Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello.

Glacies Frost

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was googling conventions in my local area, and this was the first page not sponsored by AdSense.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Honestly, I spent a majority of 2012-2015 outright avoiding looking at a single episode of the show. I'm a very sensitive person and a sucker of quality kid's shows, and I knew I'd like the show based on the little I knew about it.However, when I finally buckled and watched the show for the first time, I had no idea quite how much I'd actually love it. The characters, the storylines, even the bad episodes had something redeeming about them. I found myself binge watching the entire first five seasons within the span of a week or so on Netflix, much to the annoyance of my roommate. I... felt bad for avoiding this fandom for as long as I had out of some stupid fear of being a social pariah... I love this show and want to be a more active participant in the fandom.

I go by GlaciesFrost, though I respond to Glacies or "the guy obsessed with ice." I'm a fan of the show My Little Pony, I'm 26 years old, I live in Georgia (the state, not the country), and generally I like to think of myself as a writer, roleplayer, storyteller, and nerd.

I spend most of my time writing roleplays and chatting about whatever topics happen to cross my way.

Anyway, as a newbie to the fandom, I'd like to get more involved with the people in the fandom. This is my first foray. Tally ho and all that. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hello lacies Frost, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Hello there , and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. ^_^

I like to think of myself as a writer, roleplayer, storyteller, and nerd.

No shortage of people like you here. :P Always great to see more creative minds join the herd. I'd love to see some of your work if you feel like sharing it sometime. :)

Anyway, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to approach myself or any of the others here. We would be only happy to assist!

Have a great first day with us here, and I hope to see you out there soon. ;)

giphy.gif

I'd love to share some of my work. Mostly I've been writing on fantasy and Dragon Ball Z roleplaying forums. However, I am working on a short fanfic. I even opened a thread asking a couple of questions about it in the Writing Resources forum.