Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Multigear Joy, variant 2 added, 1 fan art added, give me color schemes please ;3

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

(edited)

Update: One color variant, and one fan art! Thank you so much!

Along with another pony OC, this one captivated my interest more. I even started a new series of fanfic chapters that relate to her.

I've yet to name her, but within my dreams, I heard the word Chromoly

I've never really taken an interest into that word, so I started researching when I woke up

Chromoly is a term for chromoly steel, a combination of both Chromium and Molybdenum

However other ideas had also popped into my mind since then, and I'm torn in between names

She features many gears, useful tools, and sports, techno/cybernetic look. Mane + bunches and tail are comprised of fiber optic weaves/strands capable of changing colors via by built in light-emitting diodes (L.E.D)

Her optic eyes change colors too, commonly seen as blue though by choice as well as her mane and tail. Skin is a lighter hue of blue, perhaps a combination of cobalt and metallic silver.

Posted Image

Updated color scheme

Posted Image

Variant 2

Posted Image

Loudspeaker wing modules

Posted Image

Magnet and Defibrillator modules

Posted Image

Nap time...

Posted Image

Name: Undecided

Updated Cutie mark

Posted Image

Cutie Mark: Joy H.U.D.

Generated upon the unusual discovery of the artificial lifeforms display of affection, love, and joy of new found life. It's a heads up display that projects various images of her moods, feelings, or status.

Backstory: Original name was Molly Doll when she rested in the machine shop, lifeless as a companion project Violet Spiral and her father started, in attempt, to produce a meaningful first friend for Violet as she grew lonely. However, having no means to bring the doll to life, that, and Violet actually made friends of her own, she was eventually abandoned, leaving her to reside within the machine shop, slowly collecting dust as Violet moved away from Cloudsdale.

Upon the discovery of a archaeological dig site in the distant future, Violet and her friends encounter a giant automation, defending the entrance. With little to no choice, both Violet and Valorie defeated the cyclops like machine to gain entrance. With the removal of the metronome artifact that stood within a giant monolith, all automations ceased their aggressive advance towards the trio, either deactivating or returning to their catacombs. However, exiting the monolith inside the vast cavern, a trap was tripped, triggering the collapse of the entire cavern. While escaping the doomed dig site, they came upon the animating head of the machine they slew at the very beginning. As it pleaded for help, Violet refusing at first, ultimately decides to rescue the head, leaving the rest behind her, buried beneath the rumbles of stones.

With no way or idea on how to repair it, Violet and her father make a last ditch effort to save the artificial intelligence by re-configuring the housing of the internal network inside the head, and integrate it into the lifeless Molly.

With Molly nearly complete, Violet refurbished, revamped, and finished her project, that was nearly started a decade ago.

The A.I. originally had a male like persona, but transferred into a mare like automated doll, complete with a feminine voice box and everything. When it awoke, it seemed to have no concern about it's newly assigned gender, and at once, began exploring outside his original programming, which thanks to the removal of the slave driving metronome, ceased to exist. It displayed exuberance amount of joyful energy, starting with it's fascination of the common language spoken among the pony kin. While the name Molly seemed to be discerning, due to the original male A.I. at the end of that chapter, it was deemed a new name should be given...

and that's where I left off...

As always, comments and feedback (Especially a name suggestion) are greatly appreciated!

First of many I've been told, but first fan art I've seen of mine, done by Teesha! Love you!

Posted Image

Edited by Dizzy Ditzy Doo!
  • Brohoof 13

Crazy Fuse?

and great drawing :)

Wish i had these types of ideas :D

Thank you kindly! I could possibly work with Fuse somehow, and I'm sure an amazing idea will come to you in your sleep when you least expect it dear. ;)

Dayum, that's some dream.

Intriguiguing concept!

Thank you so much!

She looks like the Pony inspector gadget.Also, that was one interesting dream you had.

I bid thee thank you, I hadn't thought about that, but I would probably have to say a combination of a few animes, game characters, and my IMVU avatar might've been my biggest influences yet.

That's awesome! Great work, very well designed!

I appreciate your kind words very much!

i really like the way the pony looks good job!

Thank you, I really like this one and have good feelings about her future. I'll paint it asap! along with all my other projects that fell behind due to my heavy writers block. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Thank you kindly! I could possibly work with Fuse somehow, and I'm sure an amazing idea will come to you in your sleep when you least expect it dear. ;)

Thank you so much!

I bid thee thank you, I hadn't thought about that, but I would probably have to say a combination of a few animes, game characters, and my IMVU avatar might've been my biggest influences yet.

I appreciate your kind words very much!

Thank you, I really like this one and have good feelings about her future. I'll paint it asap! along with all my other projects that fell behind due to my heavy writers block. :blush:

thats cool i would really like to see a colorized version of this

• Brohoof 1

Awesome! :D

Possible name ideas: Volta, Short Circuit, Surge, Lumen, Incadescence

I'll paint it asap! along with all my other projects that fell behind due to my heavy writers block. :blush:

Just wondering, what do you use to paint your pictures?

