Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Hunger Games: Equestria 2

Pinkazoid

I think she's gonna kill me after I kill you....

Sorry for not making myself clear, but I'm pretty sure that you won't find an M4a1 in the arena xD also, you're not supposed to start the training just yet

Don't you mess with my wub time! And if you do, yes she will.

"Haste has won it! " "Oh what's my prize?!" "This!" *sends haste to the moon* "Great Game!"

Don't you mess with my wub time! And if you do, yes she will.

"Haste has won it! " "Oh what's my prize?!" "This!" *sends haste to the moon* "Great Game!"

Unless somepony kills me.... I already planned out my death

**tosses blueprints on the table**

Objection! I won't allow my ally to die that easily!

Oh and is it ok if the princess trains me? I can't think of any pony that could...

Hmm... well considering that she's the only pony that likes you....

sure why not

Okay, as soon as Toasty posts we will start the training, the ones who wan't allies can meet them there, and test your abilities, after that we can start the games, and the game master (not me) can control weather, setting and attacks on the arena

Hmm.... since this is taking quite a while, how bout ya'll post your train ride to the capitol while the last person finishes posting?

Good idea

How many people are left to post the training? I posted already.

.....drat. My absence from the forums has cost me a position. Are there no other spots besides tributes?

You can be Gamemaster number 2

and you can be the one who interviews us

(edited)

You can be Gamemaster number 2

and you can be the one who interviews us

Oh, you mean a Gamemaker? And an interviewer like Caesar Flickerman? Does this mean I need to make two separate pony characters and just give you some brief physical descriptions of each? Edited by ShinyRibbonsAndSparkles

I'm being ignored. Why is that?

Because you refuse to stop being creepy as hell.

By the way,I'm getting this weird feeling that I'm going to be the first to die. :unsure:

Because you refuse to stop being creepy as hell.

By the way,I'm getting this weird feeling that I'm going to be the first to die. :unsure:

Well you are my first target. So yeah you will.

My character need allies!!!!! Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggg!

I want to ally with you and mine doesn't either.

Oh, you mean a Gamemaker? And an interviewer like Caesar Flickerman? Does this mean I need to make two separate pony characters and just give you some brief physical descriptions of each?

GameMaker 1:Controls Arena

GameMaker 2:Controls Arena & Interviews

Gamemakers can also PM me if a character is being godmod, they can also send traps to the tributes and try to kill them