Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first drawings with my bamboo connect

meechkk

These look awesome!

Especially for tablet work! :D

Hey thanks! I'm not sure how far I can really go with this tablet. What do you use?

They look great! nice work :)

Thank you! I'm hoping to get to know this better. I did it on a simple app from my bamboo connect called doodler. The second pony is my OC. Her name is DoodleRoo.

Definitely beats my first Tablet drawing...

I really need insight on using tablets. Have you ever used the Bamboo Connect? Which apps should I get for it?

I really need insight on using tablets. Have you ever used the Bamboo Connect? Which apps should I get for it?

Yes. A Bamboo Connect is the Tablet that I own.

I use the software that mine came with to do things.

Thank you! I'm hoping to get to know this better. I did it on a simple app from my bamboo connect called doodler. The second pony is my OC. Her name is DoodleRoo.

That's sweet :) I have yet to get a tablet, but I'm hoping soon! I'm sure it takes a bit of getting used to eh?

That's sweet :) I have yet to get a tablet, but I'm hoping soon! I'm sure it takes a bit of getting used to eh?

Yeah! It takes a long time and was even a bit frustrating!

Yes. A Bamboo Connect is the Tablet that I own.

I use the software that mine came with to do things.

Thats awesome I would like to see some of your art work then! Which apps though do you use? Like what does it look like and whats it called? I really want to be using the best one but I'm using the doodle app.

Yeah! It takes a long time and was even a bit frustrating!

That's understandable, well i look forward to see more of your drawings :)

Thats awesome I would like to see some of your art work then! Which apps though do you use? Like what does it look like and whats it called? I really want to be using the best one but I'm using the doodle app.

That looks great for your first time. As for what program to use, I would suggest PaintTool SAI since its free and amazing.

• Brohoof 1

Hey thanks! I'm not sure how far I can really go with this tablet. What do you use?

I have a really cheap sort of crappy one "BAMBOO PEN" :(

i want one with screen on it. Life would finally be worth living then (lol jk, life's always worth living :) <---- pinkie Pie approved message!)

• Brohoof 1

That looks great for your first time. As for what program to use, I would suggest PaintTool SAI since its free and amazing.

Hey thanks! How do I do that with a Mac?

Hey thanks! How do I do that with a Mac?

Nevermind xD PaintTool SAI's port to mac is very bad. In that case maybe torrent photoshop or download GIMP.

i want one with screen on it. Life would finally be worth living then (lol jk, life's always worth living :) <---- pinkie Pie approved message!)

The screen tablets arn't worth it at all. I can hardly tell the difference between the cintiq (one with screen) and my large intuos. In fact, my hand gets in the way when I use the cintiq. I wouldn't buy a cintiq even if I had the money. Contrary to popular belief, it is NOT the next step up.

Nevermind xD PaintTool SAI's port to mac is very bad. In that case maybe torrent photoshop or download GIMP.

The screen tablets arn't worth it at all. I can hardly tell the difference between the cintiq (one with screen) and my large intuos. In fact, my hand gets in the way when I use the cintiq. I wouldn't buy a cintiq even if I had the money. Contrary to popular belief, it is NOT the next step up.

Nut I HAVE to see my hand moving (or close to it)

II guess I'll revise it.

Ahem

I want one of those "tablets" that Disney and Pixar and people use, where it's basically a big screen, that you draw on of course.

That, my little ponies, would be awesome ;)

Nut I HAVE to see my hand moving (or close to it)

II guess I'll revise it.

Ahem

I want one of those "tablets" that Disney and Pixar and people use, where it's basically a big screen, that you draw on of course.

That, my little ponies, would be awesome ;)

It's called a Cintiq and its 2000$ :] Again, not worth it. I have tried them at conventions. Once you get used to a screenless tablet, it mine as well be like drawing on a screen.

I use Autodesk Sketchbook Express 2011.

I don't use any apps on the tablet.

It's called a Cintiq and its 2000$ :] Again, not worth it. I have tried them at conventions. Once you get used to a screenless tablet, it mine as well be like drawing on a screen.

It's probably not worth $2000 dollars, but given the option between that and a screen-less tablet, I would choose the Cintiq every time, because I KNOW I can draw better when I can see what I'm drawing directly under my hand, instead of some messed up contour way of doing it XD

It's probably not worth $2000 dollars, but given the option between that and a screen-less tablet, I would choose the Cintiq every time, because I KNOW I can draw better when I can see what I'm drawing directly under my hand, instead of some messed up contour way of doing it XD

If you use a screen-less tablet for a month consistently as would be expected if your job involved drawing on the computer, then it doesn't even matter. For a professional setting, you can adapt to both equally well at which point the screen-less becomes more ideal because your hand isn't in the way.

If you use a screen-less tablet for a month consistently as would be expected if your job involved drawing on the computer, then it doesn't even matter. For a professional setting, you can adapt to both equally well at which point the screen-less becomes more ideal because your hand isn't in the way.

Well I think it's a personal preference thing. The ones I was talking about are pretty big, and considering it's basically just like drawing on paper, i don't think it would be a problem for me. That's not to say it would work for you, but I just personally think I'd prefer the screened ones :)