The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Not for, but from, for two weeks from mine work *raises on her hind legs and does a little happy dance, managing not to break anything* :orly: No worries, the Moon shalt be attended as usual *giggles*

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

I'm at work, trying to locate the source of the surge, making one of our monitors glitch... Thankfully it's not the cable network monitoring workstation problem, must be some power inconsistency.

Power is a fastidious thing.
Last year we had our power transformation station burnt down at the company. Luckily it was "only" the one supplying the office building not the factory side.

3 minutes ago, Rixton said:

Power is a fastidious thing.
Last year we had our power transformation station burnt down at the company. Luckily it was "only" the one supplying the office building not the factory side.

Ouch! Overload or some... malignant thunderstorm?

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Midnight madness said:

Yeah speaking of power we're having some bad storms here

Dashie and her team are arrant shameless this year! *frowns* Somepony (some rainbow pony) definitely wanteth me to bite her cyan ears!

Edited by Alexshy

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Ouch! Overload or some... malignant thunderstorm?

It was overloaded, you know, it can provide for example 20kW than push it to 25kW. The typical attitude.

7 minutes ago, Midnight madness said:

Yeah speaking of power we're having some bad storms here

I always had a fear that a lightning hits the electrics network and destroy all my stuff...
At worst case, I wear headphones or somehow "being part" of the network.
I always unplug everything.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 6/26/2018 at 7:19 PM, Alexshy said:

Not for, but from, for two weeks from mine work *raises on her hind legs and does a little happy dance, managing not to break anything* :orly: No worries, the Moon shalt be attended as usual *giggles*

That's great to hear. After this week, I have a 16 day break off classes. Although, I'm sure that the moon is in safe hands regardless.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

Ah!  Home sweet home!  

Related image

*Yawns before leaving out tea and crumpets for the WPCC ponies, one in a regal cup for @Alexshy.  Trying a new aromatic fresh blend of ground coffee to try and lure in the elusive @CypherHoof.  Then he crawls into his secret lair under the WPCC Lounge to prepare for a party... then sleep... all the sleep...* 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Rixton said:

It was overloaded, you know, it can provide for example 20kW than push it to 25kW. The typical attitude.

Yeah, so typical for... everywhere *rolls eyes* If only those who make decisions ALWAYS had the necessary knowledge likewise :orly:

1 hour ago, Rixton said:

I always had a fear that a lightning hits the electrics network and destroy all my stuff...
At worst case, I wear headphones or somehow "being part" of the network.
I always unplug everything.

Tis the right approach *nodnods* Last severe thunderstorm the previous summer fried the elevator in the building, whither mine city apartement is... mine router and built-in LAN adapter on the old motherboard (all the latter through the long UTP cable).

1 hour ago, Cash In said:

Apologies for taking so long to respond.

That's great to hear. After this week, I have a 16 day break off classes. Although, I'm sure that the moon is in safe hands regardless.

Hooves, mine lief, hooves! *winks* But mostly magic... :orly:

18 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Ah!  Home sweet home!  

Related image

*Yawns before leaving out tea and crumpets for the WPCC ponies, one in a regal cup for @Alexshy.  Trying a new aromatic fresh blend of ground coffee to try and lure in the elusive @CypherHoof.  Then he crawls into his secret lair under the WPCC Lounge to prepare for a party... then sleep... all the sleep...* 

*carefully not to wake covers you with the soft plaid and nuzzles, sending a relaxing dream*

*boops lurking (somewhere) @Longhaul and leaves 2 cups of strong coffee on the heater for him and @CypherHoof* 1204664.gif.e4eeaeab86e53a0256eeeec14412a34c.gif

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Good morning everyone! How are you all today? :yay:

Quite well so far~! :grin: I'm probably going to get started on my final exams soon... so that's an exciting prospect~!

How about yourself~?

Just now, Totally Recherche said:

Quite well so far~! :grin: I'm probably going to get started on my final exams soon... so that's an exciting prospect~!

How about yourself~?

That's great to hear, you'll do great! I just woke up a bit ago and am in class right now. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Good morning everyone! How are you all today? :yay:

Good mornin! Still trying to wake up for some work. Maybe some lounge coffee will help. :please:

How are you doing?

3 minutes ago, Totally Recherche said:

How about yourself~?

Good luck on those exams! :yay:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Good mornin! Still trying to wake up for some work. Maybe some lounge coffee will help. :please:

How are you doing?

Good luck on those exams! :yay:

I'm doing pretty okay, I'm in class right now!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Kevin Tang said:

I don't know that you can actually use phones in class.

Also, good night!

I'm using my laptop actually. :sealed:

(edited)

I'm good now, only half an hour left from my work time. Than I will return to 3D anim again at home. ^_^

11 minutes ago, Totally Recherche said:

How about yourself~?

Oh, keep up the good work! Good luck!:)

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Ah, so you are avoiding work in big style. :twi:

Btw, can anyone tell me if there is an English slang to work avoiding?

Edited by Rixton
  • Thanks 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Well... I don't know either that you can open your laptop and post on the forum in class.

Edited by Kevin Tang

1 minute ago, Rixton said:

I'm good now, only half an hour left from my work time. Than I will return to 3D anim again at home. ^_^

Oh, keep up the good work! Good luck!:)

Ah, so you are avoiding work in big style. :twi:

Not really, I'm an IT student so I usually am allowed to have my laptop out in class.

Just now, Kevin Tang said:

Well... I don't know either that you can open your laptop and post on the forum in class

Watch me, I'm doing it right now :P

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Not really, I'm an IT student so I usually am allowed to have my laptop out in class.

I'm too using the desktop cad PC to write from work.:D

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

I usually open random things in hardware or software class, but I'm afraid that others will report me so... I don't do it anymore. You better get back to your lessons before your teacher notices.

• Brohoof 1