Sign in to follow this  
zerox

How important is having an internet connection to you?

Extremely important. My life is basically lived on the internet!  :-P

I like the internet more than TV and usually use it a few hours every day. I could live without it though. There are A LOT of other things I can do to keep myself occupied. It would be EXTREMELY annoying to do banking and pay bills without internet though.

I need to have an internet connection in order to keep tabs on the latest MLP gossip around my usual haunts, watching Let's Plays on YouTube, and managing my EBay side business.

Badges

Way more important that I would care to admit to. But since I use it for so much these days, it is pretty easy to understand.

Badges

No internet means I can't work and I can't in general play, nor can I get information.  It is a "very bad thing." 

About the only thing that advances in that case are my fics, because I can write without the net.

Having the internet is important ever since I came back on the forums. Otherwise how am I supposed to talk to my friends?

I don't think anything could beat the internet, it's one of the most used things today.

Not too important. I can always switch off the WiFi on my phone if I need access to something (sure it eats up data, but I really don’t turn it off for anything but one of my games).

At home: moderately important, but if I had to do without, the old fashion way of dealing with things will suffice.

At work: Pretty important. Email access and communication is pretty much a must.

It's pretty important I'd say. 

Unless I'm planning on going camping or something. :-P

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Badges

It's really important to me. If I'm suddenly without it it's not a very fun time, but if I'm prepared to go without internet (like whenever I went to boy scout camp or band camp, where there was no reception), it's not all that bad. Mostly because I had friends to talk to and have fun with back then.

Badges

Anytime I don't have instant access to the internet, I feel fairly insecure. Yes, it might be a problem, but so much of what I do with my life requires an internet connection.

Badges

Kind of important, but if I have to go without it for a week then that's fine too. It's relaxing without it even

Badges