The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

28 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Ouch! I'm glad thou reached thy work safely, mine friend. Feel extremely sorry for those truck drivers though...

Art thou talking about copper pigtails or fiber ones? Thu may be surprised, but thither are still... individuals, who wipe the optical equipment with ethyl alcohol *sighs*.

No they don´t have the best day at work Tempest_neutral.JPG.417c319dbc057fbb588594159c3a4f69.JPG Think I have a better day inside here.

It´s a special communication line not "normal" network. Two pair twisted copper wire. Just waiting for the construction to find out which way the cable is routed trough the building. That will take some days in the speed of that administrative department... Tempest_happy.JPG.d9b735d9556f0c045e1d45a6ca9e50df.JPG So my part of this is done...

36 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

What about trying julienne with mushrooms (champignons)? Tis a really simple, yet delicious thing! teehee.png.f37b4f659b106bd4215ac179ed499af4.png Missed that much on the Moon, in the earnest!

Mmmm that sound like food for a purple pega with broken horn. Btw think you had a lot of cheese on the moon tough TS_happy2.jpg.cd80ab8647d58f6041f3291a3589fcdb.jpg

Now I need a nice Coffee before lunch.

Oh deer.....

deer_coffee.thumb.png.baa37e08cb1d30033cac94e715a1c228.png

Nice pony in the name of the black coffee princess... nice OC ?

coffe_fim____oc__black_coffee_by_stargazeschrecken1-d6l8eig.thumb.png.15c507d9a648aeda98d27501304729ba.png

• Brohoof 4

BannerLow.JPG.f9eabd8459859e5ee26857f0c4dcd0ab.JPG

7 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

No they don´t have the best day at work Tempest_neutral.JPG.417c319dbc057fbb588594159c3a4f69.JPG Think I have a better day inside here.

It´s a special communication line not "normal" network. Two pair twisted copper wire. Just waiting for the construction to find out which way the cable is routed trough the building. That will take some days in the speed of that administrative department... Tempest_happy.JPG.d9b735d9556f0c045e1d45a6ca9e50df.JPG So my part of this is done...

Cool! Stay safe on thy way back, lief!

Mmmm that sound like food for a purple pega with broken horn. Btw think you had a lot of cheese on the moon tough TS_happy2.jpg.cd80ab8647d58f6041f3291a3589fcdb.jpg

No mushrooms unfortunately... Onions neither. The Moon hath one doubtless advantage though - the food thither rather gets stone dry, than spoiled mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Now I need a nice Coffee before lunch.

Oh deer.....

deer_coffee.thumb.png.baa37e08cb1d30033cac94e715a1c228.png

Speaking of deers, hast thou tried "Them's Fighting Herds" yet?

Nice pony in the name of the black coffee princess... nice OC ?

coffe_fim____oc__black_coffee_by_stargazeschrecken1-d6l8eig.thumb.png.15c507d9a648aeda98d27501304729ba.png

Most definitely yes, lief! Seemeth to be based on Maud freely...

• Brohoof 1

@AlexshyOh I see. BTW I must admit that after yesterday reading, for the first time, I'm almost ....in jokingly way... or not.... even a bit ..... dissapointed.:D ;)

Your current activity really should be like RD's pet activity. Seriously - give yourself a chance to recover.^_^

@TempestShadow. It looks really bad my friend. I really feel sorry for you! How long you will have to work in such circumstances yet?  Stay warm and safe! :kindness:

@Jade Fire I thought that you are sleep already. :) Nice to see you and receiving your broohoves!^_^

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Cool! Stay safe on thy way back, lief!

Have to stay for other works of course... but then when driving home... always careful in the traffic. Right now sun is shining (the little I can see from my prisson cell) and about -14C outside.

20 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

No mushrooms unfortunately... Onions neither. The Moon hath one doubtless advantage though - the food thither rather gets stone dry, than spoiled mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

*giggles* I can imagine that TS_I_see.jpg.7a9adef3441a3bb3d8b0971e82b4a642.jpg

22 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Speaking of deers, hast thou tried "Them's Fighting Herds" yet?

No didn´t know it existed until now.

Looks a little bit violent to be pony, but maybe it´s fun ?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/574980/Thems_Fightin_Herds/

Clock says lunch time..... so time for hay, I say YAAY !

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

@TempestShadow. It looks really bad my friend. I really feel sorry for you! How long you will have to work in such circumstances yet?  Stay warm and safe! :kindness:

I don´t understand ?.... I work indoors ?!?

Or did you mean my morning bad road condition picture ?

I´m always careful and take it safe and slow if needed in the traffic. Ponies needs to be friendly and act in the friendship spirit even there and always in life.

• Brohoof 2

@Fluttershy Friend yeah i couldnt sleep. its nice to see you too ^-^

@TempestShadow i love the coffee pony ^-^ hope you have a safe drive home.

