Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

@Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 @Dakcka

Vanderbilt hopped backwards in an attempt to release Liz's tail from his leg "I'm leaving you vith Cecelia, isn't that trust enough you dammed demon!" Vanderbilt then rushed out of the inn and went on his walk around the town." Cecelia then cocked her head, first at Vanderbilt's reaction then at the fries "Um... what are they?" The Inn Keeper just stared at Antonio blankly "Nothing. In case you forgot, I said it's dangerous for a reason. People lock up before the sun goes down and don't come out until the sun comes up."

Lucius looked as the fight unfolded and flinched slightly at the horrendous sound Perpe made, though apart from that seemed unaffected. After Shadow took Perpe, Lucius began to leave ushering Alexander to come with him "Alexis, Lance stay with Flamehead here until he wakes up and stop him from doing anything stupid." Alexis gave a little mock salute and Lance a polite bow "Got it boss/As You wish m'lord." Lucius then looked to Gale "Gale. I want you to find where Draco was taken and find out what you can about that 'skill' of his. How you do it is up to you. AND before you say anything I don't care what you think of him or what he's done to you, get over it. If he works anything out just tell him straight that I've taken an 'interest' in him." Gale looked like she wanted to punch his teeth out but left the stand grumbling to herself about getting pay back until she found where Draco and Rouen were and hid behind the first available corner. Lucius and Alexander meanwhile went to the room where Shadow had taken Perpe. Lucius leaned on the wall whilst Alexander pulsed radiant healing energy into Perpe's body attempting to somewhat heal her.

• Brohoof 2

@Skylord Nexus @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @dragon4111

Liz smiles, licking their lips slightly before holding a fry to Cecelia's face. "Easy. It's potato, but deep fried and I'm sure there is other disgusting stuff in here, but they taste amazing. Try one~" Liz popped one into their mouth, their face revealing how much they love food. 

--

Perpe woke up, feeling healing running through her body. It felt really nice, but it still didn't nullify the sharp pain in her leg. She grunted slightly as she held onto her leg, which was probably broken. "Lucius.. I-I... Did I lose?" She growled faintly, having passed out before the fight was declared a draw.

"I'm sorry.. I tried my hardest, but I guess I'm just not as strong as him.. God... That makes me so angry to admit... I'm weak." She pulled a pillow to her face and lightly bit down, holding back tears. Perpe had always thought she was strong. That she could protect everyone and easily beat any foe who got in her way. Maybe she was wrong.

--

Brume continued making his way to Elis' destination, before stopping in a small restaurant to pick up some food. Brume smiles, feeling like such a nice guy, going to very little trouble to give to a friend, before noticing he is standing at the check out line, and the line for pick-up is stretching out of the restaurant. This will take a while.

@Dakcka @Skylord Nexus @reader8363 @Arid_Blitz

Draco's body continued to have a high temperature but Rouen was dumping buckets onto him cooling him off. Afew minutes went by has Draco gasped in slight pain. Draco's eyes snapped opened. "Bandages," Draco stated with a voice hoarse voice as he tried to sit up. But his body practically screamed in pain and yet he was still trying. But he reached up and felt wolf ears atop his head...Huh well that's not surprising the elders did say that there would be changes. Of course there was the wolf tail at the base of his spine. Well this is going to be a pain in the arse. He  looked at Rouen with a grin on his face "Were you entertained?" he asked jokingly but then began to cough his mouth was so dry. He looked around for any visitors. "So just you rouen?" Draco asked jokingly slightly as he laid against the wall sitting. "So was the match a draw?" Draco asked as he looked for any bandages and a salve. the wolf ears atop his head swiveled slightly.

