What are female bronies called

Unity

I don' know if this is posted in the right section, if not can someone please tell me where to post questions not directly related to the show.

Anyways, what are Female bronies called. I have heard the word "Pegasister" but i have also heard that its not very common, so what are female bronies called

Edited by donttellmum

I like brownies. I think they are just called bronies as well, given that Lauren Faust calls herself an "original" brony

Edited by Nye

Just now, Nye said:

I like brownies. I think they are just called bronies as well, given that Lauren Faust calls herself an "original" brony

Yea, Pegasister is not pleasant to the ears at all.

Do you think a poll would be a good idea?

Just now, donttellmum said:

Yea, Pegasister is not pleasant to the ears at all.

Do you think a poll would be a good idea?

Most likely a good way to find a semi-undisputed opinion on what female bronies would be called.

Just now, Nye said:

Most likely a good way to find a semi-undisputed opinion on what female bronies would be called.

Oops accidently said brownies

Where would I post off topic questions like this one for future reference 

2 minutes ago, donttellmum said:

Oops accidently said brownies

I suppose in General Discussion in Everfree Forest would be a good place for posts such as this.

Edited by Nye

My daughter's name is Faith and she's a female Brony. She is called Faith. 

What are male Brownies called? What are female Webelos called? These are questions that keep me up at night!

@donttellmum

Hey, just letting you know that I moved your post from Show Discussion to Sugarcube Corner

23 minutes ago, donttellmum said:

20 minutes ago, Nye said:

I suppose in General Discussion in Everfree Forest would be a good place for posts such as this.

All posts that don't directly have to do with Friendship is Magic (But is still related to Friendship is Magic or the Brony Fandom) is posted in Sugarcube Corner, this includes Fandom Discussions (such as this thread), Merchandise, Meetups, Comics & Books and Fan Clubs

Have a nice day!

• Brohoof 1

In addition to what @Angel stated, please be sure to keep posts on topic. Do not deviate from the stated topic as defined by the title of the thread and/or the OP.

Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Angel said:

@donttellmum

Hey, just letting you know that I moved your post from Show Discussion to Sugarcube Corner

All posts that don't directly have to do with Friendship is Magic (But is still related to Friendship is Magic or the Brony Fandom) is posted in Sugarcube Corner, this includes Fandom Discussions (such as this thread), Merchandise, Meetups, Comics & Books and Fan Clubs

Have a nice day!

Ok thanks, im new here, also wouldn't general discussions also have worked

They should be called bronies too, and here's why:

"Bro" and "Pony" combine together to make "Brony"

With this logic, female bronies should also be called bronies. Because believe it or not, females may be known as "Bro (female version)". This can only mean that both chromosome determined genders can be referred to with the "Bro" prefix or start of a word that intentionally implies a bro, which really can also go to bro (female version).

• 2 years later...