Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Important is Height for a Woman?

CastletonSnob

On 2013-03-24 at 2:06 AM, CastletonSnob said:

How important is it that a guy be tall, so that a woman is attracted to him? I ask this because I'm 20, and I'm only 5'3, so I'm worried that no girl will want me.

Getting thoughts like "how important is" out of your mind, and focus more on personality and friendship, is my advice.

People are short, tall, wide, thin, etc. That makes us different and not all the same.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not even slightly, the bigger the better usually, except I do have a thing about feeling kind gross about really small girls, it's like if you have the body of an 11 yr old boy it's slightly a turn off to me lol...

1 minute ago, Lucky Bells said:

Well honestly, It's not as important to me as personality/character is. 

I agree, we just all find different traits and personalities attractive I guess, we all see each other VERY differently, sometimes people just like others to see people the way they see them because of their own biases or personal grudges, I try to give every person an individualistic chance with me unless it's obvious it's not deserved (pertaining to friendship and love.)

• 9 months later...

Mmmm I think that depends on the person. I'm not too worried about dating someone taller or shorter than me. Personality is the most important thing. However, every person that I have dated has been shorter than me. So maybe I like to have someone taller than me this time,. ALRIGHT WORLD, I'M LOOKING FOR A DATE THAT IS OVER 6 FT TALL!

Not sure if this question is asking women how important they deem height to be, or asking men how important they think height is on a woman.

But I'm a man and I'm bored, so simply down to that I'll address the latter one: I prefer taller women (170-180cm is ideal) but it's not that important. As long as she's not sub-150 or above 2m I'm good