• Brohoof 1

@Dakcka @Skylord Nexus @dragon4111 @reader8363

Hearing the innkeeper a chuckle left him "Aye you said as much, didn't know if maybe something may be open...or if you had a library in this inn." he saw Vanderbilt go past to the outside. Peeking back into the dining area he tilted his head at Liz and Cecilia "Well if you two wish, go on up to the room get yourself situated and all that." he turned back to the innkeeper awaiting the keys "We appreciate the help you gave us and the food was very good." he bowed his head before he turned to head outside, leaning against the building he yawned a bit "This is going to be a long night." Antonio cracked his neck sore from the being in the car

Laying on the bed Canteen was out, when he felt something touching him he jolted awake to see one of the healers there "Cant a man lay in pain in peace?" he grumbled before he turned to his stomach. Feeling healing magic go into his back the flesh starting to heal from Jack's attack. After he was healed he got out of bed, walking through the halls "Damn goths, always being sooo edgy, "Oh I'm just a goth and dress like I feel into a pile of leather scraps and black ink. LOOK at me I'm sooo edgy and a loner."" he began to roll his shoulders as he heard loud pops from them "Ugh goths need to be beaten with a paint brush with some damn color. Maybe I'll do that next time if I see them just Slap them with the brush while I shout "LET THE RAINBOW COMPEL YOU!" actually finding his way back to where his guild balcony he went up seeing Leege the only one there. Walking up he poked her in the head "Hey where did everyone go?" as he spoke he could smell the food that Rouen brought earlier "Ooo...food." he began to grab a box eating with his hands

Watching Draco as he threw more water on him he heard him awake and speaking. Asking for bandages, as the other got up and began to slide down the wall to sit he tilted his head at him "Just me, everyone else is off doing things. Entertained?" he thought a bit about the fight chuckling some "It was, however you tried to end it too fast and both of you ended up in a draw." he looked at the ears twitching and moving on Draco along with his tail. "Plus it seems your all out attack has left you with a few...side effects. I suppose you will be Leege's bed pal there puppy." he grinned some, walking across the room he opened a few of the cabinets "A healer will arrive shortly...I suppose we should at least get you fixed up a bit till they do arrive."

Finding some rubbing alcohol  and some cotton balls he went over to Draco "Lets see what we can clean up, Also it seems I have upset a returning "Friend" of ours." he leaned down dipping a cotton ball into the alcohol starting to wipe off some of the dried on blood "It also seems, if you did that...unchaining and Perpe managed to outlast your limited time that you did have with it. You would of lost plain and simple, you are without magic right now." closing his eyes he smiled softly at Draco "Had you and I been in a fight...this would of ended differently...also why the bet?"

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz @Dakcka @dragon4111

Cecelia was a little put off by Liz's description but still cutely nibbled at the fry, her face beginning to smile "Wow! that tastes really good, I didn't think potato could taste that nice." Cecelia then spent the next few minutes fidgeting on the spot before looking at Liz "Um... what exactly are you? Are you like Mr Vanderbilt? From somewhere really far away?" The Inn keeper mean while place two sets of mundane keys on the counter before heading back into his kitchen area "You have fifteen minutes to get your friend in here before I lock the door."

Lucius moved from his position on the wall over to Perpe, and placed a hand on her head "First you didn't lose, you drew. Second, it doesn't matter if there's someone stronger than you, there will always be someone better than you at something, even I admit that. However bare one thing in mind, that power Draco used likely wasn't his own, and what you fought wasn't Draco." Lucius then sighed and took a seat next to Perpe "Besides if it's anyone's fault it's mine, I should have done deeper research into Draco and his abilities. You didn't fail today, I did."

Gale meanwhile silently listened to the conversation between Draco and Rouen thinking stuff like "God these guy's are full of themselves." After listening Gale decided she had heard enough useless talk and decided to leave, at which point she caught her foot in the uniform Lucius had made and tripped making a very loud thud followed by and even louder rant "I swear to God! I am going to punch Lucius in his smug little face when I see him." completely dropping the whole stealth thing. 

• Brohoof 3

@Skylord Nexus @Dakcka
Shadow got up from the chair and said as he passed Perpe and Lucius, "I'm not a doctor, but I think you need to rest before enjoying the rest of the games." He walked out of the room and headed up to the stadium to see who's fighting next. He passed Starry and Dark and walked into the arena.

