Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Hunger Games: Equestria 2

Pinkazoid

(edited)

The Hunger Games: Equestria 2

RolePlay:http://mlpforums.com...es-equestria-2/

((Due to the death of The Hunger Games: Equestria RP, this is the sequel, hopefully improved to not have anypony backing down at the last moment like the last one....))

Posted Image

The RP plot would be a crossover of My Little Pony: FiM (Obviously), and the Hunger Games. For any of you that don't know about the Hunger Games series, here's a little summary I nabbed off Wikipedia.

[The Hunger Games] introduces sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world in the country of Panem where the countries of North America once existed. The Capitol, a highly advanced metropolis, holds absolute power over the rest of the nation. The Hunger Games are an annual event in which one boy and one girl aged 12 to 18 from each of the 12 districts surrounding the Capitol are selected by lottery to compete in a televised battle in which only one person can survive.

If enough people are willing to join, this is my list of what I am going to do:

1. There will be three scenes.

Scene 1: The Reaping (May be scraped because too many players.)

This will be the ceremony where each tribute will be picked. In this scene, players will show what their average day would be, their skills, talents, etc.

Scene 2: The Training/ Meet-Up

In this scene, players will begin learning skills and tactics they can use in the arena. They can also socialize with other players, and can form alliances.

Scene 3: The Arena

This is where the players will attempt to survive against the deadly traps of the arena, and each other.

2. Instead of a total of 24 participants, one boy and girl from each of the 12 districts, I may reduce it down to a maximum of 12 because I highly doubt there will be 24 participants. Also, with 24 participants, it will be VERY chaotic on the RP.

3. I MAY (and that's a big MAY) add outside sponsors, where non-participants in the RP can help a participant by sending them an item, such as food, weapons, medicine, etc. I will add a money system and a store along with this.

4. Hopefully during combat, everyone would play fairly, and will have their characters die when the time comes. If not, I might have to add a complicated stats system, and damage. I hope it won't come to that though.

NOTE: The pegasus and the unicorn class will be allowed, but there will be traps set against using these abilities.

---------------------------------------------------------

Districts Available:

District 1: TagTeamCast/Prince Lightning

District 2: Diamond Quill/Diamond Quill

District 3:Calirolls/Splinter

District 4: Pinkazoid/Haste

District 5: Strider Hiryu/Lockhart

District 6:SteampunkNinja/Coppermane

District 7: Peep/Steve

District 8:Toasty Engineer/Red Alert

District 9:

District 10:

District 11: Skyla/Skylight

District 12: PinkieLuna/Fireworks

Game Master: Pilchar/Blazing Skies

Choose a District that can describe your character the most

1: Luxury

2: Masonry

3: Technology

4: Fishing

5: Power

6: Transportation

7: Lumber

8: Textiles

9: Grain

10: Livestock

11: Agriculture

12: Mining

Character Sheet:

you can post this as the "Other" in your character from the Database

Name:

Age(12-18):

Species:

District:

Weapon of choice:

Abilities(up to 5):

Weaknesses(minimum or 3):

Personality:

Description:

Backstory:

Rules:

1. Please do NOT join if you are not 100% or at Least 80% sure you'll be here

2. No Godmod

3. Sorry No Alicorns (The reason is because I imagine the Capitol being full of no-pony but Alicorns)

4. After 3 days in the arena with no response from a player in the rp we will consider them dead, any missing spots in the rp will be the players that 'die' first

5. only Pegasus/Unicorns/Earth Ponies

6. We will start the game as soon as we have:

-5 players

-2 Game Masters (not me)

((-and a few sponsors couldn't be bad......))

/Original idea By Toothless/

/**facepalm** no he didn't come up with The Hunger Games Book xD/

***EDIT***

I'll take District 4:

Haste

Edited by Pinkazoidburg

I'll join with Fireworks ( posting her link soon!) . Earth pony who loves explosives and is handful with knifes. I'd like district 12, she has a great eye for special rocks and I guess I most post a link before i get carried away.

Okie Dokie **added**

We got 5 players, ((I think SteamPunkNinja is gonna join))

I'm gonna need 1-2 GameMakers to control what happens in the Arena

I'm back!

I'm role playing as Lockhart(In ma sig) he's in district 3. You can have district 3, I'll take 5.

added

http://mlpforums.com..._/splinter-r259 The only reason I didn't join the other one was because I don't like being the 10,000th Person in a Role Play...I have High hopes for this one :) Also Can I take District 3?

& added

http://mlpforums.com/topic/16223-hunger-games-equestria-2/

There you can start posting... we don't need the gamemakers until later....

Can I have my character find his bracers on the cornucopia?

hmm sure....

also I'm gonna ask for only one Gamemaker.... the reason I wan't a gamemaker is

- Controls arena

- Gives score in demostration (you going to PM the GameMaker and he'll post the scores in the RP)

- Basically somepony to tell me when he/she thinks that somepony is overpowering his/her characters

Why it say don't post yet? =<

You can post if you wan't

(edited)

Somepony needs to deceive district 1 for me. I have no idea of its castles and mansions or a Rainbow factory.

District 1 focuses on making the luxury for the Capitol....

District 2 is where they train te Peacekeepers to make sure the other Districts are under control, they also build the stuff they need for making Mansions for the Capitol

If you still lack a game maker I can be one, if not then I would like to be one of the tributes from district 6. http://mlpforums.com...zing-skies-r334

you can be the GameMaster or you can choose a different district ((District 6 is taken))

Game Master are Alicorns BTW

Argh, I always miss the good spots DX oh well I'll take 6 for Copper

http://mlpforums.com..._hl__coppermane

added Edited by Berryzoid

Ill take gamemaster, do I have to make an alicorn character now?

na'h just pretend your character has a horn and wings now xD

na'h just pretend your character has a horn and wings now xD

When can we start posting? The RP thread says ''DO NOT POST''?