Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stickocolypse: The First Epic Roleplay

Stickman, The Legend

We start in the Mysterious Mansion, just getting out of a twisted room of the mansion. We then learn that Daybreaker and Chrysalis has teamed up to take down the USF! But here's the problem, we were too late! Let's start from there, Roleplayers!

• Brohoof 1

On any other day, Will Guide the Disney-loving Unicorn would have love to do his best Haunted Mansion Ghost Host impersonation here in the Mysterious Mansion, but now wasn't the time and place. Hearing that the villainous Changeling Queen Chrysalis has returned and seeking trouble made his blood boil, although he couldn't explain why he seemed to have a bone to pick with her.

Nevertheless, Will would follow Stickman, the Alicorn King of Joy to the ends of the Cartoon Universe if it means keeping the World of Disney safe, so their tales could be told for evermore!

With his spellbook of Disney Magic safely stored in his vest pocket, Will awaited for Stickman's orders.

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

On any other day, Will Guide the Disney-loving Unicorn would have love to do his best Haunted Mansion Ghost Host impersonation here in the Mysterious Mansion, but now wasn't the time and place. Hearing that the villainous Changeling Queen Chrysalis has returned and seeking trouble made his blood boil, although he couldn't explain why he seemed to have a bone to pick with her.

Nevertheless, Will would follow Stickman, the Alicorn King of Joy to the ends of the Cartoon Universe if it means keeping the World of Disney safe, so their tales could be told for evermore!

With his spellbook of Disney Magic safely stored in his vest pocket, Will awaited for Stickman's orders.

"We must now head over to the USF Base to see what's going on!" I said.

• Brohoof 1

Following Stickman back to the USF base, Will was both excited and a little nervous to be on his first real mission with the United Stickman Force. He hoped to be up to the task, hoped not to be a Leeroy Jenkins, and wanted to make Stickman proud.

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Following Stickman back to the USF base, Will was both excited and a little nervous to be on his first real mission with the United Stickman Force. He hoped to be up to the task, hoped not to be a Leeroy Jenkins, and wanted to make Stickman proud.

The alarm then rings, notifying us that Chrysalis and Daybreaker has returned to seek revenge, but another disturbance is on another side of Stickman's World, so we decide to go do the disturbance.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

The alarm then rings, notifying us that Chrysalis and Daybreaker has returned to seek revenge, but another disturbance is on another side of Stickman's World, so we decide to go do the disturbance.

The disturbance was a zombie, she was currently sniffing around for something to eat

Just now, BloodDrops said:

The disturbance was a zombie, she was currently sniffing around for something to eat

But there was something more... Something no mere mortal can stop, so we were called upon to stop it. Meanwhile, over in the main part of my world, Chrysalis and Daybreaker are winning, unknown to us.

3 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

But there was something more... Something no mere mortal can stop, so we were called upon to stop it. Meanwhile, over in the main part of my world, Chrysalis and Daybreaker are winning, unknown to us.

Blood was currently munching on the remains of another pony, she had a argument with, she had though won the argument. She let out a yawn bored, she wanted to do somthing productive 

Blood was currently munching on the remains of another pony, she had a argument with, she had though won the argument. She let out a yawn bored, she wanted to do somthing productive 

(Did you sign up? Just curious. You can still RP with us, but I will need your backstory. Anyways, continuing...) Few hours later, we return to find all but the USF Base in ruins.

3 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

(Did you sign up? Just curious. You can still RP with us, but I will need your backstory. Anyways, continuing...) Few hours later, we return to find all but the USF Base in ruins.

1 minute ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Well... Crap." I say, before looking out at the ruined futureopolis. "Did everyoen escape?" I turn to Jewel, expecting her to say yes, to which she did.

"No they got eaten" I remarked helpfully, with my small zombie herd behind me "Or more accurately, zombiefied" I explained helpfully. I glanced back at my zombie herd "You ever seen Resident Evil? This is the part where you run, the fat guy falls over, gets eaten. I end up winning in the end?" I remarked smiling.

"No they got eaten" I remarked helpfully, with my small zombie herd behind me "Or more accurately, zombiefied" I explained helpfully. I glanced back at my zombie herd "You ever seen Resident Evil? This is the part where you run, the fat guy falls over, gets eaten. I end up winning in the end?" I remarked smiling.

(This isn't about zombies lol, it's about Chrysalis's and Daybreaker's minions. :P ) "Hm." I said. "Looks like the... Stickocolypse (Roll credits)... is upon us..." I say as I look valiantly upon the destroyed Futureopolis.

Will Guide was shocked, seeing the ruined base. He didn't live there for long, but it was like a 3rd home to him. The 1st home is the Real World of Reality he originally came from, and Equestria is his 2nd.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will Guide was shocked, seeing the ruined base. He didn't live there for long, but it was like a 3rd home to him. The 1st home is the Real World of Reality he originally came from, and Equestria is his 2nd.

"We will take back our home, This I promise. But we will need new and old allies from the USF's past... and future..." I said.

@BloodDrops

Maple and her Brother, Woody, Saw the group outside of Futureopolis. Both of them flew over and saw it was ruined.

"What happened here?" Maple said "I don't like the look of it."

"I don't like the look of this pony." Woody said lifting a zombie pony "What exactly are you?" He had no real room to talk being a dragonequus

4 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

(This isn't about zombies lol, it's about Chrysalis's and Daybreaker's minions. :P )

I'm a evil minion ^^, im that mini boss from zelda whos harder then the main boss

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Yeah two ponies blew the base up, I was eating at the time" I remarked. "Looked like a big bug and some fire pony" I added

Just now, Maple Bat said:

@BloodDrops

Maple and her Brother, Woody, Saw the group outside of Futureopolis. Both of them flew over and saw it was ruined.

"What happened here?" Maple said "I don't like the look of it."

"I don't like the look of this pony." Woody said lifting a zombie pony "What exactly are you?" He had no real room to talk being a dragonequus

"Chrysalis and Daybreaker ruined it all while we were away." I said.

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

"Do you mind, thats really rude" I remarked at being lifted up. "I don't just walk up to you and bite your face off do i?" I add

"Yeah two ponies blew the base up, I was eating at the time" I remarked. "Looked like a big bug and some fire pony" I added

(The USF Base is literally indestructable. It can't be destroyed.) "Let's go get our friends!" I said, heroicly.

(We're also doing the same RP on Starbound, only a different villain. If ya wanna join, let me know anytime during the RP, and you gotta provide your Steam ID to me. Alright? extra characters to satisfy the limit)

6 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

(The USF Base is literally indestructable. It can't be destroyed.) "Let's go get our friends!" I said, heroicly.

(We're also doing the same RP on Starbound, only a different villain. If ya wanna join, let me know anytime during the RP, and you gotta provide your Steam ID to me. Alright? extra characters to satisfy the limit)

"off you go then, im hungry" I remarked with a small yawn

Woody set the pony down "Sorry it's just I've never seen a pony quite like yourself."

Maple sighed as Woody put her down "Of course 'Tia would help chrysalis well I mean she is daybreaker but still I never trusted her." The siblings followed stickman to the base

7 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody set the pony down "Sorry it's just I've never seen a pony quite like yourself."

"Still rude though, im not a fossil for you to examine" I remark

7 minutes ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

*Has Zombie Tranquilizer* "Don't make me use this." I said. (Extra characters to satisfy the limit)

"Fine, I will follow you"