Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sinister Soil

GoldieS

Luna gently flapped her wings, and landed in front of her throne,tucking her wings against her sides tightly.She stared at Gold,her eyes cold.She was silent for a moment, and she turned to look at the group behind him. "StarSnow.Report to me what happened please."

StarSnow frowned, and slowly walked over to Luna. "We were trying to get information when he walked up and tried to arrest us.He interfered, and obstructed our progress." She glanced behind her at Gold. "He demanded for us to meet with you.Or Tia."

• Brohoof 2

Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Star48955 @Techno Universal

Gold continued to wait patiently. He wasn't at all surprised she would ask one of them about why they were there first, he didn't not believe them when they said they were working for her. That didn't change much though. 

"Your grace. According to the Canterlot and Equestrian Criminal Code, these individuals have broken four laws in the presence of law enforcement tonight." He stated, professionally that is. "No citizen is above the law."

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Gold continued to wait patiently. He wasn't at all surprised she would ask one of them about why they were there first, he didn't not believe them when they said they were working for her. That didn't change much though. 

"Your grace. According to the Canterlot and Equestrian Criminal Code, these individuals have broken four laws in the presence of law enforcement tonight." He stated, professionally that is. "No citizen is above the law."

Techno then turned to Gold with a confused face...

TU: Though I believe I was with you the whole time Gold and I was trying to help you find the group. So technically I made the right choice there and I didn't go against the law.

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Star48955

The three guards had left to try and find the 'Templar' that had taken up the case. They seemed reluctant, but followed Luna's orders regardless. Some time passed before a bat pony at the entrance entered through the main door to the throne room, bowing respectfully. 

"My lady, your daughter has returned with the Templar." He replied, just as the group was admitted in. 

"It's not about point of view..." Gold replied, furrowing his brow at Lory. "It's a matter of law. As far as I'm concerned, you lot have already broken several. You ran from the guards without giving your names, before they could even properly interview you. Then, I walk up on you at the intersection, and you've summoned not one, but two demons. What, do you think you all can just walk away from that without any repercussions? Since you did so without any hesitation, I'm curious about how many other laws you've broken recently."

They were finally ushered into the throne room, Gold stepping through first to render a practiced and respectful bow to Luna. He waited for her to speak first of course, standing up straight and proper in his uniform. 

"Hello again luv" Elias said with a sheepish smile "Let me get a few things straight before Mr. stuckup over there has a chance to talk. I only summoned one demon, and that was strictly in the interest of gaining information. You remember Napoxal right? The other one just decided to show up to make things more complicated." 

16 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"It does when you're talking to the princess' adopted daughter." Elias remarked 

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Biohazarddallas said:

"It does when you're talking to the princess' adopted daughter." Elias remarked 

StarSnow frowned slightly, but otherwise didn't comment.

Luna looked at Gold. "I hired them to investigate recent events.They acted on my authority." She glanced at StarSnow. "And he didn't believe you when you told him?"

StarSnow nodded. "Yeah."

• Brohoof 2

"My apologize Mr. Techno, you are the exception." He added quickly. 

"No my lady, I did believe them. However, they still broke the law with no regard for the consequences. They summoned a known foal napping demon to Canterlot, one which had no presence here whatsoever until now. They are unprepared and conduct themselves unprofessionally with no accountability to anyone at all, including not to you as they tell me. As a result, they have been coerced into a dangerous deal with one of the demons." He concluded. "As it is, we'll have to mitigate the collateral effects of the damage they have caused. I'll be dealing with that next once this has been taken care of."

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"My apologize Mr. Techno, you are the exception." He added quickly. 

"No my lady, I did believe them. However, they still broke the law with no regard for the consequences. They summoned a known foal napping demon to Canterlot, one which had no presence here whatsoever until now. They are unprepared and conduct themselves unprofessionally with no accountability to anyone at all, including not to you as they tell me. As a result, they have been coerced into a dangerous deal with one of the demons." He concluded. "As it is, we'll have to mitigate the collateral effects of the damage they have caused. I'll be dealing with that next once this has been taken care of."

"How many times do I have to tell you, I did NOT summon that one!" Elias said annoyed "she just showed up unannounced to cash in on Napoxal's deal. I wouldn't have even given her the time of day if it weren't for the hostages she flaunted." 

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Luna narrowed her eyes. "No you will not.I will deal with this myself.You have already done enough."

She turned to Elias. "Hostages?" 

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Luna narrowed her eyes. "No you will not.I will deal with this myself.You have already done enough."

She turned to Elias. "Hostages?" 

"She forced us to make a deal in exchange for the foals she's been abducting. We've technically already broken the agreement since you know about it now, but I doubt she can tell this quickly. Im going to need access to the castle library and archives to find out more information on her. Demons tend to have a long history with us morals. We were supposed to steal a crate from your dungeon, it has 'Northwatch' and 'Calico' printed on the side, that ring any bells?" Elias replied to Luna's question.

• Brohoof 1

Gold glared at Elias for a moment. "What did you expect would happen, dealing with demons!?" 

