Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey.

WokeSmeed

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Heard about it. Looked it up. Joined.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Heard about it. Watched it. Enjoyed it.

Hey. First of all, I generally keep to myself, so don't expect to find my address and social security number in here. Instead of that, I'll just tell you that I'm a writer. I'm not saying I write fanfictions. I'm focusing on original stuff.

Also, since this'll inevitably get mentioned, my name is a reference to a certain green thing. My name, and me mentioning or posting certain songs, is about as much reference to it as I'll make.

Speaking of songs, I like metal. I might be listening to Pink Floyd right now, but that doesn't mean I can't listen to Cannibal Corpse. My favorite bands is probably Sabaton and my favorite song is probably Persephone by Year of No Light. Considering that all those bands are different genres, that should give you a bit of an idea about how varied my taste in music is.

• Brohoof 7

Hello Smeed, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 2

Greetings to you, @WokeSmeed (hey, I'll give you effort points for it), and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :squee:

Always glad to see more artistically enthusiastic members join our herd. If you do still fancy sharing some of your written work with us, or just want to discuss it, there is a dedication section for each both focusing on MLP and non-MLP related works. Check it out if you desire. :)

Other than that, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the others here. We're all only happy to help you find your footing if need be. ^_^

Have a great first day with us, and I hope to see you out there soon!

giphy.gif