Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of lesson(s) do you want MLP: FiM to evaluate?

TBD

(edited)

So just as the title ask, What kind of lesson(s) do you want MLP: FiM to evaluate? or what do you wish to see?

Edited by TBD

1. You won't be friends with everyone, and that's okay. FIM hinted this idea in two episodes (A Friend in Deed, Maud Pie), but reverse course later.
  2. Sometimes, no one side is completely right. There will be moments where both or all parties share equal blame.
  3. A lesson of how to legitimately cope with the death of a loved one. Tanks allegorized it poorly.
  4. Not all problems can be fixed cheaply and simply. Sometimes you need to really delve into a problem and come up with a real solution.
  • Brohoof 3

Well as a concept for a series finale, I would like for the show to meaningfully address the whole concept of growing up and how you and your friends lives go into different directions, and you might have to actually say goodbye to them, or not spend much time with them anymore.

On Your Marks kinda did something like this, but it also focused on Apple Bloom and Tender Taps, as well as how it was resolved in the end.

What I would want would be for things like Twilight having to deal with spending more time with increased royal duties (possibly replacing Celestia on the throne), Pinkie Pie taking over Sugarcube Corner from the Cakes, Rarity having to dedicate much more time dealing with managing her 3 boutiques, possibly moving for real, Rainbow Dash having to deal with increased responsibilities as a wonderbolt and having to travel a lot, and Fluttershy considering some kind of job opportunity involving the preservation of rare magical creatures that would take her out of Ponyville for a while.

The mane 6 would eventually have to go their separate ways, but would reflect upon their friendship they made throughout the course of the series, and learn that even if they now longer see each other very often if at all, that doesn't mean they still aren't friends, or that their friendship didn't mean anything.

• Brohoof 1

-LGBT Theme:   I know it would never happen but given how much that issue is popping up?   I think a ep dealing with that theme might be

a good idea.  Like if a new foal/filly has like two dads or two moms and how others might deal and see and the theme family is family is a good

idea.

-Adoption:   Once more ties into the themes of family and expecting.

I would love to see MLP begin to tackle romantic relationships. There are a ton of lessons to be taught and learned, though I understand if they never really go down that route.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

That not everypony are interested in making friends, that is fine and that the pony's decision must be respected, instead of telling them a story about why friendship is important to Equestria and blah blah blah. I think it's a lesson that a certain purple pony needs.

• 7 months later...