The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

It seems that your head is worth a lot of money! Hmmmm. *smiles slyly*

233.thumb.jpeg.822813058e74e4434c28c3d4768c19a4.jpeg

.....................No!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are friends! You are totally safe!:D

Awww! Thanks *cuddles* :orly:

hey don't dare looking for me inside powerful alicorn's mane! :pinkie: Supernovas? scratching? No problem! :please:

Most definitely, lief! Trespassers shall be subjected to powerful tormenting and prolonged nightmares. Survivors shall be given to our cooperated... ahem... negotiation with mine shadowy sister *winks* Tis not a joke, folks grin.png.28afb505990e263d59bb49505eb44307.png

Oh. It is a pity. Fortunately tomorrow will be Friday! 

*yays internally*

OK. Something to make your day at work a bit better::D

see_the_changeling_by_timsplosion-d7oqwtb.thumb.jpg.988d6f5d93c69643bf2e132c2ad29ae0.jpg

Hmpf... She's still kinda cute! *giggles*

This is a fact! *shrugs then hugs tight  his blue friend* :P

*hugs tight both @Fluttershy Friend and @Jade Fire, grabbing them with her wings* Mmmmm... Fluff galore! coffee.png.433316eb6031c2e0c48f1527618a051c.png

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Most definitely, lief! Trespassers shall be subjected to powerful tormenting and prolonged nightmares. Survivors shall be given to our cooperated... ahem... negotiation with mine shadowy sister *winks* Tis not a joke, folks grin.png.28afb505990e263d59bb49505eb44307.png

*feels totally safe, leans out his head of the beautiful mane, sticks out his tongue at his enemies and shouts "Come here and take me now"! *:sneer:

*hugs tight both @Fluttershy Friend and @Jade Fire, grabbing them with her wings* Mmmmm... Fluff galore! coffee.png.433316eb6031c2e0c48f1527618a051c.png

63.png.4c5ab070f5a8ce6268ca94806032732b.png Awwww!

*hugs @Alexshy and @Jade Fire*

Hmpf... She's still kinda cute! *giggles*

:please:

Do you have an idea already? ;)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*feels totally safe, leans out his head of the beautiful mane, sticks out his tongue at his enemies and shouts "Come here and take me now"! *:sneer:

*chuckles most regally*

4365.png.34f9b6262aae3e4f9489ea3483c5ccbf.png

63.png.4c5ab070f5a8ce6268ca94806032732b.png Awwww!

*hugs @Alexshy and @Jade Fire*

*purrs*

So how is thy day off "prison" going, mine lief?

:please:

Do you have an idea already? ;)

I always have some ideas *winks* Moreover, I'm offered a commission, yet don't know how to squeeze the work into the schedule... But I'm working on the plan and yes, I have a naughty idea regarding Cheesebutt mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

So how is thy day off "prison" going, mine lief?

Thank you! So far nice and quietly. It even started excellent *winks* I really need such day like this one, friend. I finished the second cup of coffee. I watching photos, writing, listening to the music. :grin:

My the most tiring activity was depicted on the picture::D

large2.thumb.png.c2052e0b1a67b827a61151b557ac0922.png

16 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I always have some ideas *winks*

You are right. Forgive me my stupid question!:P:adorkable:Besides it is even easy because she is always naughty! ^_^Hmm. Interesting. Good luck of course!:)

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thank you! So far nice and quietly. It even started excellent *winks* I really need such day like this one, friend. I finished the second cup of coffee. I watching photos, writing, listening to the music. :grin:

My the most tiring activity was depicted on the picture::D

large2.thumb.png.c2052e0b1a67b827a61151b557ac0922.png

Tis exactly the proper way to spend one's day off *laughs heartily*

You are right. Forgive me my stupid question!:P:adorkable:Besides it is even easy because she is always naughty! ^_^Hmm. Interesting. Good luck of course!:)

If 't be true I realize that idea in text, Chrissy shalt come across a big surprise ;)

*boops lurking snoot of @Totally Lyra*

lyra-by-ncmares-dace0h9-png_large.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Not bad at all. Just taking a break from a homework assignment to browse the forums. :P

How are you?

I'm doing pretty great. It's been a light day at work, so I can relax a little bit.

*boop for you too* :catface:

• Brohoof 3

*boops and noms @Prospekt* Thy avatar telleth that thou must be overburdened by studies *giggles*

5acf9683384dd_my-little-pony--Princess-Luna-royal-2465252.thumb.jpg.7f6506c8f26e9119f3259728fa2f01c8.jpg

Just back home from work, but have loads to do still! *Squeaks desperately*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Best be careful - It wouldn't do for a competitive Catpone to give you a push while leaning out so they could have the mane to themselves, after all :)

8 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*chuckles most regally* Moreover, I'm offered a commission, yet don't know how to squeeze the work into the schedule... But I'm working on the plan and yes, I have a naughty idea regarding Cheesebutt

mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Does it involve a cheese grater? :D

1 minute ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Best be careful - It wouldn't do for a competitive Catpone to give you a push while leaning out so they could have the mane to themselves, after all :)

*laughs*

1418701230615.png

1 minute ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Does it involve a cheese grater? :D

Nope, mine lief, it's quite sensual instead... And thou, darling, is simply incorrigible, at which hour it cometh to poor Chrissy shocked.png.cfac276296706bb19aa2d408b6d2b319.png

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*laughs*

1418701230615.png

Nope, mine lief, it's quite sensual instead... And thou, darling, is simply incorrigible, at which hour it cometh to poor Chrissy

Heh. Well, she has a lot to atone for, and seemingly little desire to begin - but that was also true of GlimGlam, in the hour of her revenge against Twilight, and she found the courage to step back from the brink, so who knows?

