Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human Mane Six Heights

DukeofCanterlot

I don't know why I have been thinking of this but.. here we go!

Rainbow Dash: 5'2
Pinkie Pie: 5'3
Twilight Sparkle: 5'5
Rarity: 5'6
Fluttershy: 5'9
Applejack: 5'10

Rainbow and Pinkie being short... Twilight and Rarity being average... Fluttershy and Applejack being tall.

This is just how I kind of see them based on their personalities and even how they are drawn.. 

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

Maybe it's the long hair why I picture Fluttershy being taller.. yea, it's the long hair, forget what I said originally. Probably more like 5'5. Girls with long hair often seem taller than they are as a result too..

As for Rainbow Dash, I kind of see her as being the petite yet feisty and athletic girl... good at sports but not tall, makes up for her lack of height with being quick, determined and a very athletic frame...

Edited by DukeofCanterlot

I never understood why people made Fluttershy tall.

I mean, I think she'd be 5'6, tops.

Probably because of the hair, or the weird height proportions when the animators worked on it.

• Brohoof 2

Maybe it's the long hair why I picture Fluttershy being taller.. yea, it's the long hair, forget what I said originally. Probably more like 5'5. Girls with long hair often seem taller than they are as a result too..

As for Rainbow Dash, I kind of see her as being the petite yet feisty and athletic girl... good at sports but not tall, makes up for her lack of height with being quick, determined and a very athletic frame...

Yeahh, but not short. I think just a tad shorter than Rarity, because being short  hinders you in sports, I know from personal experience, and there's no way she's being held back by anything athletically. But she doesn't have the personality of a tall person, so I put her just half an inch shorter than Rarity, who's 2nd tallest.

Ummm...5'10 is not tall...just so you know...

For a girl, that's NBA, dude. :D

Edited by ~Sadistic ghostfk39~
  • Brohoof 1

And that's why I don't watch the WNBA :P

If you could ever find it on TV to begin with :D

But yeahh, 5'10 is pretty tall for a chick.

I'm only 5'6-ish. 2nd shortest dude in my grade, and I'm about the same height as most of the girls in my grade, which, we're Juniors in high school.

• Brohoof 1

mane_six_size_chart_by_schpog-d5tassm.jp

I always like to use this chart nothing to do with the fact that Pinkie is in it. I swear I think it's pretty accurate, I always consider Dashie the short one 

Edited by The Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 1

I always pictured Twilight being on the shorter side (probably because she makes me think of Velma, being such a nerd), somewhere around 5'4

Being so athletic, I think Applejack and Rainbow Dash would be taller than all the others. RD being about 5'9 and AJ being about 5'11

I also picture Rarity being tall. Maybe 5'7

I think Pinkie Pie would be short. Given all the sugar in her diet (and therefore a likely lack or protein), I'm sure her growth would have been stunted a little lol She might be 5'3

Finally, I think Fluttershy would be really short. I mean, she's already shy, weak, and helpless. Why not add short to it? I picture her making it to five feet tall...only in her shoes ;) So yeah, I picture her being 4'11½

• Brohoof 2

I think I gotta go with the minority on his one, Ive always pictured Fluttershy as on the taller side, (perhaps because of that lanky look she had in that flashback of RD getting her cutie mark?) but Ive never thought Rainbow would be really short(although she plays softball and and could be a second basemen, usually the shortest on the field)anyway, his is what Ive always thought it to be:

Fluttershy: 5'9"

Pinkie: 5'6"

Rainbow: 5'8"

Applejack: 5'10"

Rarity: 5'7"

Twilight:5'8"

So yea, none are really short in my opinion. And all around the same height like in the real show. But then again my views kinda skewed by certain things i might have seen in the show that might not even have anything to do with height (Pinkie being a year younger than Fluttershy, Applejack working in the farm, the Sonic Rainboom flashback.) Straying from that though are principles Celestia and Luna, who are really tall. im guessing like:

Celestia: 6'3"

Luna: 6'0"