Dark and Starry said their goodbyes and headed in their own direction, Dark headed to get his prisoner back, and take him to the jail, and Starry headed to the hotel.

Dark walked back into the stadium to look for his prisoner while checking on his fellow guards and telling the unhurt one to take the others to the medical center.

Starry walked into the hotel and sat down on her bed, then she decided to head back to the guild hall and make some money and possibly get better at her magic. She started packing up her stuff and left the hotel.

• 2 weeks later...

@Skylord Nexus @Arid_Blitz @dragon4111 @reader8363

Liz blinked at Cecelia's question, but smiled. "I'm nothing like that man. If you'd like to know the truth, I don't really know what I am. All I know is that my parents left me here, I guess hoping that I'll learn that answer some day. Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about, though." Liz pats Cecelia's head, before hearing the Innkeeper speak. 

"Hm. Strict curphews. Got it." Liz waited till he was out of ear's shot before cupping their hand to Cecelia's ear. "Listen, kiddo, I'm going to sneak out once Vanderbilt and Antonio get back in here. It won't be for that long, I've just gotta finish exploring this place." Liz smiles warmly, before it reverts to their usual sly smirk. 

--

Perpe blushed as Lucius placed a hand on her head, and as he sat next to her, she sat up, groaning a little bit, as it hurt to move, and slid so she was sitting right beside him. "How about this, then? We're both big, fat failures today?" She smiled a bit, her usually unkempt hair almost looking more groomed than usual, despite being bed-headed over her eyes as bangs. Perpe also wasn't wearing her usual bandana on her mouth, making her look a bit less ruthless and badass than she usually does. 

"Lucius.. May I make a request? Could I sit out until the final day of the games? It hurts my ego to even suggest that, but I need to be fully rested for whatever the final challenge is, as I have a gut feeling that it will involve the whole team.. I'll win that for sure." She awkwardly looked to Lucius, blushing a bit as she suggested it. 

--

Leege awkwardly blinked as Canteen approached, before poking him in the back. "Hey, so like... I wanna go back to the hotel, but I don't really know where that is..." She smiled her cute, innocent smile. "I mean, I know you're kind of a whacko and all, but do you think you could bring me back there?" 

--

Brume continued walking, noticing the sun beginning it's stages of setting. He'd almost gotten torn apart simply buying steak and potatoes, so he was almost afraid to head to Elis after this... Maybe it was the trauma of being trampled in a restaurant. With no idea where he was going, he just followed the trail of her scent down the streets of the Capital. 

--

Dawn entered the hotel room as Starry was leaving, so she turned around and gave her a wave and an overly fake classic sociopathic Dawn smile. "See ya, Starry! Watch out for wild animals on the trip back!" She closed the door and sat in the corner of the room, doodling in a sketchbook. 

• Brohoof 1

Draco was quick to jump into action despite his burns. He Went to pin the intruder with a hospital gown. He knew the voice it was the beautiful Gale. "So coming to spy on me for your master?" Draco asked as he was not tying the makeshift bag around the woman. He smirked slightly to himself. He didn't have his magic sure but that was only half of him. He was a warrior afterall a trained one. "Well? Are you going to tell us why your here or do we need to ply the answers from your mouth," Draco asked with a cold tone of voice. He had drawn a dagger from his boot. poising it to where Gale's throat was. "I know various ways of getting information from a person," he whispered into her ear. "Never underestimate me," he stated simply with a chuckle. A cornered wolf was more dangerous after all.

@Dakcka @dragon4111 @reader8363 @Skylord Nexus

Antonio went over to the car opening it he began to go through some of the stuff, taking the Judgment Field and placed it into his pocket. Grabbing a few books from there he shut the door walking back to the inn "I think a few books will do, as well maybe Cecilia will want to read one." he spoke to himself before entering the inn. He was wanting answers maybe he should activate the field and ask the inn keeper as well as Liz. Upon entering the inn he looked up seeing Cecilia and Liz "Well I got a few books if you wish to read Cecilia, Liz did you get the keys?"

