Zephyr Breeze and Steven Magnet walk into a bar

ManaMinori

(edited)

With Zephyr Breeze's career as a hair stylist, and Steven Magnet being quite flamboyant sea serpent who has a head of hair that can make Rarity go gaga, I wonder why it is we have't got any interaction between these two. I'm positive that they would make for the best of friends. And if we throw Lightning Dust into the mix, she could also be a good motivator for Zephyr, and maybe draw out some characterization and aspirations for Steven as well.

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 2

Under the Jellicle Moon- a site with cuteness, cat boys, and comic strips / Star Dreams Fanclub

i thought the post would say "and steven magnet ducked" or something :wat: 

post-15132-0-19586800-1427239759.jpg

20% cooler in 10 seconds flat

37 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

With Zephyr Breeze's career as a hair stylist, and Steven Magnet being quite flamboyant sea serpent who has a head of hair that can make Rarity go gaga, I wonder why it is we have't got any interaction between these two. I'm positive that they would make for the best of friends. And if we throw Lightning Dust into the mix, she could also be a good motivator for Zephyr, and maybe draw out some characterization and aspirations for Steven as well.

For once, I agree with you. It'd be nice to see some interaction and how Zephyr Breeze's been doing since his graduation! 

• Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

22 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

Ooh, and Feather Bangs! 

Hell, we should just have a Hair musical episode with these guys

If that happened I would be very happy. Also, Rarity as the main focus of that episode.

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Yeah, it would be cool. 50 years ago, Hair was controversial (in part) because of the final nude scene. Pony Hair could be controversial because the final scene has clothing. Steven and Zephyr could work on the play.

On 5/23/2017 at 11:36 PM, Nightmare Muffin said:

I actually like this idea. You could also have Babs Seed included since she apparently has a Cutie Mark related to this theme. 

There are quite a few angles to approach this at. Rarity, the CMC, Fluttershy could all be reasons to have Zephyr and Stephen and maybe Babs appear in a role like this.

• Brohoof 1