Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Well I don't know what's going on, but if this is for coffee appreciation, count me in. I practically bleed it. *he says as he sits in bed with husband, drinking coffee and trolling the forums*

With the job I have, I practically absorb it into my system via osmosis at this point. : / When you get a call at like 3 or 5 am to go pick up a stiff, you throw back as much caffeine as possible. Though unfortunately, through all the years of drinking it then caffeine doesn't have much of an effect anymore and I have to go to energy drinks.

• Brohoof 2

The night hath come.

*grins*

How are my subjects this day? *bares sharp teeth haughtily*

*horn glows and procures a cup of one of the many rare and divine blends from @CoffeeHoof.*

Chatty little ponies. *sips*

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Chatty little ponies. *sips*

*boops lightly* So art thou, mine lief! *hugs with her wing*

mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

*takes @Fluttershy Friend from under the blanket and on her lap, cuddling and stroking like a kitten* :D

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops lightly* So art thou, mine lief! *hugs with her wing*

mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

*takes @Fluttershy Friend from under the blanket and on her lap, cuddling and stroking like a kitten* :D

*purrs like a kitten"^_^

Hello my two Lunas!:ooh::squee:

How is your day going my Princesses of the Night?:)

I, with my family visited,  my parents. Oh. I ate too much. :adorkable:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

Mine was busy with routine things, mine friend! The castle needed some cleanup and... every self-respecting alicorn taketh part in activities, at least directing and helping the staff. Now it's almost mine Night in its full rights hither, thus I'm preparing to go for a walk.

• Brohoof 1

Mine was busy with routine things, mine friend! The castle needed some cleanup and... every self-respecting alicorn taketh part in activities, at least directing and helping the staff.

I know. :ph34r:I have even a photo. :proud: Writing seriously I was thinking that you were busy because of your book.

833d5d293adca105d17201e527089062.thumb.jpg.3cd231e4a4a4940e84b673574f6f6e8a.jpg

Now it's almost mine Night in its full rights hither, thus I'm preparing to go for a walk.

Maybe with camera? Anyway have nice walk and good weather conditions!:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Mirage said:

We are one but not the same, gentle one. I am Nightmare Moon, she is thy Princess. Do you not fear my presence?

Oh. I can see. :dry: *rolls eyes and sighs* Why today every princess wants to scary small yellow pony?:sealed:^_^ How is present weather conditions in your place of living NM?

Nightmare_Moon_scares_Fluttershy_S01E01.png

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I know. :ph34r:I have even a photo. :proud: Writing seriously I was thinking that you were busy because of your book.

833d5d293adca105d17201e527089062.thumb.jpg.3cd231e4a4a4940e84b673574f6f6e8a.jpg

The psychological atmosphere today wasn't extremely inspirational, mine lief. I extend mine hope to work on it though.

Maybe with camera? Anyway have nice walk and good weather conditions!:fluttershy:

I'm afraid it's not too many photo worthy objects thither yet... I shall look how it is compared to the week before.

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

@Fluttershy Friend We are one but not the same, gentle one. I am Nightmare Moon, she is thy Princess. Do you not fear my presence?

1290923__safe_solo_nightmare+moon_fangs_helmet_artist-colon-0ryomamikado0.jpeg

*hisses dramatically*

*boops Nightmare Moon once again, then simply licks on the snoot to make bemused and forget about hissing and scaring ponies* :orly:

I wonder, if 't be true the new *wink-wink* Fluttershy can be even scared by Moony's hissing.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*nuzzles @Flutterstep*

@Fluttershy Friend We are one but not the same, gentle one. I am Nightmare Moon, she is thy Princess. Do you not fear my presence?

1290923__safe_solo_nightmare+moon_fangs_helmet_artist-colon-0ryomamikado0.jpeg

*hisses dramatically*

One must behave themselves here @Mirage, you know I know six ponies led by my best student that can easily set it right if need be :orly: images_31.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Valencia said:

One must behave themselves here @Mirage, you know I know six ponies led by my best student that can easily set it right if need be :orly: images_31.jpeg

Thanks, mine dear big sister. Methinks we can come to agreement with mine little sister, already doing that... correct? *looks at @Mirage fixedly* *tries to grab both frowning and pouting Celestia and Nightmare Moon with her wings each and cuddle*

I wonder, if 't be true the new *wink-wink* Fluttershy can be even scared by Moony's hissing.

:D

7 minutes ago, Valencia said:

One must behave themselves here @Mirage, you know I know six ponies led by my best student that can easily set it right if need be :orly: 

Yeah! Hello @Valencia :fluttershy:How sweet! One pegasus (me) and three alicorn-princesses  here :yay:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Thanks, mine dear big sister. Methinks we can come to agreement with mine little sister, already doing that... correct? *looks at @Mirage fixedly* *tries to grab both frowning and pouting Celestia and Nightmare Moon with her wings each and cuddle*

But of course! :D of everyone plays nice with each other I'm always in a pleasant mood ^_^:P

It's when others don't, that we may find issue :proud:

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:D

Yeah! Hello @Valencia :fluttershy:How sweet! One pegasus (me) and three alicorn-princesses  here :yay:

*Grabs n cuddles @Fluttershy Friend* hello again sweetheart :kindness:

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

@Valencia I mean no harm to thee or thine friends. But stay away, the memory of your cold and haughty pride chills my flesh and bone, and sends mine heart aflame with anger.

Forgive me, @Alexshy, I was only teasing thy gentle one.

• Brohoof 3

Yay! Family quorum! At last!!! yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png

If 't be true ye don't mind, mine dearest sisters, I shall sit in between of you... just in case *squints* iseewhatudid.png.a15af23af44e1ab532bc92f32b55c708.png

0937509437.png.09021c6b41afe298fedda039c0a25716.png

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

@Valencia I mean no harm to thee or thine friends. But stay away, the memory of your cold and haughty pride chills my flesh and bone, and sends mine heart aflame with anger.

Forgive me, @Alexshy, I was only teasing thy gentle one.

I know, mine lief! But others may not, please beest careful simply... *nuzzles soothingly*

*pats gently both @Mirage and @Valencia* Now, now, I know it's not fast and easy, but at least try to tolerate each one's presence with princess-like dignity... Please...

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3