Forgiveness is not mine to give, though, as it is the Hive she has wronged, not this mere background pony - although I guess there are a number of others whose forgiveness may be hard to obtain too.

• Brohoof 1

Uhm.. Hello?:P

81c319fcf10e95a47126b3a0fdd0e0ea.thumb.jpg.130e955fd9af0f5b87128f8b295e2980.jpg

Today my day at work probably will be very busy (like usually). Fortunately today is Firday. Such thought helps a lot. :fluttershy: Happy Friday everyponies!

Portion of humor: How not to love these cute and clever foals?:)^_^

Zompony To Watch Over Me

• Brohoof 2

*rolls on the floor, laughing totally non-princess-like style, bucking air chaotically in convulsions* Ahahahahahaha!!! The paper! "If you can't read..." *giggle-snort*

*notices @Fluttershy Friend watching her like that: 0.o and quickly sits on her plot, taking the most regal posture, whilst snorting still* Ahem... Pffff... Apologies... Hmm... Hmpfff...

Cough... I simply love that mischievous question mark in the last "Brains?" remark... So ambiguous, lief. Excellence!!! lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

TTIF! Thou shall be free from thy work prison soon! Besides, it's partially reckoning for thy yesterday lazy day :P *hugs*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

@Alexshy thank you, *kisses* i dont normally drink coffee this late, but it's looking like a coffee night tonight.

Thou art welcome, lief *offers her own big bowl'o'coffee* Tis sufficient for a sleepless night *giggles*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and offers sponge cake*

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*rolls on the floor, laughing totally non-princess-like style, bucking air chaotically in convulsions* Ahahahahahaha!!! The paper! "If you can't read..." *giggle-snort*

*notices @Fluttershy Friend watching her like that: 0.o and quickly sits on her plot, taking the most regal posture, whilst snorting still* Ahem... Pffff... Apologies... Hmm... Hmpfff...

Cough... I simply love that mischievous question mark in the last "Brains?" remark... So ambiguous, lief. Excellence!!! lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

TTIF! Thou shall be free from thy work prison soon! Besides, it's partially reckoning for thy yesterday lazy day :P *hugs*

*looks (together with her companions from work) at his the best princess rolls on the floor and laughing* 

I have a small suspicion (although I can only guessing) that you like this picture, my friend.:D

*Is curious which messy pony has such unreadable hoofwriting* :ooh:

And yes. I feel really punished for yesterday escape. ^_^

Thank you @Alexshy for coffee and cake and boop! ^^ Have I, small usual, yellow fluffy  pony, deserved for such royal gifts? Can you imagine that there is 11.51 and I am drinking my first coffee? *rolls eyes*

Thank you @Jade Fire

How is your day going? 

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*looks (together with her companions from work) at his the best princess rolls on the floor and laughing* 

I have a small suspicion (although I can only guessing) that you like this picture, my friend.:D

*Is curious which messy pony has such unreadable hoofwriting* :ooh:

And yes. I feel really punished for yesterday escape. ^_^

Thank you @Alexshy for coffee and cake and boop! ^^ Have I, small usual, yellow fluffy  pony, deserved for such royal gifts? Can you imagine that there is 11.51 and I am drinking my first coffee? *rolls eyes*

Awww! I feel sorry for thy hard day at work prison, lief! *nuzzles* Oh, well... thou seest, it's Friday 13th, so... mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 2

Can i join, even if i don't drink coffee? I drink coke right now which also has coffein. *Zips on his coke* :3

I feel unsually tired today and the good weather from the last few days is also gone. I wish i stayed in bed today. :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

Can i join, even if i don't drink coffee? I drink coke right now which also has coffein. *Zips on his coke* :3

I feel unsually tired today and the good weather from the last few days is also gone. I wish i stayed in bed today. :scoots:

Feelest thyself welcome, for we don't have overly strict rules hither. Coffee is simply one of the precursors to gather, not the main reason *dainty alicorn smile*

• Brohoof 2

@Jade FireI'm glad that your day is good. *hugs* You are sleeping already? 

If am I right and you are sleeping now please confirm  ^_^

My day will begin when I will be free in a few hours. :)

@Alexshy I remember horror movie with the same  tittle. Word "horror" really fits here. Even some ponyzombies/zombies here :grin:^_^

*offers his Luna banana, strong coffee and warm hug* :P

Please write how is your day  in prison and your literary work.

Hi @Mesme Rize *offers milk*

• Brohoof 2