Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Underappreciated pony here, don't mind me.

Limestone-Pie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google did a thing, and then I found the place.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I read a fanfiction, can't remember the name, and it grabbed my interest. Not that exciting as far as stories go.

Greetings and salutations to all of you wonderful people. I'm Limestone, yet another member to be taken into the fold of this massive conglomeration we call a community. I suppose you'd probably like to know more about me for some odd reason. My interests vary among a wide spectrum of topics but my main ones are writing, writing, and some more writing. I role-play sometimes too, I guess, but as an aspiring writer and journalist I tend to be cynical and hold high standards for myself and others. As cold as I may sound my one goal is to become friends with all you wonderful folks. I just hope to kick it off well and look forward to what the future may bring. Now, it's 5:00 in the morning and I should go to bed.  :maud:

• Brohoof 6

Hello Limestone Pie, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome basicly were all mad here so dont worry if you think your weird (look at me X D) anyways i hope have a good tim...... OMG ITS RUSSIA AGHHHHHH

• Brohoof 1

Hi Limestone-Pie! Great intro! Your coolness is refreshing and I'm sure you'll bring good things to these forums.  :nom: I hope you have a great time here and I'm looking forward to seeing you on the boards!  ;)

• Brohoof 1