@Alexshy hopefully you'll be able to curl up on a couch soon ^-^

@Nightfall Gloam rice crispy treats are always a fun thing to make with others or alone, cheap and tasty too ^-^

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@AlexshyOh I see. BTW I must admit that after yesterday reading, for the first time, I'm almost ....in jokingly way... or not.... even a bit ..... dissapointed.:D ;)

Your current activity really should be like RD's pet activity. Seriously - give yourself a chance to recover.^_^

What place exactly did disappoint thee, even if jokingly? I'm really puzzled...

1 hour ago, TempestShadow said:

Have to stay for other works of course... but then when driving home... always careful in the traffic. Right now sun is shining (the little I can see from my prisson cell) and about -14C outside.

*virtual thumbs up* And... Tis not very cold, without strong wind it can be quite nice to have a walk in such weather.

*giggles* I can imagine that TS_I_see.jpg.7a9adef3441a3bb3d8b0971e82b4a642.jpg

Yeah... The worst problem was not to forget how to breathe/drink/eat and moreove how to enjoy all that ;)

No didn´t know it existed until now.

Looks a little bit violent to be pony, but maybe it´s fun ?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/574980/Thems_Fightin_Herds/

Tryest 't, it must be fun. I have it, yet didn't find time to try. Not arrant mine type of the game initially, yet it hath pony... so I have IT *giggles*

Clock says lunch time..... so time for hay, I say YAAY !

winking_luna_by_nero_narmeril-d5niwei.png.5be4fc11305f6554f6e5da5943ad54f4.png

30 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Alexshy hopefully you'll be able to curl up on a couch soon ^-^

In 4-5 hours most likely... But I'm ready for that challenge. But then... fire a cannon, thou shan't wake me up unyway lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

4c5d3a29c.jpg.2eab8082af38dc2db4aef75f618f7976.jpg

I knew I could find a good use for that!

:D

Yay! Thanks my friend!  This Luna on the picture is such wonderful! As I've written yesterday she is here funny but still majestic. One of my favourites!  So as you see no problem for me!:please:

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

Aha mmhhmm so thats the mood we are in today, let´s see...

I do it full scale this way then. *giggle*

tempest_tounge.png.d478556c771eb0628f93830118c516fa.png

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*virtual thumbs up* And... Tis not very cold, without strong wind it can be quite nice to have a walk in such weather.

*nods* Right love that kind of weather very very nice. But right now we have stormwinds, making a walk not very likely nice if you don´t want to torment yourself.

2 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

@TempestShadow i love the coffee pony ^-^ hope you have a safe drive home

Thanks ! Safe and careful.. like always.

2 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

yeah i couldnt sleep

I hope Luna brings you sweet sleep soon. And comes into your dreams <3

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

^_^And how many spoons of........ ponies?:D

I do feel if you were going to consume it, you should remove the tiny ponies first. You know, just saying :)

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Imagine yourself that I always at my work have to use such cell. Sometimes writing post with one sentence takes me even few minutes, And when it comes to add image..... *sighs* But I don't give up! :proud:

Well, I would probably add a bluetooth keyboard in such cirumstance; would need to be a full sized one so I could touchtype though, not one of the little ones no better than the OSK :)

8 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Hello friends ! Today It was an exiting trip to work, I heard on the radio when I was on the way that they recommended ponies to not go out on the roads. Silly was my first tought, but maybe they where right a bit. Here is a scene from my trip, but I made it safe and nice to my work.

snowy_day.JPG.2b775a256908a048ffb01528d8b6c47c.JPG

Yeah, my own journey has not been any better the last two days - luckily, I live within a few minutes drive of work; the datacentre is much further, but if I have to go there, something has gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Oh for the cables we have (hard to translate) "cable pigs" or something. They have from the beginning damaged the cable while placing new ones.

We would say "cable monkeys" here :)

Normally we are not allowed to work like this, but this equipment is of big importance and my responsibility (at least on the paper) :) So i´m kind of "commanded" to fix the problem asap. Well not alone of course.....

We have a law that we are not permitted to work more than 40 hours per week - so of course $EMPLOYER says we have to sign paper to opt out of that before we can have the job....

• Brohoof 2

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I do feel if you were going to consume it, you should remove the tiny ponies first. You know, just saying :)

Oh, now. Ponies would be only swimming on coffee to make it sweet or as decoration like umbrella inside glass of drink. 335.jpg.5e4675b23a3f908be5b25169d34277d5.jpg

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Yeah, my own journey has not been any better the last two days - luckily, I live within a few minutes drive of work; the datacentre is much further, but if I have to go there, something has gone horribly, horribly wrong.

