Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Could you please draw my oc?

Tilgoreth

Alright so I would like a cover art image of my oc I made for this story. I am going to try and give as detailed of a description as I can.

So she is a human girl who is 21. So she wears a leather jacket(like the one Sunset wears). She has long black gloves on that cover her hands. She’s also wearing brass knuckles on both hands. She has a t-shirt on underneath the jacket with a skull on it. She also has black boots on. She also has dark green eyes. Also her skin color is white.

Also this character is a half human half goblin. So yes she has freakishly huge goblin ears and teeth. But I don’t want her to be ugly looking. But the size of the ears in the reference image is how large I want them to look on her.

Alright so below I provided a reference for coloring and style for certain things that I couldn’t describe as well.

Reference for what I want the hair to look like:  Hair

Reference for hair color:  Hair Color Reference

So in the image the hair is black and blue. So for hair color I’d like it if you could draw her hair as primarily dark blue(see image linked in the word blue) and then the like tips would be orange. And maybe a tiny bit of purple on the bottom of the orange tips.

Reference for belt: Belt

Reference for ears: Ears

Reference for fangs: Fangs

Also I’d like it if you could draw her smiling, and maybe have like a “I’m better than you pose.” If you could do that I’d really appreciate it.

That actually sounds kinda exciting, I would much rather draw this then draw my little pony ponies.

(BTW, that mlp girl on the reference pic looks a little weird, like she broke her right leg.)

Edited by Br O N Y

1 hour ago, Br O N Y said:

That actually sounds kinda exciting, I would much rather draw this then draw my little pony ponies.

(BTW, that mlp girl on the reference pic looks a little weird, like she broke her right leg.)

1 hour ago, Br O N Y said:

Hey man if you could draw this I'd really appreciate it.

23 minutes ago, Br O N Y said:

I would love to do it, but could leave out the leather jacket, the gloves......maybe also the T-Shirt and the belt? ^_~

Okay no, just joking XD

lol I don't think I could post the image anywhere then. :D But yeah I'd really apreciate it man.