The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, SnekEater said:

Ugh, help me lads, I'm aching all over! I'll take some Morphine and/or Diazepam in my coffee if that's alright? :scoots:

Ah, enough about me. How are we all doing?  :nom:

Isn't morphine illegal? How the hell did you get morphine. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Isn't morphine illegal? How the hell did you get morphine. :sealed:

Wait, what? I think you misunderstood...

I was asking if I could get Morphine in my coffee. Like, here. In this thread. T'was a joke. After all, this is a place for coffee, is it not? :D 

1 minute ago, SnekEater said:

Wait, what? I think you misunderstood...

I was asking if I could get Morphine in my coffee. Like, here. In this thread. T'was a joke. After all, this is a place for coffee, is it not? :D 

OH! I thought you were talking about Heroin or something and I got really confused. Sorry about that. :please:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Slightly bored, probably gonna read moar fanfics later once I get off the forums for the night :derp:

I hope your evening is going good too, comrade? :fluttershy: 

Let me make you slightly less bored

28a.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

It's so beautiful :pinkie: 

I was just about to start listening to music and now you've given me the idea of listening to Despacito, @TheTaZe what have you done?!?!?!?! :sealed:

I had to bring out this meme, it was too much for me to bare. :please:

• Brohoof 4

4 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Hello everyone

Hey Longhaul! Long time no see! (No pun intended. :mlp_smug:) I hope you've been well lately. :fluttershy:

Ah... The Lounge, sweet sweet Lounge... How long have I been gone from here? I've lost track. :D So, how's everyone doing? :) 

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Hello everyone

Hello Longhaul.

How are you? 

9 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Ah... The Lounge, sweet sweet Lounge... How long have I been gone from here? I've lost track. :D So, how's everyone doing? :)

Hello Wannabrony. I'm doing pretty good, myself.

How are you doing? 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Hello Wannabrony. I'm doing pretty good, myself.

How are you doing?

I'm holding up fine, just getting a bit annoyed with some parts of the forums. :unamused: And it's actually 1 am on my end, so that might also have been contributing to my short temper right now... :adorkable:

I'm also getting a bit worried about @The Recherche, so that isn't helping either. :sunny: But other than those things, I'm pretty good! :D 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

I'm holding up fine, just getting a bit annoyed with some parts of the forums. :unamused: And it's actually 1 am on my end, so that might also have been contributing to my short temper right now... :adorkable:

I'm also getting a bit worried about @The Recherche, so that isn't helping either. :sunny: But other than those things, I'm pretty good! :D 

I’m worried about him too. Did you have a chance to talk with him recently? 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

I’m worried about him too. Did you have a chance to talk with him recently? 

Well, yes, I talk to him every day... except today. I still did send him messages like I do usually, but today there wasn't a single response. I know he might just be busy today, but I can't help but worry for him. And from our past conversations, I think he's planning to make his return back tomorrow, but he hasn't been feeling very well recently, he said it's one of the worst he has felt in a long time... I'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow, or if he's actually returning tomorrow, but if he comes back, can everyone do me a favour and give him the warmest and friendliest welcome back? I think he needs it and really deserves it too... :rarity:

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Well, yes, I talk to him every day... except today. I still did send him messages like I do usually, but today there wasn't a single response. I know he might just be busy today, but I can't help but worry for him. And from our past conversations, I think he's planning to make his return back tomorrow, but he hasn't been feeling very well recently, he said it's one of the worst he has felt in a long time... I'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow, or if he's actually returning tomorrow, but if he comes back, can everyone do me a favour and give him the warmest and friendliest welcome back? I think he needs it and really deserves it too... :rarity:

I sure will. I’ve been awaiting his return as well. He is one of my best friends on the forums and I’m excited to see how he is. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

I sure will. I’ve been awaiting his return as well. He is one of my best friends on the forums and I’m excited to see how he is. :grin:

Alright, I hope we'll be able to see him again tomorrow... :) I hope that he's doing alright...

• Brohoof 1