The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

(edited)
On 7/2/2018 at 11:07 AM, Midnight madness said:

Well it's time for me to go to bed 4 o clock comes fast.

On 7/2/2018 at 11:09 AM, Rikifive said:

It's 3AM for me, so I'll also be going to sleep soon. :P 

You two have a nice night now. 

On 7/2/2018 at 11:07 AM, King of Canterlot said:

I don't think it's even possible for me to go a full day without getting on the forums at some point, so I don't think you guys have too much to worry about, I'll probably still be around, just not as much as I would like to, ya know? 

Honestly, I find myself coming on multiple times a day. It's weird, because I used to be pretty inactive here. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Just now, Cash In said:

Honestly, I find myself coming on multiple times a day. 

It's weird, because I used to be super inactive here. 

That's the Magic of Friendship at work, my comrade! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

KOC_Enhanced_Signature.png.4b90cc740c785197afd73eab70a66685.png.4bb3411caa730089ef0d498635d6eaff.png

RA RA RASPUTIN

Just now, The Recherche said:

Yeah, there are very few high-quality martial arts dojos, from what I've read. :please: A lot of them are just for sow, to be brutally honest.

Yup. Most people are better off learning boxing and judo rather than karate or the like. My sensei was tough. You spent ten years learning to get your black belt with him. Plus we were taught to master the basics of any belt in the sparring ring before we were ready to move on. Kata is nice but until you can do the same technique with someone trying to hit you then you have not mastered it. 

• Brohoof 1

May the Friendship be with you. 

451464493_ForumSig.thumb.png.48186567011a6ac6b35659332f165d41.png

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Thank you! Though I'm still waiting for my hair mane to dry off. Gotta wait these ~15 minutes I suppose. :P 

Oh god, nice avatar you have there. :P

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
On 7/2/2018 at 11:14 AM, King of Canterlot said:

That's the Magic of Friendship at work, my comrade! :adorkable:

Indeed.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

The fact that you said that, as soon as the MLP:FiM theme song started on my playlist, truly amazes me. 

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

That's what hairdryers are for, my dude~! :catface: I'm not complaining, though; the longer your hair stays wet, the longer you can speak with us~!

It borke and I didn't bother to get another one. :laugh: See? It's all good! :D 

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

You two have a nice night now. 

Thank you! ~ I'll go soon. :P 

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Oh god, nice avatar you have there. :P

Let me think about this. :laugh:;) :D 

• Brohoof 2

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

giphy.gif

1017387604_images(14).jpeg.4b06ce816f93abd169de6148946e5e26.jpeg

I'm sorry, this image is just perfect for everything. 

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

1017387604_images(14).jpeg.4b06ce816f93abd169de6148946e5e26.jpeg

I'm sorry, this image is just perfect for everything. 

It's the Swiss Army Knife of reaction images, if you will. :D

2 hours ago, SnekEater said:

I knew I shouldn't have overslept this morning... Now I'm stuck in a post-sleep purgatory over here, 2:00 AM and can't sleep!

Loving life. :okiedokieloki:

Do you have to go to work, if I may ask? If not, then I think you should be alright; you don't have a specific schedule or anything. :grin:

• Brohoof 4

Do you have to go to work, if I may ask? If not, then I think you should be alright; you don't have a specific schedule or anything. :grin:

Yeah, I agree, if ya got no place to be tomorrow then don't worry about it comrade! ;)

• Brohoof 3

KOC_Enhanced_Signature.png.4b90cc740c785197afd73eab70a66685.png.4bb3411caa730089ef0d498635d6eaff.png

RA RA RASPUTIN

(edited)
3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

THANKFULLY not! :love:

Told my boss I would be at the festival all weekend, rather than the one day in which I actually went. So I've got tomorrow off! :yay:

Edit: Ooft, cheers lads. :D

cap.jpg.4751cbe9d124b7837af38e1e0dd84689.jpg

Edited by SnekEater
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, SnekEater said:

Told my boss I would be at the festival all weekend, rather than the one day in which I actually went. So I've got tomorrow off! :yay:

That's good to hear! That ought to be enough time to reorient your sleep schedule! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/2/2018 at 11:20 AM, SnekEater said:

I knew I shouldn't have overslept this morning... Now I'm stuck in a post-sleep purgatory over here, 2:00 AM and can't sleep!

