Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could date anyone

Espurr

Id date my truck, she loves me and gives me gifts and lets me ride her all night long every night. She sings me amazing songs with her memphis speakers and subs, she even roars with her straight pipes. Ohh chevy... im in love with your traction and lift kits. :3

lel

I would never date one of the ponies, because I rather date people I know IRL. Online dating is certainly out of the question. I would want to get back with my hot ex, but I'm pretty sure she hates me now.

Edited by Red Diamond
  • Delighted Giggle 1

• 4 years later...
(edited)

Hatsune Miku or Kagamine Rin or Obera Dia Vanille or Akame (from Akame ga \K|ill), so much into them. Sure it will go great. As for MLP/EG, Derpy, Minuette, Lemon Zest, Starlight Glimour or Sunset Shimmer or maybe Pinkie or Twilight.

As for real life, any who are gymnast or can do yoga, not much into doing gymnastics/yoga but into someone who does them.

Edited by Adam Burt
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

For a pony, I would probably go with Purple Smart or Yellow Quiet. Would never get bored with Twilight and Fluttershy seems like she would make the best wife out of the bunch. Hanako from Katawa Shoujo is best girl of all time and mediums, so definitely her.

For IRL, if I answer anything other than my girlfriend I'm going to be in a world of shit, so... my girlfriend.

2 hours ago, Adam Burt said:

or Akame (from Akame ga \K|ill)

Screenshot_6.png.ab9be41c67a8d3acf36d67aa5adff017.png

Edited by Twiggy
  • Brohoof 1

So...apparently fictional characters are fair game?  Well, in that case, I'd date my character from Skyrim.  She's a Khajiit named Ophelia.  I basically designed her to be my ideal mate.  If we're talking real people, then...um...I dunno...

• 8 months later...

The woman who inspired me to play oboe and got me back into music. But that's okay, I shouldn't be even thinking of something so ridiculous.

• 3 months later...
On 3/12/2014 at 9:08 PM, Redneck said:

Id date my truck, she loves me and gives me gifts and lets me ride her all night long every night. She sings me amazing songs with her memphis speakers and subs, she even roars with her straight pipes. Ohh chevy... im in love with your traction and lift kits. :3

You and me both, bud. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

1 hour ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Starlight Glimmer. If her ship sails my way that is. :P

Darn it I was going to say her, you might have to share :P

Probably one of my friends from school. She is extremely kind and intelligent, and we tend to just be really similar people

I'd probably date Flynn Rider from Tangled. He's got a sense of humor, human imperfections that make him real, and under all the self-serving exterior is pretty down to earth and dedicated. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...