Watching Draco closely the moment he jumped up at the sound of a person cursing he walked after him, seeing him with a knife at a woman's neck he saw it was one of the women from Lucius' guild "Draco." listening to Draco sound like a paranoid man on how they were trying to sneak around to get info on him, how they wanted to know his power etc etc. Placing a hand on Draco's right shoulder he smiled some "I think you hit your head a bit hard in your fight...Perpe was brought down here as well she was probably on her way to see them." starting to tighten his grip he looked at Draco with stern eyes "Now stop or I'm going to break your arm for many reasons, one of which is wanting to threaten to get info out of someone with a knife..." his left hand on his shoulder began to smoke transforming it into his first form satan soul hand, claws with scales moving up to his forearm "I wont ask again Draco you are battle weary and not thinking straight so relax put the knife down and off the lady."

Stuffing his mouth with the food he heard Leege turning he began to talk with a mouthful of food spraying it onto the floor "I guess but, I'm eating now and we should take the chance to eat. Also you should eat too, you are going to be up tomorrow I bet seeing Draco is out of action." he began to chuckle some swallowing his food "You will have to replace him soo just in case get some food then we will head back to the hotel." Canteen said before tossing over some of the food boxes at her "Also I would probably just end up taking you to the nearest bar to drink."

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

Cecelia nuzzled into Liz's head pat in a very cat like fashion, even making a cute little noise to boot "Well I don't mind! I think you look cool and pretty." Cecelia's face then dropped and began to fill with tears when Liz said she was going to sneak out "P...p...please don't leave me! I don't wanna be on my own again." Seeing Antonio walk back in the Inn Keeper spoke up "Listen I really suggest you tell your friend to come back or you'll probably never see him again."

Lucius smiled and ruffled Perpe's hair a bit "Sure thing princess, sure thing. Alexander your her temporary replacement!" Alexander was rather taken aback from this statement "Sir, need I remind you that my role is mostly for up-keep I mean I haven't properly fought in-" Before he could continue Lucius cut the poor man off "Alexander, your oath sworn purpose is to be my right hand and protect me, that is why you have duel light swords and practise in combat daily even though you think I don't notice. And think of it this way, if you lose I'll kill myself. There see? Now there's your incentive. And before you ask if I'm joking: Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." Alexander's face puffed up "You know sir, if I could I would straggle you!" "So would most people Alexander, so would most people... except I have you to stop them. And me myself obviously."

Meanwhile Gale lightly blushed and looked away from Draco's face "Look ok ya furry freak, I do what Lucius tells me too, your little trick interested him so he sent me to find out when I can ok. Besides you should think yourself lucky usually when Lucius wants something he takes it by either force or cash. So now if you'd please get off of me you perverted freak I'd be much happier!" Gale then sent her knee ,charged with electricity, flying up towards Draco's crouch.

• Brohoof 1

@Dakcka

As Shadow saw that it was empty, he decided to head back to the hotel to get some sleep. As he was heading there, he noticed Bruce turned a random street. Out of curiosity and thinking something might happen,  he quietly started to follow him from the shadows to see where he goes.

Starry got on the train and sat down as it started to leave. She leaned her head on the glass and stared out the window as the town faded into the background. 

@Arid_Blitz Dark walked around until he saw Canteen. He walked up and said calmly, "Would you be willing to come with me for breaking and entering a shop then taking some clothes?"

Once Opus' back was stitched up, he headed towards the hotel. He opened his door to his room and saw the it was messed up a bit, he shrugged his shoulders and sat down on his bed.

Draco looked at the woman who blushed then  felt the lighting enhanced kick. "Some of a," Draco muttered as he clutched his balls. His poor balls were electrocuted. And he was now in pain. "Humph lucky, oh trust me," Draco said with his voice higher than usual as he stood back up. He saw her eyeing his new ears as he then smirked. "They are real," he stated with a chuckle. His tail was up slightly wagging. His left wolf ear twitched slightly. "You wore the clothes Lucius picked out for you have you not?" Draco asked simply as his wolfy ears twitched slightly. "They are real miss Gale,"

Edited by dragon4111

@Arid_Blitz @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Skylord Nexus

Brume continued his trek, he knew Shadow was following him, via his scent, but he thought no harm in it. Brume finally made it to the clock tower, and he headed to the top. Brume sat down, putting a blanket below him in a somewhat picnic fashion and beginning to eat some of the steak and potatoes he'd bought. 

