Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could date anyone

Espurr

I doubt I have much to worry about in dating the person of my dreams ;) Honestly, I wouldn't simply date just anyone. Dating has become to...bland in it's term. It used to actually have a purpose of future courtship but really, who would I rather date than the person real enough for it to become reality: real enough to have a common ground set between the both of you so that the feeling is indeed mutual ;)

Maybe I'm over thinking this haha

• Brohoof 1

In this universe, a girl I know who's really in to anime and plans on moving to Japan like I am, albeit for different reasons (she likes Japanese culture while I'm interested in the work ethic of the people, their values, school systems, economic security, acceptance of the LGBT community, and low crime rates).

In the pony universe, Big Macintosh.

Yes, I am bisexual.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

Lol not to give offense to anyone, but y'all are adorable when you claim that you're undateable in real life XD Just be patient and give it your best shot. No ragrets alright? Not even one letter ;) haha

Lol not to give offense to anyone, but y'all are adorable when you claim that you're undateable in real life XD Just be patient and give it your best shot. No ragrets alright? Not even one letter ;) haha

I dunno, I think I'm on the road to having a good reason :P

@@Zhortac,

Alright, you have piqued my interest. Do explain :)

I'm 30, and unless I can pull off finishing what I wanted to do in college, I really got nothing.

• Brohoof 1

@@Zhortac,

Funny...I know I am approximately 10 years younger than you but if I hadn't anyone to lean on for any sort of companionship at that age, I'd be giving it my best shot. First step is always confidence, always. As well, accept yourself for who you are ;) It's hard but even faking it does the trick I promise ;)

@@Zhortac,

Funny...I know I am approximately 10 years younger than you but if I hadn't anyone to lean on for any sort of companionship at that age, I'd be giving it my best shot. First step is always confidence, always. As well, accept yourself for who you are ;) It's hard but even faking it does the trick I promise ;)

Easier said then done. Although, it also doesn't help that I have to live with my mother right now, because it was a smarter choice then smashing my cousin's head into a wall for not minding his own damn business.

@@Zhortac,

haha obviously not but believe it or not, there are a lot of people in the same predicament as you. Just keep fighting for yourself first and then when you can truly take care of someone else, fight for them :)

I've said it a million times, prepare for a million and one.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

Equestria Girls version of course, she's so cute. ^^

Haven't read it completely but Levi from Fangirl, he's just.. *sigh* Also Chris Evans, Tom Hiddlestone, G-Dragon, Kim Hyun-joong, lol I could keep on. xD

Knuckles from Sonic

Isabelle from Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Pikachu or Raichu from Pokemon (don't judge me O_O)

Jenny (Doctor's daughter) from Doctor Who

Luna (or maybe Hermione) from Harry Potter

Luna, Pinkie, Dashie, or AJ from MLP:FiM

Spottedleaf or Leafpool from Warriors (again, I know it's weird :P)

Basically...just about everyone I've fallen for are fictional characters. And species hasn't held me back. :lol:

Any person, huh? I'd totally date Taylor Swift so I can have a breakup song about me, then I'd date Emma Watson or Kate Upton. I have no idea honestly. Or I might just date the richest woman in the world!  :lol:

Hush. Anybody who has the looks to make it. No just kidding. But seriously, maybe my crush? How about if i'm my OC then it'd be Soarin. Don't ask. It'd be that or N. You played black verion right. If you know pokemon, you know what I'm talking about.