Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I am noew to this site, and wanted to introduce myself!

Twilight-Shimmer

Hi! That's awesome you're name's a Skyrim reference! There's also an Elf you fight in the Oblivion arena who's daggers name is "Shimmer Strike." Does your name have anything to do with that?

Also, my Gamertag on Xbox is "Cyniclese" (big surprise, I know). If you, or anyone reading this, want to add me, please do!

Also, 3DS Friend Code is.... hang on. Gotta check. 2466-6880-5657

Multiplayer games I play on 3DS: Fire Emblem Fates, Smash, Star Fox 64, Bomberman, Fantasy Life..... there's more but I don't want to list them all.

Anyways, welcome!

Ahahaha, I dont have a single multi-player game on my 3DS, literally all I have are single player games hehe. As to my name, nope, has nothing to do with the Awesomeness that is Skyrim.  and as to Xbox? I have the original one only, I mostly do PlayStation gaming myself :)

Hello Twilight Shimmer, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Twilight Shimmer, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

Thanks! so far this place is very nice!

• Brohoof 1