Skateboarding Thread!

WiponCat

(edited)

Skateboarding Thread

-Skateboarding discussion

-Post videos

-Post pictures

ACTIVATE!

I'll start off by uploading a clip of a backsmith in the local park.

PS. See the scooter-heap? If only I could preform the other sort of bombdrop... :P (no, all jk's, love and tolerance<3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCBuTcq9Ok&feature=youtu.be

Edited by WiponCat

Skateboarding is so awesome... wish I had sticked with it... Spent a month if not more just for the Ollie and still couldn't do it. Gave up after that xD

Skateboarding is so awesome... wish I had sticked with it... Spent a month if not more just for the Ollie and still couldn't do it. Gave up after that xD

haha RKA, like how that goes with your sign :P

Dude I spent years trying to learn how to skate and I couldn't even do an ollie. One day I was actually able to do it and I was so excited, but then literally the next day I couldn't do it anymore so I just gave up skating lol XD

I really wish I had been able to skate though, it would have been so awesome!!!

About eight months ago I decided to try and relive my childhood when a coworker of mine brought his skateboard in... this bright idea sputtered out rather quickly, and left me with the worst limp I've ever had in my life for a full two weeks.

Tony Hawk, I am not.

• Brohoof 1

About eight months ago I decided to try and relive my childhood when a coworker of mine brought his skateboard in... this bright idea sputtered out rather quickly, and left me with the worst limp I've ever had in my life for a full two weeks.

Tony Hawk, I am not.

xD I did back when i was ten tried a kickflip from the top of the ramp mucked it up and ended with a limp

• 10 years later...