Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 between Cerberus and Moon Dancer.(RP)

Catpone Cerberus

@The Cerberus

"Its still lieing though, even if it is for the greater good. So what do you think of them? I am guessing they are Sun and Moon alicorns, just like their parents. If you may ask, I'm the Alicorn of the Stars and the Night sky."

@Trixie .

"Like I said I don't have experience with them, so I don't really know what I think." "But I guess they are aright rulers, since I'm here doing what I want to do. They don't effect negatively to me." "So you control stars? That explains why only moon and sun seem to move."

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

He nodded. "Well, during my banishment I kinda lost my touch for the stars but I will get them back under my control soon though, the stars do actually move, just extremely slowly and sort of unnoticeable. While I was banished I managed to get snapshots of what was going on once every 20 years or so."

@Trixie .

"You might be right, I rarely see stars, I don't have reason to leave this forest at night." "Every 20 year huh? That explains why you seem so out of touch with current things." "If you are to get the control back, you should be in some sort of contact with the princesses before you start moving them." "Because you know, they might not like that they start moving differently without a known reason"

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

He sat down. "Get the contrrol back indeed, I can feel the stars being influenced as we speak, it will probably be less than a week until I get my full control back. I do not care what they think, I will not message them, nor will I yield to their control. My stars, my rules."

(edited)

@Trixie .

Potion shrugged "Well, your actions, your consequences." "But If they start chasing you when that happens, don't come here." "I hate it when royal guard comes knocking on my door, asking about whoever was spotted near by." 

Edited by The Cerberus

@Trixie .

"Out of the ordinary? Depends what is the ordinary." "For someone who lives outside this forest, everything is out of ordinary, and for me, nothing is." 

"I mostly see wild animals and poisonous plants in this part of the forest." "Then there is this spirit of a mare, interesting individual, sadist." "And last there is the random visitors like you that appear once or twice, or attack me and get either killed or chased away." Potion explained casually.

@Trixie .

"Not too much." "She is few hundred years old, plus the time she was alive." "She is linked to an old artifact." "And she likes to see ponies in misery, everything from being scared to....well, worse" "And yes I have, few, in self-defense" "I don't enjoy it, but sometimes it's the only way." 

@The Cerberus

"Okay. I don't want to be around her.... so we should be on alert if she comes around. I think we should stay put for a while, before going around this forest, this is probably one of the only places I can lay low though."

@Trixie .

"She isn't that bad, she would never bother to hurt anypony, only scare them." "And if she would be interested in you, you would have already met her."
"Forest is good place for laying low, there is all kinds of...things hiding here for a reason." "You can stay here as long as you want, as long as you don't cause any problems for me."

@Trixie .

"It's simple really." "Anything from damaging my work to mixing me to any unnecessary hostilities." Potion said with his usual calmness. "And true, you seem strong enough to kill me, and could have done that." "But I also could have killed you right when you set your hoof in this building, if that was my thing." "I have made more different poisons you know exists and I have knowledge to make powerful magical explosives." "But like said, I don't enjoy killing ponies."  

@The Cerberus

"Hm.I see your point, I guess I'm lucky that you aren't like that.  I find it rather intriguing that your family has a flair for potions and stuff. Cutie marks do seem to run in families, though. I never met my grandparents, nor have I heard of them, I just wonder...."

@Trixie .

"I don't know what runs or what doesn't run i families." "But what comes to my family, it's more than that." "You see, our talent is not only thing that goes from father to a colt." "We all also share same name, my father was Magic Potion like his father and his and so on." "I have no idea who was first Magic Potion, but that doesn't really matter anyway."

"I never met my grandparents either, they died before I was born."

@The Cerberus

"Okay, but I am sorry to  hear that. If I were you, I'd want to find out who the first was, if there is even a first. So let me guess, you all have the same cutie mark? Isn't that supposed to be individualized or something?"

@Trixie .

"That's what makes us two different, I have no need for knowing who might have been the pony to start this heritage, it's totally irrelevant to me." "And of course we have unique cutiemarks, they all share the same theme sure, since our talent is the same, but they are totally different."

@The Cerberus

"Huh. Interesting. We do indeed have alot of differences, I am an Alicorn, you are not. I have lived for several millenia, you have not. And theres alot of others I could state, you'd be sitting here for a long while, but moving on... what do you want to do?"

@Trixie .

"Those are differences that does not matter, because it's not a choice what or when you are." "You can be different creature, but still be the same." "But anyway" "I want to continue my work, but I know you mean something else." "And to that I have to say that, I don't know."

Yiska sighed, and paced around for a bit. "Well, alright. I wanna go look around for that ghost mare, would you mind if I set out, and so I could find her?" he started walking to the door area after stretching a bit, alot is on his mind.

@Trixie .

"Go ahead" "I'm not stopping you" "She usually is somewhere around this part of the forest, you know you're close if there is unnatural fog or horrified ponies." Potion explained "and air might feel little colder too, but that's not a reliable sign." 

@The Cerberus

He nodded and began walking out, after another stretch and a scratch of the mane he opened the door and headed out, he didn't really know where has going, and looked around to see any signs of the ghost mare, muttering to himself about stuff.