Wow, i really love that design, you don't usually see that in alot of OC's ! makes her very unique :) just really awesome, nice work! I'm horrible with names, but if i can think of one before you come up with one, I'll let you know ;)

• Brohoof 1

Awesome! :D

Possible name ideas: Volta, Short Circuit, Surge, Lumen, Incadescence

Thank you so much for these ideas! Hmm, Surge...Surge...*Mind is ticking* :huh:

Just wondering, what do you use to paint your pictures?

I generally use MS paint to outline it quicker, then finish it with paint tool sai. The process is rigorous and time consuming, but I always have that feeling, every pixel needs placement and focus. I practically work from one pixel to another.

Wow, i really love that design, you don't usually see that in alot of OC's ! makes her very unique :) just really awesome, nice work! I'm horrible with names, but if i can think of one before you come up with one, I'll let you know ;)

I really enjoy your feedback, as I too, love how she turned out. I plan on working on her for awhile as the members whom shared their interest on this thread have given me new found confidence and the will to overcome my recent writers block.

Everyone of you are equally important to me. You don't even begin to realize how much all of your support keeps me going. I thank you all once more!

• Brohoof 1

Very nice! I love how you did her all mechanical like :P Keep up the great work!

Even though I've always favored a natural look, everything artificial and synthetic too, can be beautiful as well. ;)

I am really digging that design. It's too awesome! Here's some more name ideas for you:

Gadget Patch, Gear Spring, and Cog Wheel. Hope that helps!

I'm glad you like it, I too have been a steam punk enthusiast for awhile and even though this OC is not related, I feel they're both mutually seen in the near same perspective. Now the name Multigear is popping into my head...This is a good thing though! Thank you kindly!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you so much for these ideas! Hmm, Surge...Surge...*Mind is ticking* :huh:

I generally use MS paint to outline it quicker, then finish it with paint tool sai. The process is rigorous and time consuming, but I always have that feeling, every pixel needs placement and focus. I practically work from one pixel to another.

I really enjoy your feedback, as I too, love how she turned out. I plan on working on her for awhile as the members whom shared their interest on this thread have given me new found confidence and the will to overcome my recent writers block.

Everyone of you are equally important to me. You don't even begin to realize how much all of your support keeps me going. I thank you all once more!

Yea no problem Dizzy, we are all very supportive of you :) your drawings are really amazing! and we all enjoy them, I'm glad we can give you a bit more confidence in what you do :)

• Brohoof 1

How 'bout a name based entirely on her cutie mark?

'Heartbeat.'

Huh? Huh??

Thank you kindly! Honestly, I'm still trying to come up with a better name for her cutie mark.

I had thought of that, I mean combining both heart and beat along with other combos, and I've come across a few that I might just select in the end.

Yea no problem Dizzy, we are all very supportive of you :) your drawings are really amazing! and we all enjoy them, I'm glad we can give you a bit more confidence in what you do :)

A bit? How about alot! You and other ponies are the warmth of my blankets when I sleep! :D

The whipped cream on my favorite desserts!

The bacon on my favorite burgers!

The chocolate syrup of my chocolate milk!

Need I go on? :P

• Brohoof 2

Thank you kindly! Honestly, I'm still trying to come up with a better name for her cutie mark.

I had thought of that, I mean combining both heart and beat along with other combos, and I've come across a few that I might just select in the end.

A bit? How about alot! You and other ponies are the warmth of my blankets when I sleep! :D

The whipped cream on my favorite desserts!

The bacon on my favorite burgers!

The chocolate syrup of my chocolate milk!

Need I go on? :P

Haha, that's sweet :) oh, and i may have a name idea, but i don't know if it's that good :blush:

Radiant Gear? Radiant because all the colors she can change and stuff, Gear because... well that's obvious :P

• Brohoof 1

Bacon, you say?

Oh gawd...I just mentioned meat protein didn't I!?

uhh...I meant "Bacon" in a Out of character basis...YEAH that's it, out of character...hehe

All ponies here and I together, we are Apple Pie!

Haha, that's sweet :) oh, and i may have a name idea, but i don't know if it's that good :blush:

Radiant Gear? Radiant because all the colors she can change and stuff, Gear because... well that's obvious :P

I'm beginning to lean on the Gear idea for sure! No worries Chaos, my dear, it's a great suggestion, I'm truly blessed to have members of the forum lend me their thoughts.

Btw, my friends already want me to submit her stats to get her involved in their table top rpg and stories. I'm so excited!

I'll have to start coming up with technique names shortly.

• Brohoof 1

Oh gawd...I just mentioned meat protein didn't I!?

uhh...I meant "Bacon" in a Out of character basis...YEAH that's it, out of character...hehe

All ponies here and I together, we are Apple Pie!

I'm beginning to lean on the Gear idea for sure! No worries Chaos, my dear, it's a great suggestion, I'm truly blessed to have members of the forum lend me their thoughts.

Btw, my friends already want me to submit her stats to get her involved in their table top rpg and stories. I'm so excited!

I'll have to start coming up with technique names shortly.

Alright, well I'm happy to lend my ideas :)

Oh that sounds pretty awesome!

• Brohoof 1