--

Perpe smiled as Lucius chose Alexander to be her replacement. She trusted him, and knew that she could probably fit the role rather well. Standing up, Perpe pulled the machines and iv's forward an inch or two. "I'm hungry! Let's go get some grub!" She says, before taking a step forward, being stopped by the tubes linking her to the machine, and falling flat on her face, knocking her out-cold in a comedic fashion. 

--

As Dark approached Canteen, Leege ran in front, blocking him from getting any closer. "Please, Mister! Canteen didn't do anything wrong!... Okay maybe he did, but he didn't mean it! Can't we all just hug this out and he can go on with his life?" Leege said, smiling cutely. 

--

As Cecelia called out to Liz, they paused, turning back. Liz sighed an unenthused sigh, and sat down beside Cecelia again, smiling and petting her on the head. "As you wish, kid. I'll stick with ya." This wasn't what Liz had intended, and might even be a set-back, but who were they to turn down a crying girl. 

Liz glanced over as the Inn-Keeper spoke to Antonio, and furrowed a brow, looking outside. "What is up with this town?" They then looked to Antonio as he spoke, and chuckled a bit. "You'd trust me in a room alone with Cecelia? Alright then. I won't let anyone lay a dirty-little finger on her." Liz smiled that egotistical smirk and headed to the Inn-Keeper. 

"Could I get a room key please. I'd say we only would need one bed, cause I tend to like sleeping on the floor anyways." 

@Skylord Nexus @Dakcka @reader8363 @dragon4111

Looking at the inn keeper about getting Vanderbilt back into the inn he chuckled some "Well I would except he is sorta gone, I didnt see which way he went. Wouldnt worry for him he can handle himself if need be." he grabbed the keys before tossing it at Liz "I dont even want a clean finger to hurt her." he smiled as he put his hand into his pocket fiddling with the judgment field wondering if he should turn it on and get some answers. Yawning some he began to head off "Well I'm going to go to take a shower, Cecilia sleep well you as well Myou. Liz take care of her or I will make you regret it." Antonio began to walk off moving his head to the side cracking his neck "Nice hot shower and read a bit."

A tapping could be heard as Elis was walking down the side of the bell, she was just an illusion her real location being hidden "Brume,  so good of you to come." she stood on the side of the bell with her outfit from earlier "I've been thinking about your offer to join your guild, sadly I refuse it for now." she looked at Brume sideways smiling softly at him "There..is some friction between me and one of your guildmates plus I would kill Dawn the first chance I got. Besides I will go traveling for a bit now that I got all this free time..sorta always wanted to go see the other counties more maybe pick up a thing or two."

Rouen watched as Gale gave Draco a low blow with electricity as well. Chuckling some as he watched Draco, his hand letting him go he reached over sliding the knife from his hand "Ok that works as well, she got you up fast. Though I think my method would of been less painful." looking down at Gale he offered her a hand "If they wanted to know of your power Lucius I'm sure there is a reason why and not really a reason to threaten like that." hearing of the blood money, he looked at Draco "Nothing wrong with Blood Money...being in a guild sometimes our money is blood money. We...Kill things or even people for jobs. I know all too well about the darker side of guilds." he smirked before looking at Gale again "Now then are we done yet?"

Looking at Dark as he came in asking him about...well something he blanked out halfway through. Getting up he stuffed more food in his mouth, tilting his head at Dark he saw Leege get in front of him he reached up placing a hand on her shoulder patting her "There there." he swallowed his food before walking in front of her looking Dark in the eyes "No chance, two things. First of all, you placed me under arrest for a crime you think I did. Unless you have evidence I think I could have you fired for that." he began to walk to the side holding his food box still taking another bite "Second of all, wouldnt you need to go to my Guild Leaders to tell them they are going to lose a member of their team in a tournament?"

