Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Namaste <3

Soma O)))

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to frequent Canterlot.com years ago back when I was like 15. I remember this place being the better of the two competitors.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Ohh man...I must've been maybe 14, it was 2011. Freshman in highschool, messin' around with the guys in JROTC while trying so very hard to preserve a faint semblance of masculinity. My older brother introduced me to the show and fandom and I fell in love with the whole thing and dove head first right into it. But around 2014 or so I must've lost touch of everyone I knew for various reasons and my interests wandered elsewhere. Namely music and romance if I recall correctly.

Peace, love, unity ~

Greetings, I guess I'll go with Soma for this one.

Here I am, a stranger in a foreign land that I know so well. Long time brony from 2011, I used to frequent various other forums in my teen years. I've kind of lost touch with this whole fandom since like 2014...I remember it being some of the better days of the past few years. I've changed, everyone does. Things are different now I suppose. But the point is, I've decided to give this whole thing a try again to see if I can relive that highschool freshman experience (Seeing as I was just accepted into college this morning). 

I'm a chill boii who spouts wholesome goodness and positive affirmations because life is hard enough without added negativity. I like people, genuinely. I look forward to meeting new ones. 

I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb but eh, whatever. I'm here for anyone willing to listen and anyone willing to say a word. No word should fall on deaf ears.

6a7ae81ef8000823c0d785dff1e60be1.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the Forumsssssss Soma. :P

Say, are you indian by any chance? I know that Namaste is a greeting used in india and in a few other regions, like Bangladesh.

Welcome here to these forums! Hope you'll have a great time! ^^

And i agree, meeting new people is always something wonderful for me, too. Which is part of the reason i like MLP conventions.

I know that feeling of wanting to relive something. It often works almost. You relive something for a week max and aalllmost have the feeling you want to but then it slips away. You will never be able to really relive the same feelings, but you'll find pleasure in the new things that come. At least that is what i learned from my expierience. 

Hello Soma, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Hellooooooo Soma !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

9 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

Say, are you indian by any chance? I know that Namaste is a greeting used in india and in a few other regions, like Bangladesh.

Nah, Hungarian/American.

6 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hi Soma and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions about anything or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

You got it

5 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

welome to the forums! very fun place filled with very fun ponies, hope you enjoy yourself!

Thanks ^^

5 hours ago, FizzyGreen said:

Welcome here to these forums! Hope you'll have a great time! ^^

And i agree, meeting new people is always something wonderful for me, too. Which is part of the reason i like MLP conventions.

I know that feeling of wanting to relive something. It often works almost. You relive something for a week max and aalllmost have the feeling you want to but then it slips away. You will never be able to really relive the same feelings, but you'll find pleasure in the new things that come. At least that is what i learned from my expierience. 

Well certainly, I can't say I expect a full reimbursement. But I can see this is likely to be worth the trouble.

3 hours ago, Kenshiro said:

Hello Soma, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

Cheers  <3

53 minutes ago, Trotteur Funeste said:

Hellooooooo Soma !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

Danke!

48 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Welcome new friend!

I really like that picture you posted it's nice and calming.

Thank you kindly, aesthetics never get old

• Brohoof 2

On 5/22/2017 at 4:02 PM, Eliksni said:

Certainly one of the most interesting and genuine introductions that I've seen in quite a while. 

Welcome to the site, man.

Agreed. 

I hope you can accomplish what you seek to. I welcome you with open legs. Because I haven't any arms. :)  I recognize that picture but I can't quite place it. I hope you can encourage many with your words. If you ever want to talk pm and I'll see if I can make time to chat. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! :pinkie: 

On 21.05.2017 at 11:54 AM, Soma O))) said:

I'm a chill boii who spouts wholesome goodness and positive affirmations because life is hard enough without added negativity.

I like that approach. ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2