I got 20 minutes sleep on one day back in January. It was like 40°C hot. That was probably the slowest day of my life. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Cash In said:

I got 20 minutes sleep on one day back in January. It was like 40°C hot. 

That was the slowest day of my life. 

Oh god, I can't even imagine something that bad. I feel really sorry for you. :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, SnekEater said:

I know that feel and I blame myself for that. My sleeping schedule is totally broken and I'm going to sleep pretty randomly. :P 

5 minutes ago, SnekEater said:

Ah, then forget about sleeping. :love: Problem solved. :D 

4 minutes ago, Cash In said:

That was the slowest day of my life. 

Been there - it's impossibru to sleep when it's hot like this. :twi:

And the slowest night yes, exactly. When you're sleeping nicely, it goes lighting fast that you feel like you didn't have enough, but when you're tired of not being able to sleep and want the night to end, it decides to be a turtle. This is an overused real life's prank. :P 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

(edited)

Ok im back, I had to go put in my entry in a rp I’m doing with @Jedishy 

my charater got absolutely memed and I have to fix that situation 

Edited by woodchunks66
Jeez I always finish the message In my mind but never irl
  • Brohoof 3

beep beep (formally known as woodchunks66)

(edited)
On 7/2/2018 at 11:28 AM, TheTaZe said:

Oh god, I can't even imagine something that bad. I feel really sorry for you. :(

It was terrible. It doesn't help that I don't have sufficient air conditioning in my household. 

Edited by Cash In

Just now, Cash In said:

It was terrible. It doesn't help that I don't have sufficient air conditioning in my household. 

I even made a post about it:

Reveal hidden contents

Entry posted by Cash In · January 26

Okay, so I know that I literally posted an entry not too long ago. I just need a bit of a vent.

So I was planning to go to sleep early for once, 10:30pm to be precise. I don't know what happened, but it is now 4:45 am. Wanna know how much sleep I got?

20 minutes.

At this point I just decided to get up for the day (Not like I was ever really asleep in the first place). Now I'm in the living room, listening to my computer fan, with the blinds open. At least this way I can see the sun rise.

I have my 3DS with me, so I guess I can play some Link's Awakening DX for a while. Hopefully my mum doesn't wake up.

I've actually had those days before. Days where I've gotten NO sleep at all. Those were probably the worse days of my life. :blush:

5 minutes ago, Cash In said:

That was the slowest day of

I've been there. Got the same amount of sleep after standing 12 hours of watch in 50 pounds of gear in Thailand. Two watches on 5 hours and one 7. I had a few hours break between them to try to get a bit of sleep. Did not work. I had to ring out my clothing they were so damp from sweat. 

• Brohoof 1

May the Friendship be with you. 

451464493_ForumSig.thumb.png.48186567011a6ac6b35659332f165d41.png

(edited)
On 7/2/2018 at 11:33 AM, TheTaZe said:

I've actually had those days before. Days where I've gotten NO sleep at all. Those were probably the worse days of my life. :blush:

Agreed. Days like those are terrible. It doesn't help that I'm naturally a restless person. I've always had problems with sleep. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

Agreed, days like those are terrible. 

It doesn't help that I'm naturally a restless person. I've always had problems with sleep. 

All I can say is that I'm glad I don't do that much anymore. I can't seem to function with less than 5 hours of sleep.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Jedishy said:

I've been there. Got the same amount of sleep after standing 12 hours of watch in 50 pounds of gear in Thailand. Two watches on 5 hours and one 7. I had a few hours break between them to try to get a bit of sleep. Did not work. I had to ring out my clothing they were so damp from sweat. 

I’m guessing your a military dude

Thanks for your service!:mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 3

beep beep (formally known as woodchunks66)