When Liz changed her mind Cecelia gripped her legs in a tight hug almost restricting her movements. When Antonio left to go to bed Cecelia let go of Liz and waved "Night, night Mr Antonio! You say by too Myou." Cecelia then held up an unamused Myou who just gave Antonio a death stare.

Lucius put his hand over his mouth and lightly chucked as Perpe knocked herself out, before using his magic to levitate her onto the bed. Alexander smiled at his master "You know sir, I think it's been quite the while since you last sincerely laughed, it's healthy for you to move on." Lucius looked at Alexander and smiled "Well it's hard not too really, Perpe reminds me a lot of her. Given, Perpe's definitely a bit more feisty, plus she seems to have a good effect on most of the others... except Jack and Lance but not much really does do through their thick skulls." Lucius then began walking out of the room, stopping in the doorway "Hey, if you have the time can you perhaps bring some food for Perpe for when she wakes up? and also just check on her." Alexander just smiled "I was going to anyway sir."

Gale just stared at Draco "Yeah I know they are, I was just trying to use alliteration to make it sound better, I wasn't actually saying you were a furry." Gale then began to stand up, ignoring Rouen's hand. After she got up she turned on her heel and began walking away "Yeah I guys I'm done here. Though you will probably wish you just told me, Lucius can be a very desperate and ruthless man when he's after something so I'd advise you just tell him what he wants to know. Oh and lightning blast!" Gale then sent a beam of electricity flying towards Draco "That's for dissing the clothes." The lightning mage then walked off, not waiting to see if her attack hit or not.

• Brohoof 1

@Dakcka @Arid_Blitz

Shadow sat down in the shadows as he watched Bruce and the girl on the side of the bell. He quietly nibbled on the crystal Starry gave him.

Dark acted like he pondering the idea, but he already made up his mind. Then he said as he grabbed him, "I already talked with Brume, so I just wanted to politely ask. Also I know of some evidence, the clothes that you took still had the tag on them and you were sleeping outside."

Starry got off the train and had towards the guild hall. She thought about cleaning it up a little before going on a few jobs for money. She heard a rustle. She stopped and looked at where the sound came from. A little lizard came out of the bushes and stared up at her before running off. Starry sighed before slightly cursing Dawn for saying to watch out. See shouldered the luggage and quickly walked to the guild

@Dakcka @Skylord Nexus @reader8363 @Arid_Blitz@reader8363

Draco saw the blast coming at him. He went through afew different motions quickly but calmly as he redirected (like in avatar) the lighting back at Gale but missing her. He grinned as he walked after her "Oh am I dissing it?" Draco asked as he then smirked.He seemingly disappeared and reappeared infront of Gale planting a very passionate kiss upon her lips. Then running like a bat out of hell. He chuckled slightly as he then looked for Canteen. Afew minutes went by as he saw a guardsman grabbing Canteen. He coughed and said "On what charges do you have for holding a combatant of the tournament?" Draco asked as he walked forward slowly He hummed to himself as his tail swayed slowly. His ears twitching slightly listening for anything.

@Arid_Blitz @Skylord Nexus @dragon4111 @reader8363

Brume wasn't even phased as Elis suddenly started speaking to him, and the strange illusion appeared. "Well, I can't argue with your logic there. But I do hope you'll join eventually." He held up a container with some steak and potatoes. "You hungry?" 

--

Liz chuckled at the death glare. "Myou, was it? He's cute." They scratched their head, and looked around. "So, kid? Wanna go hit the hay?" They stood up, stretching. Liz was not tired in the slightest, but if they could get this kid to sleep then maybe they could sneak out or something. Or... Liz would feel kinda bad if something happened to the kid. It's decided then, Liz would stay and watch this kid, but eventually they do want to slip out. This town is hiding something for sure. 

