Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, The Recherche said:

Hey, no need for complexity if it's efficient. :D It sounds like you're getting cut a lot of slack, though~!

Seems that way, but hey.  I'm not going to complain. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Good morning everypony.  How's it going?

Image result for mlp dance gif

Good morning!! ^_^ 

For me it's the middle of night though. :D 

Doing great! got back home at last. :) 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Welcome home, and to the Lounge! :pinkie:

Muffin? :nom:

Yay! :yay: It was a really bad day at the beginning, but thankfully it got better ~ I wonder what tomorrow will bring to me.. :adorkable:
Why, yes! :pinkie: Please! :please:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Rikifive said:

Yay! :yay: It was a really bad day at the beginning, but thankfully it got better ~ I wonder what tomorrow will bring to me.. :adorkable:
Why, yes! :pinkie: Please! :please:

With pleasure! :mlp_icwudt:

Image result for mlp muffin

• Thanks 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

With pleasure! :mlp_icwudt:

Aww thank you! :pinkie: Now it's much better! :muffins: :catface:

Could I offer some coffee? :fluttershy:

My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-image

So, what ya doin'? Anything awesome? :sneer: Anything mindblowing? :love: Or just enjoying your time? :) 

@Twilight Luna I see you sneaking around, please join, there's some coffee for you too! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Rikifive said:

Aww thank you! :pinkie: Now it's much better! :muffins: :catface:

Could I offer some coffee? :fluttershy:

My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-image

So, what ya doin'? Anything awesome? :sneer: Anything mindblowing? Crazy.png Or just enjoying your time? :) 

I'll happily take another cup of coffee.  Can I have this one to go though, I'm about to be off to work. :please:

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Hey there! How’s the typhoon? :mlp_icwudt:

It has blown by, so it's over. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

I'll happily take another cup of coffee.  Can I have this one to go though, I'm about to be off to work. :please:

Oh that work, such a villain. :derp:

Sure! Have a good day! :) 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Pardon my incursion, but be sure to have a good day at work,  my dude~! :grin:

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

@Twilight Luna I see you sneaking around, please join, there's some coffee for you too! :) 

Sorry about that. I was logged in on my phone when I left work. Now that I’m home, I see that I missed @Rising Dusk ‘s grand enterance. :dry:

7 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

You're no incursion. :wub:

Off to work ya'll have a good one!

Have a good shift at work. Catch you later! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, Midnight madness said:

My works having us work 12 hour shifts now so I think i'm gonna die lol>_>.

Ouh, that's not nice. That reminds me of my first days at work, where I was working from 6:00 to ~21:00 (MON-FRI) for about two weeks. :adorkable: I literally was getting back home just to get some sleep. Or one day, where I went to work at 6:00; got back at 14:00, then had to go again the same day at 18:00 to 2:00. I'm definitely not gonna miss those! :please:

Of course, that's illegal, but as soon as I'd be bringing problems, I'd get fired, so law wasn't going to help, heh. :twi:

45 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Sorry about that. I was logged in on my phone when I left work. Now that I’m home, I see that I missed @Rising Dusk ‘s grand enterance. :dry:

Oh, it's fine my friend, don't you worry; you don't even have to explain yourself. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I'm back, I'm outta that god-forsaken car and I'm currently in Illinois right now typing this on a very plush carpet as I now have no desk for my laptop ^_^

Anyways, the drive went good, hit a shit ton of construction stuff on the way down, but other than that it as uneventful and went smoothly, so that's good :fluttershy:

Hope you all are doing alright tonight, I was surprised and overjoyed to see that @Sherbert Music-Guard had created a fan-club for me while I was away, I didn't think that would ever happen :pinkie: 

• Brohoof 3

How is everyone tonight? The past few hours have been hell for me with testing but I got through what I needed to get through. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I'm back, I'm outta that god-forsaken car and I'm currently in Illinois right now typing this on a very plush carpet as I now have no desk for my laptop ^_^

Anyways, the drive went good, hit a shit ton of construction stuff on the way down, but other than that it as uneventful and went smoothly, so that's good :fluttershy:

Hope you all are doing alright tonight, I was surprised and overjoyed to see that @Sherbert Music-Guard had created a fan-club for me while I was away, I didn't think that would ever happen :pinkie: 

That's nice!

And You're welcome

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Trust me; I had a similar reaction when Wanna-B created mine, so I get you. :D

Either way, I'm glad that your drive back went smoothly. :fluttershy:

Oh, and I'm doing about as well as you would expect. I've been listening to a lot of traditional French music lately, for some reason. :ooh:

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

How is everyone tonight? The past few hours have been hell for me with testing but I got through what I needed to get through. :grin:

Like I said; I'm doing well. :grin: I've just been listening to some traditional French music for some reason. :D

Either way, I trust that you're doing well, in spite of your energy being drained? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Doing good, just stretching out right now on the floor, sitting for six hours can really take a toll on your back holy cow, how on earth did @Longhaul do that like every night? :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Doing good, just stretching out right now on the floor, sitting for six hours can really take a toll on your back holy cow, how on earth did @Longhaul do that like every night? :scoots:

He just barely did; he wanted to shift positions for quite a while. :please:

It's great to hear that his wish was granted; you can attest yourself as to how it feels. :D

• Brohoof 1