Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler We may know the writer for the finale... (spoiler)

Unlikeable Pony

8 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I actually hoped Discord was going after her. :D

Maybe he did. And she now occupies a remarkably small box somewhere in Discord's realm, and is regretting certain of her life choices....

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Maybe he did. And she now occupies a remarkably small box somewhere in Discord's realm, and is regretting certain of her life choices....

That would be so awesome. :wub:

#Back on topic!

Could shadowplay involve Grogar? Since he was send to the shadowrealm. :ooh:

Well, I was one who thinks that Discord planned everything in Twilights Kingdom, he told Twilight exactly where she would find the keys by highlighting the journal passages, he didn't tell Tirek when the princesses gave Twilight their magic, he looked away when the mane 5 got magic eaten, and he ended up giving Twilight her key.

Very similar to what Glossaryck did in the recent Star vs episode (if you watch that)

ANYWAY, THAT'S OFF TOPIC

I would love it to be Grogar, but I really doubt it at this point. Pretty confident it will be this dude from the comics.

bandicam 2017-07-21 22-00-10-714.jpg

Grogar did have a lot of his traits stolen by Tirek though. In fact I'd outright claim that Tirek was more like him than G1 Tirek.

Starlight Glimmer also inherited his 'Ultimate mage' and 'More dangerous the more upset they get' characterization, and the Storm King and Discord look a lot like him.

1 hour ago, Philweasel said:

Grogar did have a lot of his traits stolen by Tirek though. In fact I'd outright claim that Tirek was more like him than G1 Tirek.

Starlight Glimmer also inherited his 'Ultimate mage' and 'More dangerous the more upset they get' characterization, and the Storm King and Discord look a lot like him.

Well, Tirek had HIS schtick stolen by nightmare moon, so they kind of had to do something with him :P
granted, Storm king is ripping off tirek's plan as well since his entire plot is "Steal all the alicorn magic in equestria" too.

6 hours ago, Hierok said:

That would be so awesome. :wub:

#Back on topic!

Could shadowplay involve Grogar? Since he was send to the shadowrealm. :ooh:

The shadowrealm you say?

tumblr_static_untitled-2_copy.jpg

10 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Other than re-using the Dream Realm fight sequence though, I don't see how they can pitch in much even against Shadow ponies...

Well, there's always the EQG tactic and give the other 5 small magical upgrades in some way while giving twilight a "buff" that's actually just something that she could do already or something :P

10 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

a boss fight.

AJ: party tank

Pinkie: buff bot

Fluttershy: Healer

RD: Loot ninja

Rarity: guild leader's girlfriend who does nothing the entire time :P (Okay, utility DPS)

Twilight: Ranged dps

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 hours ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

The shadowrealm you say?

Thea you say? :grin:

T%C3%A9aGardner-DULI.png

Yeah. Grogar was send there in G1 I believe.

Edited by Hierok