Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Midnight's Temporary Request Shop (Closed; all slots filled!!!)

MidnightFire1222

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/29/2017 at 9:47 PM, MidnightFire1222 said:

Hey everyone! I'm MidnightFire1222. I recently got back active on this site and I'm considering opening a commissions shop. I'd like to get a little more well known first, so I'm going to be offering requests to 5 people. It's first come, first serve, so I urge you to post while you can.

What the requests will be:

• Full color with shading and possibly a simple background if the requester wants one.

What I'll need:

• Reference image (multiple images are okay)
  • A clear picture of the cutie mark if applicable (can be on reference image as long as I can see it)
  • Whether on not the requester would like a background
  • What you would like your character to be doing (unless you want to leave it up to me)

Examples:

Reveal hidden contents

597d551162e3c_SeaponyOctaviaMelody.thumb.jpg.5327a51d1689c07e9b6df9e29fcb6de4.jpg

597d55b43d936_ReSilverEyesforBladeDeeHunterondeviantart.thumb.jpg.85ae0768a805988c66c510b5b8da09cb.jpg

597d5459d48b7_TradeBlueCottonandBerry.thumb.jpg.a6c8bb250af76859e09867b8852ead2c.jpgimageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5

597d54b94bddc_ReSlyforGamePonySlyondeviantart.thumb.jpg.28a6caad6d4ce4654920cee9aa3f824c.jpg

597d55094c637_SeaponiesRaspberryEldanandFairyfloss.thumb.jpg.5041b39e68483fbe56dd78d45b0862ed.jpg

597d55a441009_RERedforRedHoofsketchondeviantart.thumb.jpg.191456e1d450d6258960b51adf027eb4.jpg

Slots:

1) Techno Universal

2) AJFan89

3) Drago Ryder

4) Venomous

5) Glacies Frost

I always miss out on these things don't I?

(edited)
7 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

I always miss out on these things don't I?

Ah, I'm sorry, maybe if i get permission to open a commission shop we can work something out, but only if I'm granted permission.

Anyway, I'll get started on one of the pictures tomorrow after work. I was going to today but I got additional surprise hours and I'm just too tired tonight. Those of you that got a spot will get your requests, I promise that.

Edited by MidnightFire1222

(edited)

Techno Universal

AJFan89

Drago Ryder

Venomous

Glacies Frost

So I started working on one of the requests (I'm not revealing who). What I want to know is, do you guys want me to post the finished pictures here for everyone to see, or do you want me to message each of you your individual requests privately?

Edited by MidnightFire1222

16 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

So I started working on one of the requests (I'm not revealing who). What I want to know is, do you guys want me to post the finished pictures here for everyone to see, or do you want me to message each of you your individual requests privately?

Hey once you're done with the others could I make a request?

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

Hey once you're done with the others could I make a request?

These were only first come, first serve openings. I feel bad you couldn't get a spot, but I just wanted to offer a few so people can see some of what I'm capable of. What i really want to do is get commissions, but I have to get permission first and I haven't heard back about it yet after sending the info in.

7 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

I'm actually perfectly fine with you posting the final product there! It's just it's good for your reputation as everyone would get to see two new things that you've never done before in your art! Seriously feel free to post Techno as an example of your artwork in your commission shop as it would attract more people who want advanced details and fabric things in their requests! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

Just now, MidnightFire1222 said:

@Techno Universal

I wasn't sure about doing him first or not, but I'm glad I did. Guess I will be going down the list. Anyway, this is what I came up with. i think I included everything you asked. I'm not too good at making clothes blowing in the wind (or hair for that matter0 so I hope you like it.

59823ff45d642_RETechnoforTechnoUniversalonmlpforums.thumb.jpg.b145170ef2608eea7a5f645bff9d57d9.jpg

Okay he actually looks really good! Though his cape could of been a bit bigger but that's fine for your first time! Anyways thanks mate! :)

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay he actually looks really good! Though his cape could of been a bit bigger but that's fine for your first time! Anyways thanks mate! :)

Maybe next time, but not for free. This took a long time to draw, but I did have fun with it.

9 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Maybe next time, but not for free. This took a long time to draw, but I did have fun with it.

I finally got home from school! I'm not really bothered with his cape size anyways but I'm actually quite surprised of how well you did on making this considering it was your first time at drawing circuit patterns and a cape in the wind! I already knew that it would be a challenge for you to draw this but still you've probably leaned some new techniques and skills from drawing this and those new skills will probably benefit you greatly with your commissions. Anyways feel free to use the image of Techno that you made as an example of your work in your commissions shop! :)

I'm gonna start on request number 2 sometime today. I'm going to get all of these done, but just letting you guys know; my commission shop is now opened. There's a link to the thread in my signature if you're interested. There a link to the shop itself in the thread. You should see it at the very top of the post.

3 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

@AJFan89

Here's your scuba diving Applejack request, complete with air tank and goggles. i hope you like it.

5986511b1dc58_REApplejackunderwaterforAJFan89onmlpforums.thumb.jpg.70f5ba0f343518d642dc3930c58e9f70.jpg

Don't forget guys, if you're interested in more art from me, I have a commission shop up and running now. Prices aren't too expensive.

Midnight's Commission Shop

She looks great, hope I see her when I try to go diving. ^_^

2 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Feel free to post Dawn's pic here. Can't wait to see what she looks like.

Thank you. I've got some other pictures i have to draw up first, but I'll get to the next request after they're done with.

@Drago Ryder @Venomous @Glacies Frost

Sorry I haven't started the next requests yet. I've had 2 commissions (they were from people that approached me outside the forum on Skype and Discord so please don't yell at me if an admin sees this, which they probably will) and an update for my ask-assistant-angel-eyes blog on tumblr to do that I had to get done (I always try to get commissions done ASAP), but they're done now so I'll start working on Drago Ryder's (I think theirs is next) tomorrow after work.

6 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

@Drago Ryder @Venomous @Glacies Frost

Sorry I haven't started the next requests yet. I've had 2 commissions (they were from people that approached me outside the forum on Skype and Discord so please don't yell at me if an admin sees this, which they probably will) and an update for my ask-assistant-angel-eyes blog on tumblr to do that I had to get done (I always try to get commissions done ASAP), but they're done now so I'll start working on Drago Ryder's (I think theirs is next) tomorrow after work.

As long as it looks good, I don't care how long it takes. I am a very patient person. :)