Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Hunger Games: Equestria 2

Pinkazoid

Hey! I WAS supposed to be District 2 in the original one...so can I have it back? If not I'll take any other district available. Here's my character sheet:http://mlpforums.com...-diamond-quill/

So...yeah...that's it!

yeah I'll put you as District 2 :3

Hopefully that's good. What you think?

You did good

also... I'm looking forward to becoming allies....

****Important***

Okay, I made a lil system to the reaping.... all of the ponies that do not post their characters a week from now in the reaping will be considered the first to die in the arena... maybe in the bloodbath at the beginning of the games, that way the ones that will participate in the RP don't die at the very beginning.... and after 3 days of no posts from one character in the arena, they will be considered dead, rules apply to everyone (except the Gamemaker xD)

You did good

****Important***

Okay, I made a lil system to the reaping.... all of the ponies that do not post their characters a week from now in the reaping will be considered the first to die in the arena... maybe in the bloodbath at the beginning of the games, that way the ones that will participate in the RP don't die at the very beginning.... and after 3 days of no posts from one character in the arena, they will be considered dead, rules apply to everyone (except the Gamemaker xD)

Thanks I thought I was going too far with being want-to-be friends with the princess. Glad it was good enough.

Thanks I thought I was going too far with being want-to-be friends with the princess. Glad it was good enough.

no it's cool besides most of the time Districts 1,2,4 are the ones that win... I don't think she'll have much of a problem with you winning.... that is if Pinkazoid isn't a backstabber who decides to kill you in your sleep and then claim victory for District 4 :)

no it's cool besides most of the time Districts 1,2,4 are the ones that win... I don't think she'll have much of a problem with you winning.... that is if Pinkazoid isn't a backstabber who decides to kill you in your sleep and then claim victory for District 4 :)

Or we could try to share victory like the book? Maybe? *sheepish laugh* I really don't have to have come down between Haste and Prince.... I want that crown...

Or we could try to share victory like the book? Maybe? *sheepish laugh* I really don't have to have come down between Haste and Prince.... I want that crown...

We can be allies.... I can ditch you when there's only a few players left... or I can kill you.... or I can stay with you until the end..... or until somepony kills you and then I kill them and win :D

But I won't win now that I'm the leader of the RP I feel kinda weird to be the winner.... I'll make my death legendary and dramatic though....

We can be allies.... I can ditch you when there's only a few players left... or I can kill you.... or I can stay with you until the end..... or until somepony kills you and then I kill them and win :D

I like the 4th one best. I know I won't have to look over my flank. It's nice to have a pony to help you kill the others. You'll get anything you want when we win *Extends hoof* partners?

I like the 4th one best. I know I won't have to look over my flank. It's nice to have a pony to help you kill the others. You'll get anything you want when we win *Extends hoof* partners?

Hmmm.... we'll talk about it during the training.....

*Falls on face* Ok.... That would be better.

**pats back of head**.... I'm sure you'll be a great ally

Okay 4 more people before we get to the capitol

Ok on the actual thread it says i need to post but what would I post as the game master?

I was waiting for the rest of the ponies to post before you can, but sure why not

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/skylight-r336

Distrist 11 please :)

Name: Skylight

Age(12-18): 18

Species: Pegasus

District: 11

Weapon of choice: Bow (She holds back the string with her wings, also holding the arrow with it. That's how she draws out her arrows, with her wings. She holds the wooden part with her hoof.

Abilities(up to 5): She's good at flying in enclosed spaces.

Weaknesses(minimum or 3): She often freezes in fear.

Personality: On her character card.

Description: On her character card

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/skylight-r336

http://mlpforums.com..._/skylight-r336

Distrist 11 please :)

Name: Skylight

Age(12-18): 18

Species: Pegasus

District: 11

Weapon of choice: Bow (She holds back the string with her wings, also holding the arrow with it. That's how she draws out her arrows, with her wings. She holds the wooden part with her hoof.

Abilities(up to 5): She's good at flying in enclosed spaces.

Weaknesses(minimum or 3): She often freezes in fear.

Personality: On her character card.

Description: On her character card

http://mlpforums.com..._/skylight-r336

added

Can I join? Darksteel Blade is ready to go with his strengh sapping blade of dark energy! :)

district 10, by the way.

Hmm you need a character sheet before you can start ;)

(edited)

You did good

****Important***

Yes!

Edited by Diamond Quill

ok. please wait... calculating

(PS: sorry about posting in the game) :P

OK....

Name: Darkblade Steel

Species: Earth Pony

District 10

Weapon: Two blades made from Darksteel ( a rare metal that saps one's energy and can cause other, darker effects...)

Abilities: The ability to fly for about 10 seconds with his blades, the ability to channel dark energy

Weaknesses: A split personality, caused by handmaking the blades of darksteel

Look on the character card for other details :)

ok. please wait... calculating

(PS: sorry about posting in the game) :P

OK....

Name: Darkblade Steel

Species: Earth Pony

District 10

Weapon: Two blades made from Darksteel ( a rare metal that saps one's energy and can cause other, darker effects...)

Abilities: The ability to fly for about 10 seconds with his blades, the ability to channel dark energy

Weaknesses: A split personality, caused by handmaking the blades of darksteel

Look on the character card for other details :)

can you give me a link?sorry for this, it's just a way to keep things a lil' organized