--

Subsume and Lilina made their ways through the halls, before running into Draco again. He was in Merri's guild, so Subsume had better stay on the down-low... Well, that would be his plan, if Lilina hadn't of just butted into their conversation, leaving Subsume facepalming off to the side. 

"What seems to be the problem here?" Lilina said, cutely leaning in to listen. 

@Arid_Blitz @Dakcka @dragon4111 @reader8363

Myou just hissed and Gave Liz a death stare as Liz scratched behind his head. Cecelia yet out a cute little yawn and nodded at Liz and started to head up to the bedrooms. A few minutes later Vanderbilt came back in and rushed over to Antonio and begrudgingly motioned for Liz to also join them.

Gale had actually melted into the kiss, putting a hand on Draco's chest before he bolted. Gale just stood in that position for a couple of minutes before realisation washed over her causing her to blush heavily and scream at the top of her lungs "Err! I don't believe you, you perverted bastard! When I get my hands on you i'll do a whole lot more than knee you in the balls!" This threat echoed throughout most of the arena allowing most people to hear. Lucius meanwhile chuckled at the sound "Oh it seems Gale found Draco then, good." The dark mage then join the slowly growing crowd of people around Canteen and the guardsman "Oh, he's being arrested? Wonderful, I vote you drag him off and for him to never see the light of day again! In fact i'll pay you to rough him up a bit."

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@dragon4111 @Skylord Nexus @Dakcka @reader8363

Looking at Brume she bowed her head "Of course I will plus, I will be around for a month after the Tournament I have plans to...get "Arrested." and "Killed" so I can not worry about a bounty on my head. Then a small vacation and upon my return I may join your guild with hardly an issue." she smirked some before hearing him offer her food "No thank you I'm currently eating at my location and we can meet up for drinks later."

Before he was even able to go up to the room Antonio was stopped by Vanderbilt and blinked some as he was wondering what was going on. It seemed he was in a rush, leaning down he saw he motioned Liz over as well "Aww see she grew on you." he teased before whispering to him "What happened out there? You came rushing in that it makes me feel you were in danger."

Rouen saw Gale's attack, chuckling as he was glad it wasn't aimed at him. The moment she was kissed by Draco, she began to yell he seemed to just mentally leave the place. He was thinking of things, being called his old name by Elis was really weighing on his mind for some reason. Thinking of the misdeeds he did in the name of a dark guild and power. This tournament was to show off their power, now he was wondering has he really held back so much in the years fearing of hurting someone turned him weak? As he thought of it he turned walking off down the hall to have some alone time

Canteen looked into Dark's eyes smirking a bit "I find that hard to believe he was here and then was recently in a fight. Sooo...when was it?" hearing Lucius he looked over at him, his arms were going slowly up into his shirt leaving his sleeves empty "Oh Lucius So good of you to show up. See he is attempting to arrest me over something silly. I've already got away once, puked on him sorry by the way I was hung over.: looking back at Dark before he turned to look fully at Lucius "I'm really hoping we get to play in the arena, Perpe was my first choice but, she and Draco got to play..sorta sucked if you ask me, short and neither of them really got hurt." he suddenly ducked his head out of his shirt leaving it in Dark's hands as he rushed the Balcony jumping over it "LATER."

Edited by Arid_Blitz

@Dakcka @Arid_Blitz

Shadow stopped eating the crystal and watched with interest. He shuffled a bit to get more comfortable, but still hidden in the shadows.

@Skylord Nexus @dragon4111

Dark watched Canteen run off as he folded up the shirt and tuck it under his arm. Then he said as he was leaving, "Even though he resisted arrest, I'm bit going to be bribed to beat him up." He pulled out his knife that was in its holder and checked to see if it was still sharp

Starry was out of breath when she arrived at the guildhall. She tossed her stuff in the doorway and headed to the showers to wash off the sweat. Once she was done, she wrapped herself in a towel and started looking in the fridge for some food

Opus got up and started heading for the door to get to work and pay for the Guildhall's repairs