Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do Shining Armor and Cadence use pet names for each other?

ggg-2

About the only couple that we see use pet names for each other are the Cakes. (and a perhaps one-sided example if you count Bright Mac calling Pear Butter Buttercup) Do you think Shining Armor and Cadence do it?

1 hour ago, AsrielFries said:

Probably. I'm pretty sure almost every couple does this! As for what these names are, I don't know. Maybe Shiny for Shining Armor and...uh...I dunno. o.o'

I saw at least one fanfic where Shining Armor calls his wife Katydid. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, SpiBaz said:

In the show not, but considering they are a fairly young couple, then they might do if it was a fanfiction.

However, when we go into that, it becomes to whether we count stuff that isn't canon. I regret mentioning canonicity here.....

Edited by The Resident Brony
  • Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, The Resident Brony said:

they probably dont. COnsidering the target demographic, that kind of thing probably wouldn't be depicted in the show and therefore wouldn't be canon. Not that Hasbro cares of course, and I don't either.

Target demographic has nothing to do with it. Like I said, Mr. and Mrs. Cake use pet names for each other on a regular basis and, in a one-off example under the effects of the love poison, Big Mac and Cheerilee used pet names extensively in the episode, to the point it ended up being almost nauseating.