Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there! (I'm new 😊)

Sunrose Petal

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Internet surfing on how to find more fandom friends

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've always been a fan of animation (Disney and Studio Ghibli especially) and knew the show was really popular, and usually, it takes me a while to start watching TV shows because 1. I have way too many on my TBW list and 2. I'm a HUGE procrastinator but once I found out about Bronies (before watching the show) I thought, "Wow if this show is big enough to get grown men to openly love this, it must be great!" [not excluding my fellow women fans but it was the idea that men liked this show that got the hoofball rolling] So I started watching around 2011-2012 I think, and have loved the show ever since. :)

Hi there! I'm the Br0wnEyedQueen (or Sunset Petal) and am pretty brand new here, never been on a forum before...but very excited to officially be a part of the community now! hehe :adorkable: I'm not very artistic like I've seen most fans are, but I love to write (reviews mostly) and gush about how much detail goes into making something wonderful. Hoping to be a screenwriter one day. Also a big fan of sustainability, nature, home remedies and such (hence my cutie mark) so..yeah! happy to be here and make new friends! :grin:

Edited by Br0wnEyedQueen
  • Brohoof 3