Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 between Cerberus and Moon Dancer.(RP)

Catpone Cerberus

@Trixie .

When Potion's home disappeared behind the trees and plants, the air started feeling slightly colder. Short distance away, where forest seemed thicker, there was what looked like fog, but was shaped unnaturally, like a line. 

Soon from direction of the fog could be heard a sound, it sounded quiet like it came from a distance, and it sounded like scared  scream of a pony. 

@Trixie .

Suddenly from the direction of the sounds, terrified looking pegasus appeared and bumped to Yiska. Although the pegasus didn't seem to even notice it, since he just got up as fast as possible and took off running again towards the less thick part of the forest. 

Then from the same direction walked beautiful giggling mare. The mare was unnaturally light blue, with constantly flowing mane and tail. The fog around started to collect around the mare, disappearing, like it would have been absorbed by the mare. The mare looked Yiska with her fully white eyes, smiling like she was having fun. "Did you happen to see a any pegasus going through here?"

@The Cerberus

Yiska didn't respond to her question, he watched as the pegasus ran. He lowered his horn. "I would advise you not to do any tricks like that again, around here, that clear?" he was already angry, and he flared his wings. 

@Trixie .

The Mare could tell that the alicorn was getting angry, but she wasn't worried, rather, she looked like she was enjoying it a little bit.  "Or what killjoy? What are you going to do, stab me with that horn of yours?" She walked few steps forward and proceeded to mockingly poke the alicorns horn with her ice cold hoof. 

@Trixie .

Laser went straight trough the mare leaving a hole. She had pain-full expression on her face but it didn't last long until she was smiling again. "Just kidding" The hole disappeared. "It didn't even tickle" The mare put her frigid hoof on the alicorn's cheek and slowly moved it under his chin in mocking manner "I was expecting more from someone who calls himself King of the stars"