Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New 3D G5 Video Game “A Zephyr Heights Mystery” Announced

Iforgotmybrain

Release date is May 17th. Comes out on PC and all home consoles. Made by the same developers as Maretime Bay Adventures. Link to the EQD article with more details:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2024/03/brand-new-g5-my-little-pony-zephyr.html?m=1

I’m super excited for this! Maretime Bay Adventure was a cute little game, was fun even if it was a bit short and overpriced. Hopefully this one will be a bit longer, or at least cheaper if it isn’t.

• Brohoof 4
  • Delighted Giggle 1

(edited)

I hope this game will be longer and include more content, but nevertheless, I'm excited to finally learn the name of the new game. Even more exciting though is that we get to go to Zephyr Heights and we get to have Misty now! :coolandhip:

Edited by Misty Shadow
Minor typo.
  • Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

Yay! I really like Maretime Bay Adventure and I’m really excited for this new “A Zephyr Heights Mystery” game! 

• Brohoof 2

This game should be an improvement over the previous one, but to what extent remains unknown for now.

• Brohoof 3

We got a trailer now! 

Oh yeah, this is already looking like it's going to be better than the original. We're going to get to play as all of the new Mane 6 and each of them are going to have their own abilities! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Excited 1

48 minutes ago, Misty Shadow said:

We got a trailer now! 

Oh yeah, this is already looking like it's going to be better than the original. We're going to get to play as all of the new Mane 6 and each of them are going to have their own abilities! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

I feel like every pony having their own ability bodes well for the game potentially being bigger/longer. I'm not expecting dozens of hours but a like 10 hour game or so would be awesome :double-shock:

• Brohoof 1