Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Night Mode Skin Theme

Surprise

Just an idea but can the dark version or a theme can be added? Browsing on this place with the bright white skin on here just damages my eyes and annoying.

Due to people timezones and due to them not owning an app like Skype or Discord, people I meet here want to stay and use PMs to contact me.

Please let this be possible to add a night skin theme and asap. I'm just as surprised several I'm in a PM with don't use other social places and just want to stay on here. At nights it'll be a huge problem for me to to stare at the bright background as I'm reading and typing

Late edit but I think I got this on a wrong place but honestly the forum itself are too clutter up for me into confusion sometimes

Edited by Sunrise Surprise
  • Brohoof 2

@

Man I've seen this suggestion at least a half dozen times in my short time here and I totally agree as I write this its... (looks at corner of screen... 12.09 AM). It's a good idea, everyone at Poniverse wants it, we're just kinda stuck until our developers and coders, can, well make it... (Wish they'd hurry up... :P  Please don't kill me dev staff)

• Brohoof 2