Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raven's Antique Request Shop [CLOSED]

Raven Rawne

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@VoltWrecker I made the first drawing. Although I had some problems with drawing hands so I hid them. How does it look like? I know tou wanted her to be slim but I just wanted to finish this piece to showcase my general level of anthro skill so you can call for adjustments in take two.

IMG_20180609_0001.jpg

7 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@VoltWrecker I made the first drawing. Although I had some problems with drawing hands so I hid them. How does it look like? I know tou wanted her to be slim but I just wanted to finish this piece to showcase my general level of anthro skill so you can call for adjustments in take two.

IMG_20180609_0001.jpg

Hm, I'd say she doesn't look bad at all! Especially for your first time drawing anthro. I'd say my only critiques would be the tail is a little short, but otherwise I think it's good. The face looks...a little off, I suppose, but I can't really describe what would be changed about it so I think it's good. 

Heh, yeah... I need to take some new approach to anthro faces in general, plus this was supposed to be an open mouth expression which, as it turned out, didn't quite match the mood of her pose. Like I said, I'll probably come back to this idea as I am not really satisfied with the results.