Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya everypony!

Silver Wing

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google! (=

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

MLP older generations was apart of my childhood, at first I thought the new one was silly, but I didn't give it a proper chance (which is a bad thing to do, like one of the lessons state: Never judge a book by its cover, which is an expression to know regardless, see, it even helps me learn valuable lessons haha). Nonetheless, I started watching it, and the more I watched, the more difficult it was to take my eyes away from the screen. G4 is by far my favorite generation, and I'm happy to be apart of the fandom. (=

Hello everypony! My personal persona on this forum and from now on is Silver Wing (sorry if it's silly)! Silver for short is just fine. I just joined this forum today (obviously) and I just wanted to introduce myself for the first time. I'd tell something about myself, but it's pretty difficult to think of what to say on the spot, so to save time, if you want to know anything just ask, and I'll answer if I'm comfortable in doing so.

For now, Silver out. (=

Edited by Silver Wing
  • Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Welcome to the most awesome community for ponies around. :lol: We have ponies, discussions, pizza, more ponies, discussions of pizza, and ponies. There's other stuff too. Always good to explore. :3

Thanks! And yay, there's never such thing as too many ponies........or pizza for that matter, yum. It seems like a large community, so I definitely will do my best to look around and try to join in on what I can. ^ u ^

• Brohoof 1

Hiello Silver Wing! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, help each other and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 2