I have about 30min drive from my door to the plant. Then about 15min just for all checks and the like before I´m inside. It´s like going through the airport security every day :)  And our controll computers are in safe reach on site, they are so well hidden so they even don´t have any access to the outer world by network, very good for me, meaning they can newer move them of site ;) 

4 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

We would say "cable monkeys" here :)

We have a word that I can´t direct translate here... then they will bann me for incitement ;) 

Think all groups have some "funny" name at my work. Me and my closest pals at work is maybe the "pony loonys" ^_^ Decorating our desks and corner with all types of MLP things.

4 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

We have a law that we are not permitted to work more than 40 hours per week - so of course $EMPLOYER says we have to sign paper to opt out of that before we can have the job....

Same here... they say that we are not allowed to work outside the laws. But when "things" happens and the whole plant waits for something to finish before they can start or not stop .... then the laws is worth nothing.

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh, now. Ponies would be only swimming on coffee to make it sweet or as decoration like umbrella inside glass of drink.

I like your pony decorated coffee, think it adds some nice flavour..... more please ! Where do you find everything :D 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TempestShadow said:

I like your pony decorated coffee, think it adds some nice flavour..... more please ! Where do you find everything :D 

Nice to know. OK friend I will be remember! I guess that you are really tired after hard day at work. I hope that soon you wiull be more time for yourself and for your friends! May power (and all princesses) be with you!;)

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

(edited)

It took me a good ten minutes of looking at this pic to figure out what TV show its parodying :huh:

YOU ARE OPPRESSING YOURSELVES by BerryPAWNCH

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 2

KOC_Enhanced_Signature.png.4b90cc740c785197afd73eab70a66685.png.4bb3411caa730089ef0d498635d6eaff.png

RA RA RASPUTIN

(edited)
1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

It took me a good ten minutes of looking at this pic to figure out what TV show its parodying :huh:

I'm afraid that I still don't know which one.

Morning coffee (looks like cappucino) for my friends. @TempestShadow - you want - you have! It wasn't easy to find but I succeed. Probably too much "sugar" inside especially that  this yellow cute one is sweet like a ton of sugar.:P

806d19f315aa05e18efd2a0c832c3f8ae3c303a8.thumb.jpg.51d17c243efea445d209e1d395ef67e1.jpg

And something as dessert.:) Definitely this one post is not dedicated for diabetics.:D

440c3b1126885de649541c3d8ad72ea903c9bd0f.thumb.jpg.e441288922eb7c6c59dc74bd45f3ae19.jpg

Celestia looks a bit sad I suspect that she has eaten already her sweet throne. :please:

50cf1d0d1b8e2004f2beee41c7aa5c7a7a0ea986.thumb.jpg.5defe7f9f0103a2e25f320304785368d.jpg

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm afraid that I still don't know which one.

It's from the legend of Korra! If you watched the full scene you would see the uncanny similarities 

Related image

YOU ARE OPPRESSING YOURSELVES by BerryPAWNCH

Twi's also dressed up as Korra too :ooh:

KOC_Enhanced_Signature.png.4b90cc740c785197afd73eab70a66685.png.4bb3411caa730089ef0d498635d6eaff.png

RA RA RASPUTIN

@Fluttershy Friend Thanks for posting the nice pictures, now you made me want icecream too.... or well do I ? We have -22C outside... oh damn inside it´s ice cream friendly at least5a91b82e4b9b0_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.1b58ea4b0e07993323d509b6a5d0b6ca.jpg

@King of Canterlot I had no idea at all, think I watch any series to little even MLP is lagging behind. Simply can´t find any spare time for doing anything really...

But now it´s soon time for the second morning coffee, before our morning summing up meeting at work.

Think my day will be better than Lunas night TS_happy.jpg.f43dd2a2b7fdc843fe6a80d042ca178c.jpg *giggles loud*

luna_problems.thumb.jpeg.e988801a759561dfe1638ed04790a964.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

Yay I managed to get two full cups of coffee. My dad got after me for being too loud and it was my fault that I wasn't looking at what time it was. I am just not used to drinking coffee and being quiet at the same time yet I am still trying to get used to the fact I now live in a smaller house.:blush:

• Brohoof 4

Good time of the day, everypony!

*notices somepony speculating*

51 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Think my day will be better than Lunas night TS_happy.jpg.f43dd2a2b7fdc843fe6a80d042ca178c.jpg *giggles loud*

luna_problems.thumb.jpeg.e988801a759561dfe1638ed04790a964.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@TempestShadow You have ice creams with royal ponies already :) I think that Luna night was... uhm..OK. Only Celestia couldn't sleep because of "1000 years":D

Hmpf!... Thou art simply jelly...

4c5d3a29c.jpg.2eab8082af38dc2db4aef75f618f7976.jpg

:P

• Brohoof 3