posts in this topic

The title says it all, if the ponies had the ability to operate the common automobile, what would they drive?

Do it like this:

X(name of pony)-Y (car make and model)

Just Orienting the obvious here Rainbow Dash - Lambergini And twilight Sparkle gets a smart car :D

Rainbow Dash - Sports car with rainbow PAINT! Pinkie Pie: ICE CREAM TRUCK THAT TRANSFORMS INTO A GIANT ROBOT AND FIRES CAKES!!! Twilight Sparkle: Smart car that's purple. Fluttershy: A Pink and Yellow Prius Applejack: An orange Cargo Truck Rarity: A beautiful purple classic car (Like the first cars ever) that has white seats. Edited by DiamondDash
Vinyl Scratch and StarGazer brohoof this

Rainbow would get a Mustang Applejack would get a Chevy Pickup Fluttershy wouldn't drive because it's scary Rarity would drive a vespa Twilight Sparkle would use a Honda Civic Pinkie would get a generic party bus or a VW Bug Edited by StarGazer
Vinyl Scratch broohoofs this

Rainbow Dash-Ford GT(Fast and good looking, you're definately driving 20% cooler with that car)

Applejack-Classic Ford Mustang (Powerful, Old School and reliable. It isn't called a "Pony Car" for nothing ;) )

Rarity-Maserati Gran Cabrio (A car that is expensive, beautiful and unique. The open-version will keep the stunned viewers focused on Raritys beauty)

Twilight Sparkle-Mini Cooper S (A smart car, that combines power and comfort and should not be judged by it's tame look)

Pinkie Pie-Fiat500 (A quick and incredible agile car that is just fun to drive)

Fluttershy-Jaguar E-Type (A lightweight car that looks pretty and hides it's power under the fragile-looking exteriour. And I think Fluttershy could have a faible for old-timers ;) )

http://browse.devian...ia+car#/d4idf13
That is all.
And this.
http://browse.devian...ia+car#/d4g0rbc

Haha these are awesome, I could totally imagine Dashie cruising around in a Firebird :D Edited by PonyPunk

For a show based off selling toys.. their toys are ... never mind.

I can see Pinkie Pie in an Ice cream truck. Edited by Zero

These... Trixie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehGt-boumO0&feature=related Applejack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3IsDfYhgo&feature=related There are some more, but this is all it would let me post :P Edited by 83awsm
Indigo, Vinyl Scratch and Goodra brohoof this

Mare-Do-Well would drive the Bat Mobile!

Twilight Sparkle would drive an Edsel.

Molestia would drive a windowless delivery van loaded with free candy for all the good ponies.

Rainbow Dash would drive a Flux Capacitor equipped Delorian.

Spike would drive...I got nothin'!

Rarity wouldn't drive. She'd be driven in a 1930 model Cadillac sixteen Imperial limousine!

Applejack would drive a NASCAR!

Fluttershy would drive a VW Rabbit.

Pinkie Pie would drive an Abrams Tank with a 120 mm L44 M256 smoothbore party cannon!
Edited by cuteycindyhoney

:P : Smart car
:) : Icecream truck!
:( : One of those safari jeeps where you drive them into the forest
:huh: : Apple cart (more like pulling it)
:wub: :Blue ferrari with custom rainbow stripes
:D :Some sort of classy vintage car

Twilight Sparkle - Light purple-blue Mini Cooper. I mean come on, the thing's adorkable xD Rainbow Dash - Rainbow-painted Bugatti Veyron. She'd probably get an F1, though that's about as legal as a meth lab. Applejack - Red pick-up truck. Redneck swag my son. Pinkie Pie - A pink Ice Cream truck of course : D Fluttershy - Green Toyota Prius. Come on now, you think she's going to harm the enviroment with fossil fuels? Rarity - Deep Purple Rolls Royce Phantom with white leather seats, classy.

Rainbow Dash + Mustang... Isn't it obvious!?!?!?!? I'm not sure about the other ponies, but Rainbow Dash absolutely needs a mustang.

Let's see

Rainbow Dash

Posted Image

Fluttershy

Posted Image

Applejack

Posted Image

Twilight Sparkle

Posted Image

Rarity

Posted Image

Pinkie Pie

Posted Image Edited by Marshmallow
StarGazer broohoofs this

Spike would drive a bike because he's too young to get a driver's license. And he would have training wheels because he falls all the time. The bike would have a wicker basket for all of Twilight's stuff. Edited by StarGazer