Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Spike and the mercinaries

Theknightofdraconia

-We start in the capital of the Alicorn Empire, The birthplace of Princesses Celestia and Luna, currently ruled by their brother, Emperor Cosmos. We cut to the throne room, where the Emperor is meeting with his top generals for the plans to expand his empire by invading Equestria and beyond-

Emperor Cosmos: "I know my sisters, they are soft and weak."

General Magnus Carta: "From what our spies and scouts have gathered, their kingdom is very autonomous, it should be easy for my battalions to overrun them. However, there are reports that they have made alliances with Yaks, Dragons, Changelings, Griffons, Abyssinians and Sea ponies, that could be a problem."

6 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

-We start in the capital of the Alicorn Empire, The birthplace of Princesses Celestia and Luna, currently ruled by their brother, Emperor Cosmos. We cut to the throne room, where the Emperor is meeting with his top generals for the plans to expand his empire by invading Equestria and beyond-

Emperor Cosmos: "I know my sisters, they are soft and weak."

General Magnus Carta: "From what our spies and scouts have gathered, their kingdom is very autonomous, it should be easy for my battalions to overrun them. However, there are reports that they have made alliances with Yaks, Dragons, Changelings, Griffons, Abyssinians and Sea ponies, that could be a problem."

Uhh... I believe you created it in the wrong section! Anyways I'll start the RP myself in the right section! :)

• The topic was locked