Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiding your powerlevel.

CastletonSnob

I've been able to keep my bronyship hidden for a while. That is until I brought my laptop to school once last week. I kinda forgot I had a pony background. It didn't go well and now my math class is on to me. :D

• 2 years later...
On 6/26/2017 at 3:43 AM, CastletonSnob said:

For those who don't know, "Hiding your powerlevel" means hiding the fact that you're a fan of something in public, such as anime.

I though that was tsundere. :mlp_icwudt:

I am from the Dragon Ball Z world, and I know that hiding your powerlevel means to..... Hide your powerlevel so Frieza and his men don't find you and kill you. It was a specific thing that the Earth's Z warriors could use that Frieza couldn't do.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

Yes, I can suppress my power levels to prevent any Scouter to pick up my signals and they will underestimate my true power >D

I don't hide the things I like. Either anime, mlp, scifi etc. On the other hand I also don't make a big fuss about it. If it comes out, it does if not that's okay for me too. In general I don't think there is much a benefit to have people know this. Mostly people are not interested anyway or it's just some stupid questions or comments. If I want to meet people to discussion about topic from a fandom I'm able to seek them out and this is not only possible about internet forums (at least in prepandemic times).