He growled for a moment before turning to Luna in clear frustration. "This is why we can't let random civilians take the lead on these sorts of investigations. No training, no accountability. They lack the sort of experience shared by professionals, combining to hundreds of years worth of knowledge. Not to mention the badly needed collaboration to talk them out of a terrible decision..." 

"My lady, please allow me to continue my investigations into these phenomenon. We can't let the demons get the advantage." He pleaded. 

"That's funny, given you were never given the op in the first place." The voice was unpleasant. A thestral stepped out of the shadows dressed in blackened steel armor. His slit irises steady and unblinking as the pony moved to stand next to his Princess. Retractable hoof blades clicked against the polished tile floor.

"Given that your leadership as turned a routine investigation into a Charlie Foxtrot, Princess Luna has handed the duties of PMC work to her acting Spec-Ops commander." He said, glaring at Gold with the intensity only another trained soldier could.

• Brohoof 2

Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Star48955 @Techno Universal @MARSOC

Gold leered at the new arrival, glaring at him and staring the bat down. "The situation was out of control long before I arrived. Perhaps I never would have been here if your command had done their duties and protected this city in the first place. Techno and I were assaulted by a shade earlier, then shadowed by at least a dozen for a good half hour. Any reason you let them run rampant in the city at night?"

He huffed before turning his attention back to Luna. "Your grace, the situation is grossly out of control. The barriers and runes protecting this city at night have clearly fallen into disrepair, allowing all manner of creatures to infest the city and accost its residents."

• Brohoof 1

Luna met his gaze, her face calm. "I know.And that is exactly why there are two groups I've told to investigate." She looked around the room. "If you wish to investigate the events, you may.But that would mean you cannot obstruct the other groups.You would let them do it their way while you do it your way."

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Luna met his gaze, her face calm. "I know.And that is exactly why there are two groups I've told to investigate." She looked around the room. "If you wish to investigate the events, you may.But that would mean you cannot obstruct the other groups.You would let them do it their way while you do it your way."

"She means beat it Gold," Elias said with a smirk. He looked at the new arrival, sizing him up, "Elias, Elias Benmasour." He said extending a paw. "And you are?" 

Lory mustered an amiable smile upon approaching the Night Princess' throne. While all of the subjects were discussing among themselves, she mare diverted her attention, looking for something to distract herself in the meantime. She took a good, lengthy gander at the royal throne room - one she'd never been inside of previously. She danced her eyes around for a while before nonchalantly trotting over to one of the massive windows, observing the view outside for a while. Whistling a song to herself, the mare paced around some more, not paying much mind to the conversation in the background.

Next, Lory stopped beside a exquisite, valuable-looking crystal-like sculpture resting on top of a small stand by the entrance door. After romancing the piece of art with her eyes for a bit, she extended her hoof to touch it, in order to better inspect it.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Driz said:

Lory mustered an amiable smile upon approaching the Night Princess' throne. While all of the subjects were discussing among themselves, she mare diverted her attention, looking for something to distract herself in the meantime. She took a good, lengthy gander at the royal throne room - one she'd never been inside of previously. She danced her eyes around for a while before nonchalantly trotting over to one of the massive windows, observing the view outside for a while. Whistling a song to herself, the mare paced around some more, not paying much mind to the conversation in the background.

Next, Lory stopped beside a exquisite, valuable-looking crystal-like sculpture resting on top of a small stand by the entrance door. After romancing the piece of art with her eyes for a bit, she extended her hoof to touch it, in order to better inspect it.

Elias noticed her behavior "uh luv, I wouldn't if I were you." He said, glancing at the sculpture. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, GoldieS said:

Gold leered at the new arrival, glaring at him and staring the bat down. "The situation was out of control long before I arrived. Perhaps I never would have been here if your command had done their duties and protected this city in the first place. Techno and I were assaulted by a shade earlier, then shadowed by at least a dozen for a good half hour. Any reason you let them run rampant in the city at night?"

He huffed before turning his attention back to Luna. "Your grace, the situation is grossly out of control. The barriers and runes protecting this city at night have clearly fallen into disrepair, allowing all manner of creatures to infest the city and accost its residents."

He glared at Gold, flaring his wings in a challenge.

"We don't. Shade activity has been on the decline for a month now. If you had issued a report right away instead of prancing off to make "Celestial proud" a squad would've cleared the area." He relaxed his wings after a glare from the Princess, but retained the sharp tone in his voice.

"So not only did you show a gross negligence of duty, you lacked a GOFO (look it up)." He moved his hoof up in a salute.

"We will speak more later. You are dismissed."

1 hour ago, Biohazarddallas said:

"She means beat it Gold," Elias said with a smirk. He looked at the new arrival, sizing him up, "Elias, Elias Benmasour." He said extending a paw. "And you are?" 

He flinched slightly. Not moving from the position of attention, he nodded to Elias.

"Onyx Shield. I'm your new handler."

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Gold's eyes widened furiously at the comments from the officer. "Why do you think I'm here now!? " He snapped. 

He made no more comment. It was clear he was outnumbered there, no one was going to give him the time of day at present. Instead he merely bowed, curtly of course, and turned to leave. 

One of the Lunar Guards by the door opened it for Gold as he exit. Once done, the others distracted, the Lunar guard stepped over to Lory and smacked her hoof away from the sculpture, while glaring at her rather viciously. 

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 2

Luna glanced at Onyx. "Not handler.You won't be able to order them, as you would with a team.You will report back to me, and will make sure they obey the law.Well...obey it as much as possible." She glanced at Elias, raising an eyebrow. "StarSnow will also be reporting back to me if she needs to." She looked around the room at the large group.

• Brohoof 3

@Star48955

Techno then turned to Luna...

TU: Well princess it has been a long time since we last met though you probably remember occasionally visiting my lab and checking up on my projects before the outbreak started. Though what is interesting is that I believe it is possible that someone out there is continuing my work by what I'm about to tell you. So a couple of days ago I found this cape I'm wearing in a small cave that was in the everfree forest plus this cape dose have magical properties in it. But the thing is I remember having blueprint design concepts in my lab at the time I had to flee it when the city got raided by the demon army. I just had to run for survival on a moments notice though I did return to the ruined city a couple of days later to find my lab had completely burned down. Though someone had burnt it down only hours before I returned as it was still burning a little as there were still a couple of exposed wooden beams that were still on fire. Anyways I noticed that there was absolutely no paper remains at all like someone had looted out the lab between when I left and it got bunt down. Though it's highly likely that the pony who's continuing my work it actually trying to fight against evil based on what I've seen the cape do to monsters. Plus I was actually starting work on a fabric that could be injected with permanent magical properties at the time of the outbreak to.

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Biohazarddallas said:

Elias noticed her behavior "uh luv, I wouldn't if I were you." He said, glancing at the sculpture. 

2 hours ago, GoldieS said:

One of the Lunar Guards by the door opened it for Gold as he exit. Once done, the others distracted, the Lunar guard stepped over to Lory and smacked her hoof away from the sculpture, while glaring at her rather viciously. 

The mare promptly retracted her hoof, with a furrowed brow staring at the guard. "...Ooooooowwwwwww-uh!" She moaned noisily whilst rubbing her hoof as to ease the 'pain'. She made sure to slightly overreact, really signalizing the aggression she'd suffered in order to victimize herself a little and purposely make a scene. Her expression showed an interesting mixture of pain, annoyance and sarcasm.

She clicked her tongue. "Chill out!... I wasn't gonna break it!... Probably." Lory rolled her eyes. Looking over at the group, she attempted to resume their discussion - albeit not having paid any attention to it.

"So are we good to go now or what?" She inquired, impatient.

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

@Star48955

Techno then turned to Luna...

TU: Well princess it has been a long time since we last met though you probably remember occasionally visiting my lab and checking up on my projects before the outbreak started. Though what is interesting is that I believe it is possible that someone out there is continuing my work by what I'm about to tell you. So a couple of days ago I found this cape I'm wearing in a small cave that was in the everfree forest plus this cape dose have magical properties in it. But the thing is I remember having blueprint design concepts in my lab at the time I had to flee it when the city got raided by the demon army. I just had to run for survival on a moments notice though I did return to the ruined city a couple of days later to find my lab had completely burned down. Though someone had burnt it down only hours before I returned as it was still burning a little as there were still a couple of exposed wooden beams that were still on fire. Anyways I noticed that there was absolutely no paper remains at all like someone had looted out the lab between when I left and it got bunt down. Though it's highly likely that the pony who's continuing my work it actually trying to fight against evil based on what I've seen the cape do to monsters. Plus I was actually starting work on a fabric that could be injected with permanent magical properties at the time of the outbreak to.

"Stop stop your giving us a headache." Onyx said, his voice rapidly and dramatically changing. It was as if hundreds of ponies were speaking at once in a strange raspy tone. He rubbed his hooves over his temples, clearing his throat.

"Celestia, it feels good to talk normal again. It's hard for us to keep up that voice for very long."

The room seemed to grow colder as he spoke, a sinister shiver running up everponies spine. Onyx's eyes flashed red for a split second. He turned to Luna.

"Should we tell them the truth, mistress?" Onyx asked questioningly.

@Star48955 @GoldieS @Driz

Edited by MARSOC
  • Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, MARSOC said:

"Stop stop your giving us a headache." Onyx said, his voice rapidly and dramatically changing. It was as if hundreds of ponies were speaking at once in a strange raspy tone. He rubbed his hooves over his temples, clearing his throat.

"Celestia, it feels good to talk normal again. It's hard for us to keep up that voice for very long."

The room seemed to grow colder as he spoke, a sinister shiver running up everponies spine. Onyx's eyes flashed red for a split second. He turned to Luna.

That's when Techno armed himself mentally for the worst as he was now expecting a trap... 

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, MARSOC said:

"And what pray tell is this truth you're speaking of?" Elias said eyebrow raised. 

• Brohoof 2