mr__and_mrs__cake_by_meownyo-d68lupo.jpg

Because Mr. and Mrs. Cake are a lot cuter than most people give them credit for. wub.png

• Brohoof 10

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

I was actually thinking of making a GIF of where Pinkie Pie pokes Fluttershy in the head in Putting Your Hoof Down when Rarity calls Fluttershy a doormat, but upon a second look, it wasn't as cute as I thought it was.

So I did a little digging and found other instances of Fluttershy.

post-642-0-00204200-1384476524.gif

post-642-0-73078100-1384476753.gif

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 8

mlp_fim__choose_your_own_adventure___par

huh.png A birthday held for one of the princesses, eh... ya know, I could totally dig that showing up in an episode. smile.png

Edit: ohmy.png Oh gosh, I just noticed this, what the buck is wrong with Twilight's horn?!?!  Looks like a purple fish stick glued to her forehead! msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png  Eh... still a cute pic at least. vsTALhM.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 6

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Like mother like daughter...

rarhbrgbl_by_equestria_prevails-d4vwl2w.

Dinky, WHY YOU SO CUTE?!?!?!?!?! wub.png img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png derpy_emoticon1.png e9FkmL5.png

• Brohoof 7

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

tumblr_mwbjwvEQUR1srs4oro1_500.gif

Ohhhhh my gosh, that is soooo adorable!!!!!!!! derpy_emoticon1.png derpy_emoticon1.png derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 8

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare