Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private dark encounter rp 1x1 between cerberus and cwhip

cwhip9

@@cwhip9,

"I don't know, I forget places and names after separations" mask answered as it kept floating around the room, Grin then took his turn to speak. "Isn't everything that ponies don't like monster nowadays, I think I have been called a monster few times too" "And as for the picture, " he gave the picture to batpony "this"

• Brohoof 1

Cresent studied the picture with his eyes flipping it around and such "dang, ya they have you pinned good, well good news and bad news for you. who ever sent you will kill these ponys, good news is we have two weeks to fake my death" Cresent says

"and sending you he might not know how to kill me so the odds of me coming back are high but enough about me your family any medical things they have, sickness's, anything this one could use to lord over you with?"

@@cwhip9,

"I figured that much, and I will know if they do something to them earlier." Grin pointed at the necklace on his neck.

"They don't have anything as far as I know, haven't seen them in a while." Mask then added "And like Grin, they are not scared of pain"

"That reminds me, we don't know your name, Like said, I'm Gleaming Grin, everything calls me Grin, and mask, is just The Mask."

Grin's way of speaking was contradictory, he had spoken seriously whole time, but at the same time he had had a slight grin on his face since he had came in.  

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@The Cerberus,

The batpony sighed "names cresent, you still owe me a door" then putting the picture down scratching his mane with his wing hook, "well never met these ponys but letting innocent die I cant sleep with that on in my head" he said

"if I were who ever kidnaped your folks. It will be a matter of not pain but psychology ware fare, which is why we need to fake my death. So the real question who ever sent you did they demand how I was supposed to die?" Cresent said looking at grin

Edited by cwhip9

@@cwhip9,

"I will pay the door if we get out of this mess" Grin promised "And well, about that..." mask floated between them looking at Cresent. "They wanted us to cut your ear and bring it back." Grin then gently pushed mask away with his hoof. "And I don't think they meant just a piece..." mask flew back between them "Which means it would be really painful to do for an alive creature."

Unlike Grin's voice, there was no emotion in Mask's voice, it was cold and sharp, with a small echo.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, The batpony chuckled at that comment, "Cleary you haven't been with enough vamponys as pain is really nothing to me" the bat pony said.

He then brought his hoofs together thinking "so an ear as proof, well we could go about my death 1 of two ways. 1 they want my head, all of it and the ear is just a way to hang nails on my head to prop it as some trophy. Which If you killed my kind before you know its not simply beheading me to kill me" he said  

"haven't had my head caught off in a while so that will be interesting to see. Or 2 we forget the whole bounty and just track down this prick and find where your family is" the batpony then looked at grin then the mask.  

"were you followed?" the batpony asked

@@cwhip9,

"I didn't know that, because those who we killed, we blasted them into small dust." "Nothing stays alive after they have been broken to atoms." Mask's cold but cocky voice explained and it was going continue when it suddenly stopped and looked at Grin. "As you wish." it said now with quieter voice before it floated next to grin and stayed there quietly. 

Then Grin spoke. "Mask didn't sense anyone following us but, its senses has their limits so it's not impossible" He kept little pause and then his eyes widened like he just realized something. he started quoting Cresent's words "...not simply beheading to kill." "Maybe that's why I was wanted into this" "If they know that you are tough to kill, then it makes sense to get somepony like me who could just....vaporize you out of existence... in right circumstances."

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, The batpony was taken aback to the vaporizing aspect, this did change the game completely. He never herd of vamps being vaporized by any hunter. In front of him was what every vampony hunter wanted...no needed. The ability to vaporize could be the exact method of killing him as vaporizing left little collateral damage to the area of effect.

His eyes went wide as the thoughts swam his head "which is why they want my ear as you could focus on the way you vaporize to a fine detail to only leaf me ear....."

@@cwhip9,

"Yes,That makes sense." "But, like said, there is a thing, circumstances have to be right, and Mask won't unveil what the circumstances are, before they come inevitable" Grin said after noticing Cresent's reaction and hearing his words. "Until that I can only do messier ways of...extermination, not that they are any...less effective, they are just...messier." "Your door is good example." "But I would still be able to kill you..." "This mess is deeper than I thought."

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, "mess is a good word for it" the bat pony said scratching his mane "i knew I should have cheked the bounty's today" he sounded tired but then his ears twitched. Weather grin or mask would see it first the twitch was not of nervs, being tired or close to it.

More far from it as he suddenly yelled "get down!" kicking the table for the 3 to hide behind as a sound of thunder followed by a cannon ball flung by where the batpony was not  seconds before hoof.

The bat pulled another lever and a sound similar to a guest of win was herd outside the tree house.

"why is it always cannon balls? cant they be less annoying?" the bat ground activating the gauntlet he had on.  

A rather harsh voice was herd outside "Come out freak, the gas doesn't effect us like last time!"

Cresent looked at grin "exscuse me I need to take are of some try hard hunters...want to see something cool?" he said giving a slight grin.

"i have a new lever i've been itching to try out"

@@cwhip9

When Cresent shouted to get down, Mask's eyes lit into a red flames as it flew to front of Grin's face. Grin followed with his gaze as cannon ball flew past, but didn't go down or seem worried. "Sure thing, do your thing." He levitated the cider that was served earlier in front of him and took a sip.